Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+13
SquishyBobb_Cullen
ediedo
trizn
edwardndbella
carlisles_mistress
sparkle11
AmyHale
LaughingMan
twiheart
Cannibal_Corpse
LiONLAMBxox
Jeff The TwiGuy
Pretty_Twisted
17 posters

Your erotic Twilight Fantasies! ** Warning, mature eyes only **

Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Your erotic Twilight Fantasies! ** Warning, mature eyes only ** Empty Your erotic Twilight Fantasies! ** Warning, mature eyes only **

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:48 pm

Hahaha well here it is, the thread for your Twilight related erotic fantasies, feel free to go into detail here, and comments are more then welcome. I will start it off here we go....

It was a cold winters day in La Push. The rain falling down from the sky in buckets, although it was the middle of the day it was dark outside, it felt more like dinner time then lunch time.

Myself and Jacob were sitting in his house, his father was fishing with Charlie and his sister was at Paul's house for the day. We were watching a crappy game on the TV, i looked over at Jacob, running through my head all of the things i wanted to do in order to steal his innocence.

I reached my hand over and began stroking his face, he reacted to my touch, his lips kissing my hand. He pulled me closer, and crushed his lips into mine. The warmness of his lips sending shivers down my spine. Our lips moulding together, our tongues fighting for domination.

Jacob slid his hand up my black skirt, i reacted to his touch, yearning for more, i leaned into his hand, his rubbing increasing. I straddled myself over his large legs, his penis growing and getting harder by the second, i began grinding. He threw his head back in ecstatsy.

I pushed my hand up his shirt, taking it off, scratching all the way down his muscular chest, and then licking from his collar bone down, and when i reached his pants i used my teeth to unzip his jeans. His hard penis looking all the more appealing. I removed his pants and underpants with my teeth.

I licked my lips before placing it firmly over his hard member. It jerked and tiwtched in my mouth. I started with slow suckling motions, before increasing the speed. My hands fondling his sac.

In his eagerness he beang thrusting, his penis going deep into my throat, wanting more. He put his hands on the back of my head, holding my hair in his hands and started moving my head to a pace that he wanted.

Just before he was about to cum i pulled off, moving up and sitting on him again, he removed my underwear and inserted his hard, twitching penis into my vagina. The feeling was warm, and i was instantly aroused, i began moving, slowly at first, until i quickened my pace, both of us wet and slippery.

Jacob had some pre-cum which entered my vagina, i began getting more into it, clawing at him, and him holding me tight. I scracthed down his chest, drawing blood, i lowered my head and licked the blood off his chest. This turned him on, he let out a low groan before throwing me on the floor, and getting on top.

My legs were up around my head and he was pounding me, it hurt at first, because his penis is so large, but eventually i was just in pure exctasy...

I reached over and grabbed a pair of handcuffs from under the couch where we left them last time. I tied Jacobs hands to the coffee table, grabbed abother pair and tied his legs to the legs on the couch.

He had no escape now, but he didnt mind, he was moaning at the same time i was, our breath coming in fast pants. Knowing Jacob had no escape i turned around into the reverse cowgirl position.

I pulled off again just as his tiwitching penis signalled he was ready to blow. I walked into his room, leaving him there. I came back with a whip and began whipping him, he seemed to enjoy this.

'Let me out' he groweld, i obeyed, and handed the whip to Jacob, him whiping my skin while pounding me from behind, doggy style.

Jacob let me out and i put my mouth on his penis, my legs up around his face as his tounge entered me. We both came at the same time.

Ok well that was softcore i thought i would start off easy, to ease you all into my real fantasies....next one will be more adult, i plan on typing up my pack orgy next time...I just did this one from my head just then.
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 2188
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

Your erotic Twilight Fantasies! ** Warning, mature eyes only ** Empty Re: Your erotic Twilight Fantasies! ** Warning, mature eyes only **

Post  Jeff The TwiGuy Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:10 pm

Win! Pure win! I will have mine up soon, maybe tomorrow. Lmao!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Your erotic Twilight Fantasies! ** Warning, mature eyes only ** Empty Re: Your erotic Twilight Fantasies! ** Warning, mature eyes only **

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:15 pm

Hahaha i look forward to it...hahahah people are going to think we are the biggest freaks on here...oh well, it happens! LMAO!!

