Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

3 posters

'Twilight' Fans Prepare to Get Conned

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

'Twilight' Fans Prepare to Get Conned Empty 'Twilight' Fans Prepare to Get Conned

Post  magic Sat May 09, 2009 11:58 pm

'Twilight' Fans Prepare to Get Conned

Twilight fanatics, clear your calendars from July 30 to August 2—that's when the first-ever Twilight-inspired convention, TwiCon, takes place, NBC reports.

The event, which will take place at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel in Dallas, Texas, will feature appearances by Twilight cast members such as Peter Facinelli, Jackson Rathbone, Kellan Lutz, Ashley Greene, Mike Welch and Christian Serratos.

Musical entertainment will be provided by Twilight-inspired bands such as Twilight Music Girls, Bella Cullen Project and Atlanta-based headliners Mitch Hansen Band.

Saturday night, meanwhile, will be capped by the highly anticipated Volturi Masquerade Ball.

Conference registration is $255, and are $139. TwiCon organizer Becka Grapsy notes that, despite the price, tickets are being snapped up quickly.

"We have 2,500 tickets for sale and we're expecting to sell out," Grapsy notes.

Well, that really sucks. Or bites. Or whatever vampire-related term you prefer.

http://www.celebuzz.com/twilight-fans-prepare-get-conned-s101831/
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

'Twilight' Fans Prepare to Get Conned Empty Re: 'Twilight' Fans Prepare to Get Conned

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun May 10, 2009 12:38 am

URGH! i wish i could go!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

'Twilight' Fans Prepare to Get Conned Empty Re: 'Twilight' Fans Prepare to Get Conned

Post  poisoned_rose Sun May 10, 2009 8:53 pm

me too Mary! Atleast you're close in proximity!!! I have a bloody ocean in the way.

I have never hated the Atlantic Ocean more in my life...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:38 pm