Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+13
SquishyBobb_Cullen
ediedo
trizn
edwardndbella
carlisles_mistress
sparkle11
AmyHale
LaughingMan
twiheart
Cannibal_Corpse
LiONLAMBxox
Jeff The TwiGuy
Pretty_Twisted
17 posters

Your erotic Twilight Fantasies! ** Warning, mature eyes only **

TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Your erotic Twilight Fantasies! ** Warning, mature eyes only ** - Page 5 Empty Re: Your erotic Twilight Fantasies! ** Warning, mature eyes only **

Post  TheRealBella Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:56 pm

I have stories, but they're not erotic Twilight fantasies, lol!
    SquishyBobb_Cullen
    SquishyBobb_Cullen
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 61
    Job/hobbies : HarryPotterTwilightAvrilHeroes!
    Registration date : 2009-06-10

Your erotic Twilight Fantasies! ** Warning, mature eyes only ** - Page 5 Empty Re: Your erotic Twilight Fantasies! ** Warning, mature eyes only **

Post  SquishyBobb_Cullen Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:08 am

I have stories, but they're not erotic Twilight fantasies, lol!

What was the point in you even posting then if they're not 'erotic Twilight fantasies'? lol! Razz
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 1909
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my Vampire Dream-boys <3 xoxo
    Registration date : 2009-04-26

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:24 am

Ok so i have been recently informed that i apparently have a talent for writing this sort of thing lol... so i thought i would put pen to paper and this is what i came up with Razz Now Tenny please don't hurt me lol... I particularly like the ending lol... Wink So people, Emma Murray proudly presents her very first ever erotic Twilight fan fic:

Jake ran his hand down my thigh. I sighed. “This is heaven,” I thought to myself. All thoughts of the movie we were supposed to be watching flew out of the window when I glanced over at him. His smouldering eyes, the sheer gorgeousness that is his body and the slight hint of woodsy musk that I could smell all combined to inflame the very blood in my veins. The only thought in my mind at that point in time was how much I needed that body smothering mine, filling me so completely and driving me wild with desire.
    Jake’s hand lingered on my thigh and he squeezed it gently making me look at him. I could not help but wonder if that was the single biggest mistake I have ever made. The breath I had left in my chest flew out of my lungs and my head started to spin. His dark brown eyes caught my icy blue ones and held them as if by some unreasonable magnetism. My mouth dried up and my palms began to sweat. I carefully licked my bottom lip, moistening it a little. I saw Jake’s eyes follow the slight movement of my tongue. As if this was the signal Jake was waiting for, he began to inch his body closer to mine. His incredible musky scent floated in his breath over me. Lost in this moment I was sure nothing would interrupt the magic.

I whimpered softly as he turned his face to me entirely and began to move inexorably slowly toward mine. “Too long,” I gasped as I thrust my hands into the dark mop of his hair and pulled his lips to mine. He groaned into my mouth and kissed me back with an unrivalled passion. My very soul began to burn slowly with the intensity of the sensation of his lips fighting mine for control. Jake pulled away and started to kiss me on the neck, the cheeks and my chest and when his lips found mine again he ran his tongue lightly over my bottom lip, mimicking my action from just before. I gasped, and pulled him closer to me. He smiled and pulled out of my grasp. “Easy, baby. We still have a couple of hours before my Dad gets home.” I sighed and ran my hands down his arms. The sound of his voice my insides quiver. “I am on fire for you Honey and I need you to put me out. This is a matter of life and death Jacob Black and I don’t know about you, but I am hoping you will do the noble thing here.”

A wicked smile danced over his handsome face as he leant over me again. “You really think this is going to help?” he breathed into my ear before nipping my earlobe. Gasping for air, I managed to choke out, “Yes Jake, I do.” I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as he kissed me again, deeper and more thoroughly this time. Jake’s hands found their way up into my shirt unerringly finding my breast under the cup of my bra. I gasped as his thumb flicked over my nipple. He grinned, and in the blink of an eye my shirt was on the floor, my bra quickly following suit. The cold rush of air on my skin made my nipples pebble. Jake groaned, bent his head down and took one of my soft peaks into his mouth. “Oh, Jake,” I sighed as my hands found their way back into his hair. I pulled him across my chest by the hair to my other aching breast. As his tongue swirled around the now hard tip, Jake’s hands began tracing indeterminable patterns onto my stomach, my sides and most disconcertingly my thighs.