Well my next one will be more detailed anyway! LOL! That was soft to start incase people go scared!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:55 pm

OMG! i think i just threw up in my mouth! ewwww!! omg! youre corrupting my youthful innocense tenny!

queasy queasy queasy queasy queasy queasy
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:00 am

Well the next one will be more in detail. Just warning you! LMAO!
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Being bored 99% of the time. Does that count as a job?
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:51 am

Ok well Tennille got off so i could post the me and Edward on. so here goes. apparently this is something for you to wake up to Jeff.

nervousness wormed its way into my mind as Edward crept like a predator across the bed. Edward placed his strong hands on either side of the my head, towering over me so that i looked shyly up at the man through lowered lashes. his gut tightened and, to the my horror, as well as a few other things, as the vampire flashed me a dazzling smile. “no need to be nervous Troy.” he whispered, lowering his mouth to trace his lips over my racing pulse.

"Mmmm right.” I mumbled, doing my best to relax and stay focused. however, it was hard with Edward nibbling at my neck.
    “There’s no reason why we can’t…enjoy ourselves.”
    “Yes…. enjoy ourselves.” ie agreed, only half listening to that hypnotic voice Edward was using.

the vampire continued to nip at the sensitive flesh of my neck, his tongue swirling over my pale skin. Edward inhaled deeply, the sent of the open forest body deoderant invading his senses. i shivered, the coolness of Edwards skin contrasting delightfully against my room temp skin. and it was getting worse now with the vampire doing entrancing things to me. all my senses were filled with Edward and i wanted to do ungodly animalistic things to him.

I cried out as Edward bit into my neck. Edward held my head gently as i arched off the bed, body moving closer against the vampires. He smiled, drinking deeply the sweet and full flavor of my blood. one hand still cradled my head, even as his other danced over my bare chest and down towards the hardness he felt there.
    I gasped, struggling slightly as Edward cupped my hardened shaft through my pants. i moaned in blissful pain, the Edward’s biting making it all that much more pleasurable. I just couldn’t help himself. It just felt so good…

“Edward!” i moaned, unsure if it was in objection or invitation. The vampire smiled, closing the puncture wound with a sensuous lick of his tongue. He continued his assault on me, unzipping my jeans to playfully squeeze my erection.
    The vampires sinfully good mouth made a slow trail up my heaving chest, gently nipping and sucking on the sweat slicked skin, forming sweet love bruises that would remind me of all the things Edward had done to me. with agonizingly slow, skillful stokes, Edwards hands danced along my cock, causing me to writhe and moan beneath him, pleading for him to go faster. He silenced those sweet moans with a forceful placement of his lips over mine. He plunged his tongue in easily, mirroring the actions of his mouth to that of his hand. It was making me dizzy with need, especially when those vampire teeth nipped at my bottom lip. The coppery taste of my own blood filled my mouth and i whimpered as Edward dipped his tongue to catch the sweet nectar

Edward seemed to want to tease. he moved his hand so it was not between my legs anymore. but just rubbing my thigh. dangerously close to where i wanted his hand to be.
    suddenly i heard a loud tearing sound as Edward ripped off my clothing with one hand. While Edward was stroking my erection he found my mouth with his hand, placing it in my parted mouth. i sucked on his fingers eagerly wanting more.
    Edward moaned in pleasure as my mouth licked his fingers.

Edward wasnt the knight in shining armour he was made out to be. he was actually a dark prince sent here to mess with the humans minds. not that i cared. however he was doing it. it felt good.

He removed his fingers from my mouth and let the wet digits trail down my chest slowly. Once more he was kissing those sweet already bruised pink lips, nudging my legs apart as he did so. “E-Edward…?” i moaned, confused why he had stopped that wonderful torture of his hand.

I gasped as Edward skimmed his wet finger over my perking entrance. A voice in my head was telling me to stop this now and run before it went to far.
    Edward slid his fingers into my enterance, doing a scissor action with his hands to open my enterance.
    He slid his penis into my hole. a feeling of exstasy rolling through me. The coolness of his penis rubbing in and out of me.

the rubbing sensation made me cum within seconds. all over the bed.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:55 am

okay. so i dont know if that was hot or disgusting. and thats all im going to say. lol.
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Jeff The TwiGuy

Post  Jeff The TwiGuy Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:20 pm

Well, it did wake me up. Laughing That was awesome! Haha! Never thought I'd say that about a fic like that. Laughing
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:41 pm

Troy, that was ummmm, interesting, you sick freak....Ok well now we get onto the Pack Orgy...

