Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

2 posters

Random rant about some Antis claiming they are nice...

trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Random rant about some Antis claiming they are nice... Empty Random rant about some Antis claiming they are nice...

Post  trizn Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:50 pm

brick-throwing, teacher-bashing Twilighters...
    what do you make of that? do you even believe that? well, some may be true, but i guess there is also a reason why they do that, aside from the psychological reasons.

most of these antis are "claiming" they are nice. oh, yeah, right...

this has been the turning point of what we call the Anti-Twilight war. there have been reports that Antis are being hit by fangirls or antis being thrown bricks @. even teachers being mauled by parents of "Twi-hards". i dont know if these are even true.

it's always "no to violence" for me. but there are just some people that provoke my patience. i mean, i dont want to be evil but i just cant stand it sometimes.

these antis have the choice, of course, to critique the book. but to say "anti", it means you are against it. to say "critique", it means you are neutral. so i guess, they shouldnt be given any choice @ all. they've already made their choice. be one of us or to be one of them.

i have cited in one of the threads in TwiFo that these antis are just joining the boards to convince us to go over the "dark side", even if they deny it. why else would they accept debate on something that doesnt tickle their fancy? what's their purpose? i mean they already made their choice. i have made mine. i join the debate to defend my stand. i think they just join the debate to convince us that the only way to a happy life is to leave the Twi-hards -forever. i dont think they are i the forums to defend their stand about hating the books. i personally dont care if they hate it. its a different story when they start bashing it.

So much for talking about the antis. i have no desire to speak about them now. it is with utmost importance that i cease to say anything about them right this instant. i sound weird. whatever.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Random rant about some Antis claiming they are nice... Empty Re: Random rant about some Antis claiming they are nice...

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:35 am

Agreed, Rai. Something must be done about this. They are currently brain-washing millions of fans right at this moment.
    trizn
    trizn

Random rant about some Antis claiming they are nice... Empty Re: Random rant about some Antis claiming they are nice...

Post  trizn Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:37 am

Brain-washing is the right term for that, indeed.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:39 am

trizn wrote:Brain-washing is the right term for that, indeed.

And it's our job to get those people back on track with this website.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:25 am

Party YEHH!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:22 pm