Taking advantage of Jake’s need for breath my hands pulled his shirt over his head. My breath caught in my chest at the sight of his amazing body. Words cannot describe how much I needed him in that second. His skin burnt on mine as I ran my hands down his stomach following the gorgeous contours of his body. His entire body tensed as my fingers dipped beneath the waist band of his pants. His breath turned ragged in his chest as my fingers found their target and grasped it firmly. Jacob closed his eyes and let himself relish the powerful sensations thrumming through his body. He swelled further in my hands and I cupped him and gently squeezed him. At this he grabbed my wrists and pulled me off of the sofa and onto the floor. “We’ll be much more comfortable down here,” he whispered.

The soft wool of the rug tickled the skin of my bare back as he carefully laid me down. He sighed into my neck as he stretched his body along the length of mine. I turned my face to his and kissed him swiftly drawing him closer to me. His hands found my hair and pulled it out of the mess of a ponytail I had made that morning. He groaned as his fingers slipped into my strawberry locks. I gasped as he pulled my hair a little. He caught my moan in his mouth and his tongue began to battle mine for control of the kiss. My hands were all over his body as he slipped my pants down over my hips. I wanted him just as naked as me so I leant forward a little and slid the already undone pants down his body. As the full extent of his hardness came into contact with my thigh I sighed and moved my leg higher to increase the contact. Jake moaned and moved on top of me fully. His magnificent body covering mine, his knee parted my legs gently and he nudged his penis into the soft folds of my skin. I nearly came as the tip of his gorgeous manhood slid over my senstive bud. “Jake, I need you now!” I breathed into his neck. All thoughts of teasing me had gone out of his mind with that one intimate touch. His chocolate eyes had turned almost black with desire. His jaw clenched and he closed any space between us in an instant. Kissing me deeply and with a passion I have never known before I wriggled under him a little and in one gratifying instant he was sheathed deep inside of me.

A guttural growl ripped out from his chest as he started to move inside of me. Slowly at first he began to set a rhythm that had me crying out. Pounding me harder and harder, his breath flew in and out of his lungs. I arched my back thrusting my chest into his. The sounds of our moans and sighs filled the house. This was ecstasy. His rock hard member filled me so completely that every time he plunged I cried out. His smell overwhelmed me again and I started to feel the first thrumming strains of pleasure darting through me. Our bodies in sync, our hearts beating as one, Jake finally lost control. My feminine muscles started to rhythmically contract around him signalling my imminent release. My hands clasped around his shoulders as I shattered into millions of tiny pieces around his solid manhood. No thought entered my mind in that second apart from Jacob. Jake began to thrust into me uncontrollably then, my shudders urging him to release. Seconds later he began to tense. Close to losing it, he leant close to me and kissed me again. The moment out bodies were joined at every point he groaned loudly as he came, harder than I ever thought possible. The tremors tore through his very being. He fell onto me totally and completely spent. Nothing could ruin this moment, so beautiful and perfect.

That was until we heard the door open and the footsteps approaching from the kitchen. We scrambled to find our clothes but we were a fraction too slow. A shadow appeared on the floor in the doorway and we looked at each other panicking. Expecting Billy to come through the doorway we both started to fumble out an explanation. I saw who it was and I immediately felt the urge to run and hide. The person standing at the door was not Billy as we had anticipated. This person was a thousand times worse than Billy. I could not look at the face of my friend standing staring at me in shock, endless questions in her eyes as she surveyed the scene. Tennille walked into the room, slowly and deliberately, making me suffer. Quiet Tennille was never a good thing.

As I closed my eyes, the wrath descended. We were in big trouble.