Why did i agree to this? Oh right. Because we were all drunk and horny. It started when myself and Emily had to kiss during a game of spin the bottle. Her sensual lips crushing mine, her hands moving slowly from the middle of my back down to my firm butt.

Jacob, Sam, Paul, Embry, and Jared were all here as well they were all watching with wide open mouths. Me and Emily pulled apart, she returned to Sam and i went back to Jacob. I put my hand on Jacob's warm, large leg, rubbing slowly.

When no-one was looking i reached my hand up to his large, erect penis, which he was hiding underneath a fluffy pink pillow. I was moving me hand slowly, Jacob growing more and more by the second.

I looked over and noticed that he wasnt the only one with a fluffy pillow from my couch on his penis. Jared and Paul had matching pink one's to cover up there hard erecetions.

'Jacob' i whispered, close to his ear, he looked down at me, i signallled with my eyes for him to join me upstairs in my bedroom. Seeming to notice what we were thinking the other guys all looked at us. 'Awww dont be jealous' i said, looking between them all, and smiling at Emily.

I stood up, moving the furniature around in the living room, making room for all of us, Emily came over and sat next to me. Her hand rubbing my thigh, slowly she moved her hand up to my most private part of my body, parting my legs with her hands. She lowered her head. Blocking the guys from seeing anything and removed my g-string.

Emily pulled her head up and kissed my lips, our tougnes lashing at each other, her hands roaming my body and my hands finding all of her sensetive spots. She lowered her head again, licking her lips, and smiling up at me, the long scars on her face stretching slightly. I smiled down at her, knowing what she was thinking, i looked over at Jacob and winked.

Emily slowly let her tougne enter me. My body tensing with pleasure, i waved to Jacob to come over. I took the pillow off his lap and through it across the room, i shoved my hands down his pants and began stroking the shaft of his large, erect cock.

Jacob getting into it begged for more. 'stand up' i whispered to him, he did as i asked and i pulled his pants and boxer shorts down with one hand. His large penis standing upright, he had trimed his pubic hairs last night, because they were all short and neat. I could see the blood pulsing through it, hungering me for more.

I grabbed his throbbing cock and pulled him closer, putting it in my mouth. Jacob through his head back in ecstasy. I was suckling the tip of his penis when he was getting really excited, growling and thrusting, allowing me to deep throat his penis.

I had the entire thing in my mouth now, i was humming, i knew Jacob liked the vibrating sensations on his penis. As i was doing this Emily slowly entered 2 of her wet fingers into me. I was almost ready to blow when she stopped.

It had all gotten to much for Sam to just sit and watch, he had grabbed Emily and they were not getting hot and heavy right at my feet. I noticed that Sam had quite a large penis. But it wasnt as nice looking as Jacob's.

I pulled Jacob out of my mouth, and dragged him onto the ground. Positioning him between my legs. I was moving slowly, up and down, and rubbing on his penis, he wanted more, i was too teasing.

Jacob grabbed my arms and held them to the ground. There was no way i could escape, he was much to strong for me, and this is how i liked it. He forced himself into me, going deep, causing my back to arch back, he put one hand behind my back and lifted me up so i was in a sitting position across his lap.

I looked down and seen that Sam and Emily had been joined by Jared. Wow, they were animals. Sam had Emily on the floor and he was pounding her, her legs up high, around the back of her head, she had her head to the side and had Jared's large erect penis in her mouth, moving quickly up and down.

Looking into Jacobs eyes i seen the ecstasy he was in, i began moving, up and down, up and down. I was close to climaxing now. I was digging my nails into Jacobs back, he was holding me tight to him. I could feel the wetness coming from my vagina, running down his erection, and i could feel his twitiching penis edging closer and closer to cuming.

