Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

4 posters

Bondage 101 - multi chap erotica *mature eyes only*

Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Bondage 101 - multi chap erotica *mature eyes only* Empty Bondage 101 - multi chap erotica *mature eyes only*

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri May 21, 2010 9:51 am

Ok, so i will be posting the first chapter next week, but i decided a sneek peak was in order, just a taste of what is to come -

My body was tingling with anticipation. He was wearing the tight leather pants I bought for him as a joke. The leather was like a second skin, hugging him in all the right places.

"Jacob" I breathe, not trusting my voice to go anything above that.

He didnt respond to me with words, instead he leant over the counter, pushing aside the receipts I was trying to work through. He used his large hands and muscular arms to lift me from the floor and postion me on the counter, my legs spread as he settled between them, the leather pants doing nothing to hide the tent that had begun to grow in his lower regieons.

"Take me" I whisper as he places soft, lingering kisses over my neck.

Slowly he began to kiss lower, his hooded eyes looking up at me to gauge my reactions - he really was a passionate lover.

His large hand slid up the short skirt I was wearing, rubbing my thigh as he pushed his lips into mine. He traced a delicate line across my mouth with his tongue, begging me for entrance, which I granted without a second thought.

I could feel his hard cock pulsating and aroused as he gyrated into me, causing us both to allow soft, wanton moans to escape our lips......

Ok, people, that is the sneek peak, that is in the second chapter, i was going to give you more, but decided, that is enough until we get there, but, i bet you can guess what is going to happen...lol...
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 2188
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

Bondage 101 - multi chap erotica *mature eyes only* Empty Re: Bondage 101 - multi chap erotica *mature eyes only*

Post  Jeff The TwiGuy Wed May 26, 2010 9:46 pm

You have such a way with words, Tenten. Hahaha...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Bondage 101 - multi chap erotica *mature eyes only* Empty Re: Bondage 101 - multi chap erotica *mature eyes only*

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat May 29, 2010 2:16 am

Hahaha thanks, i think!....Well, i did want to put the first chapter up this week, but i couldnt because my net went stupid again and i had to get the technition out here, so now i will have to do it on Monday, i have nothing to do then! LOL!
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever

Number of posts : 1909
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my Vampire Dream-boys <3 xoxo
    Registration date : 2009-04-26

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Sat May 29, 2010 3:01 am

Hmmm... I am not sure if it is right to be saying this but in a very sick and twisted way I am looking forward to seeing what you have come up with lmao...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat May 29, 2010 3:51 am

hahaha well i am sure you will like it, or maybe not, maybe you will at least appreciate it for its awesomeness.
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Sat May 29, 2010 3:58 am

haha maybe appreciating the awesome is more like it Razz We shall have to wait and see lol...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat May 29, 2010 4:12 am

Well i should have it all ready to be posted on Monday, i just need to do a few more read throughs and edits.
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Sat May 29, 2010 4:16 am

haha fair enough. I am pretty much free next week so I suppose I won't have much else better to do then read and be scared lmao...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat May 29, 2010 4:28 am

Why would you be scared?...I am sure you will love it. It is so awesome. It has a storyline as well so it makes it a bit better for people who want to read it.
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Sat May 29, 2010 4:33 am

This is Ten's erotica we are talking about. Hmmm... I don't suppose much will suprise me but I will have to wait and see i guess...

I am sure I will like it to some degree lol...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat May 29, 2010 4:41 am

Oh you know you will love it, it is addictive.
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Sat May 29, 2010 4:43 am

for you maybe Razz Wink hahahahaha

I will. You know I will. lmao... I always do regardless hahaha which is, in hindsight, maybe a little weird Razz
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:45 am

OH MY GOD! I forgot about this, i better go and edit it now so i can post it sometime soon! LOL!
    ediedo
    ediedo

Number of posts : 1626
    Registration date : 2009-06-11

Post  ediedo Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:41 am

You better post it sonner, coz I'm so excited about it, what will happen, I know inside what will come, but I can't wait to read it.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:52 am

I had it saved on my laptop that crashed, so i dont technically have it anymore, but i have no problems writing it again! LOL!
    ediedo
    ediedo

Number of posts : 1626
    Registration date : 2009-06-11

Post  ediedo Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:23 pm

ohhhh... that would be awesome Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:19 am