Well there it is peeps... lol... Not too bad for a first attempt lol... now i know it is alot tamer than Tenny's but i don't think I could ever write something so much like Tenny's or Jeff's lol... hehehe my style is alot different lol... So let me know what you think Razz
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon May 03, 2010 7:19 pm

Do you want to die? lol....ok, i am going to get around to posting my multi chapter erotic Tennille and Jake fic...I have it on a usb somewhere, thank god, because it was on my other computer!
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 1909
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my Vampire Dream-boys <3 xoxo
    Registration date : 2009-04-26

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Mon May 03, 2010 7:35 pm

hahaha death is not far away then I am gathering Razz Well, was it any good???.... You can imagine yourself in the story if that helps I don't actually use my name in it anywhere so you could get around it if it helps me avoid death hehe and ooh the multi-chap Razz That will definitely be an interesting read hahaha
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon May 03, 2010 11:06 pm

hahaha well, i can always pretend it is me, excpet, my name was mentioned, so yeah....its still hella funny though! .... And yeah, i have like 30 something chapters done, i think it is mad awesomeness! haha!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri May 21, 2010 9:36 am

Just so we all know, sometimes next week, i think, if i have time, i will be starting to post my multi chapter erotic Jacob and Tennille fic...hahaha!
    Dominique Clearwater
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2012-03-04

Post  Dominique Clearwater Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:01 am

these are awsome can you write more PLEASE ,oh and can one be about Seth please Thanks
    William Najar
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2012-08-17

Post  William Najar Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:28 pm

Bella is sitting on a couch, watching iCarly, when Edward walks in from the rain outside.

Edward is dripping wet, with his black hair in his face, eyeshadow running, and his hard nipples clearly visible through his tight black tank top.

"Edward is that you", Bella says, fingering herself watching Top Chef. Paula Deen is on next, but something in the air forebodes that they wont be watching it.

Edward walks over to Bella, and grabs her breast. Bella replies "Oh no, I am on my period." Edward replies, remember I am a vampire, and I need to feed.

Edward undoes Bella's jorts and begins to feast. Bella moans.

The sound of the howl attracts Jacob, and like a ravenous horny wolf he smells the blood and comes. His wolf penor stark.

Bella and Edward both get surprised when Jacob in wolf form, bursts through the window, and begins to mount Bella. "OH NO," Bella cries, "OH YEAH", howls Jacob, as he and Edward start to penetrate both Bella's anus and vagina.

After 30 minutes of rough and sensuous love making, both Edward and Jacob pull out and come over Bella's small perky tits.
    William Najar
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2012-08-17

Post  William Najar Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:52 pm

Bella is waiting in the doctor's office with Edward. Bella is 6 months pregnant. they are there for ultrasound.

>Go into doctor's office
    >Woops, Edwards dad is the doctor. Didn't expect this.
    >They both had forgotten that he worked at the local hospital

>"uh oh", Bella thinks. "I don't want my future father in law to see my wet vajayjay".
    >too late now

>Edward's dad apologizes for awkwardness, but begins preparation for the procedure

>"it's a boy!", he exclaims.
    >bella is excited and gets really wet
    >doctor says he needs to do additional testing
    >puts bony hand into Bella's vajayjay

>"oh, i see someone is very wet", Edward's dad says.
    >"yes sir, i am sorry", Bella moans softly.

>>Edward's penor stiffens
    >>Edwards dad's penor stiffens

>>Bella keeps moaning

Edward pulls out penor, shoves dad out of the way, and rams his penor into Bella's quivering pooninny.

>Bella begins moaning, but Edward's dad is upset.

>"Son you are going to hurt the baby ! , let me do this i am trained"

>Edward rams his precum tipped wiener into Bella a few more times then reluctantly pulls out his throbbing member

>Edward's dad enters Bella's wet vajayjay with his fully erected penor

>Edward, frustrated, shoves his member into Bella's pooper.

>Bella is a virgin in that respect

>Bella starts bleeding

>edward licks it up

>>this brings Edward to point of ejaculation
    >>Edward's dad is about to cum
    >>Bella is about to come

>Nurse walks in
    >"Hello doctor here are the resul–oh…"
    >Everyone turns around to face nurse in surprise
    >Edward's erected penor is aimed right at nurse, same with his dad's
    >Jism in face
    >The sight is too much for Bella, who begins squirting
    >It's like a watergun

>Nurse is drenched in vampire cum and Bella's special sauce

To be continued

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:19 am