Jacob turned around looking at Paul, who was sitting in the corner watching, mouth wide open. Paul caught Jacob's eye. Jacob seemed to ask Paul to come over before throwing his head back and groaning, grabbing the back of my hair and pulling, and with his strength able to force me lower into his lap, causing him to go deeper then ever before.

We both screamed at this, and were finally joined by Paul, who was hesitant at first, until Jacob and i both grabbed his penis and pulled him closer. I reached my spare hand around Jacob's back and found Jared's hands. Both of us squeezing the other's hand in pure ecstasy.

I slowly lifted, having only the head of Jacob's cock inside me, stayed there for a moment, looking at his closed eyes, his head thrown back, but his hand still stroking Paul's penis.

I let go of Jared's hand and got off Jacob, he grabbed my arms and spun me around, my knees on the floor. I was now looking at Sam, Emily and Jared.

Jacob entered his penis into my vagina from behind. I was breathing heavy now, almost ready to climax with Jacob beating behind me like that, like a jackhammer. The warmth of his penis going in and out leaving me with a slight burning sensation that had me yearning for more.

I grabbed Paul's hand and pulled him in front of me, unzipping his pants and putting his hard cock into my mouth. Paul's penis felt nice, it was smooth, hard, large and clean shaven, completely shaven.

Jacob was more in control of the position my mouth was on Paul's member. Jacob would alternate between fast and hard thrusts from my behind to soft and slow thrusts.

It was amazing. I had Jacob behind me, Paul in my mouth, Sam's hand in mine now, i could see Emily riding on Sam the way i previously had with Jacob. Jared was being given a blow job by Sam. Now that was hot. Jared.s fingers had found there way to Paul's entereance and he had two fingers inside of Paul.

We all somehow managed to climax at the same time, it was like our bodies were in sync now. It was then that i realised Embry hadnt joined.

We all looked over to him, our bodies still seeming to be in unison with one and other. Embry was sitting, with one had on his now soft, very messy penis, and a video camera in the other hand.

That night we all sat there and watched the video, all of us pleasuring ourselves, all comfortable with each other now. The video was hot, you could see all the action, and hear Embrys slight moans as he was beating his own penis in excitement
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Jeff The TwiGuy

Post  Jeff The TwiGuy Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:00 pm

That was freaking awesome! Group Hug The ending was the best! LMAO! Okay, I'll have mine up soon. Laughing
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:06 pm

Hahaha yeah i had to have an original ending! LOL! And YAY for getting to read yours...and everyone else....feel free to share your own....you know, it is fun! LOL!
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Jeff The TwiGuy

Post  Jeff The TwiGuy Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:59 pm

Okay, well here's mine. I kinda started off mild too. The next one is with Rosalie, and it is very wild! LMAO!

Nighttime in the woods just outside of La Push. Leah and I were all alone, her wolf form towering over me. After a minute she phased. Her human form appeared, completely naked. My mouth feel open as I stared at her sexy curves. Leah didn’t waste any time.

She pushed me against a hard tree. Then kissed my neck. Her smooth, warm body pressed against mine. The more my hands explored her young body, the harder I became. Leah got down on her knees and unzipped my tight jeans. She looked up at me with an innocent look in her eye, then pulled down my pants and underwear. My manhood was full and throbbing now.

Leah opened her mouth as wide as she could, the anticipation killing me. Finally she pushed her head forward. Feelings exploded throughout my entire body. She went faster and added her tongue. It felt so good. Too good. Ecstasy ran up and down inside me. Leah went faster and deeper. She pulled away after a minute, before I could get REALLY into it.

She then pulled the rest of my clothes off, so we could both be happy. Leah started kissing me again, but it was mild compared to what she had just done. I wanted more. I needed more! So I moved my mouth lower and lower, until I found her soft breast. I licked her nipple over and over. Her perfectly round breasts made me even harder, if that was possible. Now it was my turn to kneel down in front of her naked body. She spread her legs wide. Her vagina was perfect. It wasn’t completely shaven, I thin strip of hair covered it, but I used my tongue and worked my way around. Leah moaned and said my name over and over.

“Jeff…Jeff!” I went faster, getting into it more than her. I was in control of her entire body, with nothing more than my tongue. I stood up quickly, and we both ran to the open field a short distance away. She pushed me down and got on top. Leah slid my wet penis into her private area, it went in slowly. She made a face when it first went in. Only because of how big it was, but she got over it quickly as she felt the same sensation that I did. She began to bounce. I stopped her after a minute, it was my turn to lead.

I pushed her to the ground, she lifted her legs around my body, forcing my erection inside her. I went hard and fast. Harder. Faster. I pounded her vagina with all my strength. She finished a half second before me. We both fell down on the hard ground and couldn’t move. We felt too good. Ecstasy
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:05 pm

Ahahaha i love how you explain that Leah is very neat down there, with only a strip of hair! LMAO! And that she made a face because your manhood is so large! LOL! Oh man! That was great! LOL! I soooo look forward to the next one! Where it gets more wild....LOL!!!

Well me and Troy will add another each, he will do his during the day sometime, i just texted him before! My next one is real wild...and very detailed!
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Jeff The TwiGuy

Post  Jeff The TwiGuy Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:08 pm

You know I can't wait! Lmao! Is Troy's next one still about Edward, or has he written one about a girl yet? Laughing And what is your next one about?
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:17 pm

Hahaha Troy's next one is about Emse...He has always wanted to do a MILF apparently! LMAO! And mine is about me, Taylor and Jacob...It is so awesome, Troy had already read some of it, and he cant believe how much detail i put into it...LOL!! He was shocked i managed to work Jacob and Taylor into the same fic making them sound and act differently! LOL!
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Jeff The TwiGuy

Post  Jeff The TwiGuy Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:31 pm

Yes, that Esme one should be freaking awesome! And you can tell Troy that his Edward one did in fact wake me up today. I forgot about it until I sat at the computer, still half asleep. LOL. Oh, and how does a Jake and Taylor one work? Okay, I'll have to wait and see. LOL!!!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:34 pm

Ahahaha yeah, you will have to wait and see, because Troy was asking the same questions, but i got it explained for him, and he loved it...

LOL! Oh man, you were woken up by Edward fantasy from another dude, LMAO! Man that is soooo funny! If i didnt know you i might think that was a little weird! LOL!
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Jeff The TwiGuy

Post  Jeff The TwiGuy Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:33 pm

Okay you little freaks, I woke up today and had nothing erotic to read! I demand Twilight erotica!!!! werewolf
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:15 pm

Ok i decided to post my next one now, the net was effing up all over the place yesterday, so here it is now....

Taylor's lips were crushing mine, our tongues massaging one and other. It was an amazing feeling, i reached my hand around to his large penis, it was hard, and the second i grabbed it and gave it a a squeeze it grew bigger, i didnt think it was possible. He moaned a sigh a of pleasure. His hands reaching down my back and finding my butt, pulling me closer, our hips moving and grinding against each other.

I pulled away and looked up into his beautiful face, he smiled down at me, i scanned his body, he was shirtless, and his stomach and chest muscles looked amazing. I looked down further to his leather pants. They were tight and hugged his legs and crotch, showing the shape perfectly, i could see the neat position of his sac and the ribs along his penis. I was suddenly happy he wasnt wearing any underwear.

I ran my fingers along his chest, making him shudder 'We have to wait' i breathed looking behind him at what appeared to be a giant test tube. 'I could do it twice, we dont need to wait for clone me to get here' he said, placing light feather kisses down my neck. I moaned in pleasure 'Taylor, you know i would love to, but he should be ready by now' i said, reaching for the long black wig on the bed, the one that the clonned Taylor was going to be wearing so we could differenciate between the two.

Taylor opened the tube, and there he was, another Taylor, my heart was going a million miles an hour, i wanted them both, and i wanted them now. Clone Taylor stepped out of the tube, and smiled, i handed him the wig, and he put it on. 'Jacob' i breathed. Almost passing out in excitement.

I couldnt wait, my entire body was screaming for them both. I reached out and took Jacob's hand and pulled him over to the bed, Taylor joined us, each of them had a hand on my leg, it was an amazing feeling.

I pressed me lips to Taylor's, out tongues meeting again, and i reached my hand out and grabbed Jacob's penis, it was hard the instance i touched it. I pulled him closer, his hand reaching between my legs, spreadng them slightly and entering two of his warm fingers inside me.

Taylor had his hands on my breats, teasingly playing with my nipples. I was yearning for more, and from the moans coming from both of them i knew they were as well.

Pulling away from both of them i went and grabbed some handcuffs and a whip. 'Now i am in charge, got it?' i said, whipping the whip against my thigh and bringing it up to brush between my legs. They both moaned at the same time and nodded.

'I will remove clothing for you if you two kiss' i said, playing with my own breasts this time. Esgerly Jacob and Taylor crushed there lips together, both pairs of hands exploring the others identical body.

It was almost to much for me, i was so turned on i wanted to jump in with them both right now. Instead i walked over slowly, sliding my pants off and standing in my lingerie! I tied both of them up by the hands and feet with handcuffs and blindfolded them both.

They were both smiling at me as i removed there clothing, one after the other. I put my fingers in my mouth and wet them, rubbing Jacob's penis afterward before inserting him inside me and moving, slowly, up and down. WOW he was big....

I used my free hand to stroke Taylor's shaft, he was moaning in pleasure, i certainly know how to use my hands.

I removed both of their blindfolds and handcuffs. But now it was my turn, i knew this would happen. Taylor handcuffed me while Jacob put a gag in my mouth. Wow i knew i was in for it.

I could feel Jacob's tounge running lines down my body, from top to bottom, while Taylor spread my legs and entered his penis inside me, he was banging, and it was great, 'nnngg aahhh' was all i managed to get out because of the gag.

Jacob removed the handcuffs, and i sat up taking the gag out. I got on my knees and i could feel Jacob rubbing betwen my legs, while Taylor was pressed against my front, his lips on mine, his body moving in time with me.

Taylor sat me on his lap, i could feel the length of his penis going inside me, i signalled for Jacob, who came and stood behind Taylor, his large cock standing upright, i reached my hand for it, stroking it a few times before bringing it to my mouth.

The sensation of bobbing up and down on Taylor twitching, throbbing penis was amazing, i knew he was enjoying it as well because he threw his head back and was using his tongue to massage Jacob's sac while i suckled on his penis.

I felt some pre-cum enter my mouth and vagina, within seconds of each other, i wanted more, i wanted them both, now, but i knew they couldnt both fit in there, it then occured to me, as Taylor pushed inside me again, forcing himself deeper that i did have another enterance that Jacob could use.

'Jacob' i whispered, pulling his cock out of my mouth with a popping sound. 'Come here, i need you as well' Taylor smiled at this, looking between the two us. Jacob crawled around behind me, slowly he entered a few wet fingers into my anal cavaties!

Taylor was enjoying himself more, he was almost close to screaming now as my entire body was tightning with the pressure of Jacob's fingers. Sowly Jacob entered me, it hurt at first, but he was slow and gentle. Taylor was still inside me, moanind loudly as my body continued tensing.

Jacob was quickening his speed now, making me yearn for more. I wanted them both to cum inside of me, this was pure ecstasy, a dream come true.

I could hear the slapping sounds as they both entered in and out of me. I was screaming now, i couldnt hold it in any longer. I came a few minutes later, leaning forward toward Taylor, which wreched on Jacob's penis causing him t cum all inside me. Jacob removed himself and then pulled me back to kiss him, this wrenched on Taylor this time, causing him to explode inside me as well.

We slept after that, Jacob on my left and Taylor on my right. This was perfect, i could do this every night.
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Jeff The TwiGuy

Post  Jeff The TwiGuy Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:53 pm

Honestly? I couldn't be bothered to edit this. I just wrote it, and added a surprise ending that I never really had in any fantasies. LMAO!!! Laughing

Rosalie threw me onto the bed with much more force than necessary. Then she jumped on my like a wild animal pounces on it’s prey. She moved with such speed. Rose never stopped. She barred her teeth at me, and lowered her head to my chest. Using only her teeth, she ripped my shirt off easily. She looked at me, wanting more. Once again with the teeth, my pants flew off leaving my down to my underwear.

Rose stood up and ripped off her own clothes. I wanted to do it! But she always has to be in control…little slut. She jumped back on top of me, completely naked. My cock grew instantly. Harder and harder, and she was just on top of me. I let her rip my underwear off as well, so she could see my full manhood as it grew larger.

She smiled at it, the blood pulsing through made it all the more welcoming to Rose. She licked her lips to tease me. Then lowered her head. Then she went crazy! Up down, side to side, like an animal. Rosalie throated my hard cock again and again. I couldn’t even think straight. My head was thrown back in full pleasure. She worked magic. Finally stopping, she started to crawl up my body.

As she got closer, her body close to mine, I felt my cock rub against the side of her leg. She moved it a little to tease me again. I almost couldn’t stand it. Just when I was going to scream, she thrust herself at me with all her strength!

I screamed. More than once. It wasn’t the pain, it was the pleasure. Rosalie rampaged my erection with her vagina, her sweet, hairless vagina. Harder than I had ever been pounded before.

CRASH! The legs broke off the bed beneath us. We didn’t noticed. I continued with my screams of joy, while she started her own low moaning. After a minute of this ecstasy, I came. But she wasn’t done. She kept going and going until she finally couldn’t feel it anymore, my cock had gone soft.

She stood up and pushed her head in my private area, using her tongue to clean up the mess I had left. It felt good, despite my softness.

“Wow.” I said, still unable to move due to the pleasure. She smiled, a wicked smile. She helped me up. As I retrieved my clothes and left the room, I was passed my a man on his way in. “Who’re you?” I asked, not really caring. I would pleasure myself thinking about today for weeks.

“I’m Brendan.” He kept walking. He entered Rosalie’s room. She looked at me from the doorway and I knew this man would go through what I just had and possibly more. She shut the door slowly.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:08 pm

Oh man, that was great, she is such an animal, oh man, and the end...HILARIOUS!! LMAO!! hahaha that was funny! I love it! Totally epic!
    twiheart
    twiheart
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 460
    Job/hobbies : makeup...and Twilight Saga :)
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Post  twiheart Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:07 am

TEN!!!!!!! i just want to say that your first story was GREAT!!! hahahahha omg...i saw this up a few days ago, but didnt really pay much attention to it...but im glad i read that...ooh maaan...hahahahahah that was intense...and it kinda turned me on, im not going to lie hahahahahhahaah

"Jacobs large penis"! haha of course you would make him have a huge pee pee!!!!!!

and dont worry i dont think you are a freak, i actually like who arent afraid to show their real selves, i would put one up but it wouldnt be as good as everyone elses hahaha...im not really creative like that lol....

ill just read them Smile
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:23 am

Hahaha well of course i am going to give Jacob a large penis! I mean, i have to tell the truth in my erotica fics! LOL!

Well i am glad you dont have a problem with them. I have many more to come, most are from my dream journal and i have just made them longer for on here!

Oh and me and Troy are going to put another one up each soon....you better have some more as well Jeff! LOL!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:11 am

Just had to add another....so now you have two to read, arent you lucky Jeff! LMAO!! This is straight up me and Jacob again, because i feel like it and that is what i am thinking about as i just read a lil bit of Eclipse -

Jacob stepped out of the shower, rolling his hand through his wet and slicked back hair. His muscles, strong and magnificent, glimmered from the reflection from the light and the water that pulsed down his skin. He grabbed the closest towel, wrapping it around his muscular thighs. He stepped out of the bathroom, releasing warm steam into the hallway. Each step Jacob made across the wooden floor gave off a small patter sound, each one growing closer towards his bedroom. He opened his bedroom door and walked into the darkness. The room was dimly lit. The alarm clock, which sat upon a small wooden table right next to the bed, read 1:34 A.M. He felt odd for a moment, almost anxious.

“Who there?” Jacob asked lightly.

Footsteps began to resonate from the corner of the room. Jacob turned as fast as he could, bending into a defensive beast-like position.

“Easy Jakey.” The voice said in a playful tone.

“Tennille?” Jacob asked.

The figure stepped forward, walking across a beam of moonlight from the window, exposing herself.

“Tennille?! What are you doing here?” Jacob asked, edging out of his defensive crouch.

“I’ve been having “thoughts”, I told him, smiling a devilish grin at Jacob.

“What do you mean?” Jacob asked.

I stepped towards him, moving my hand towards Jacob. my hand moved across Jacob’s body, exploring the different ridges of his muscles. Jacob grabbed my hand, placing light feather kisses on all of my fingers.

I moved in on Jacob’s face, moving my mouth to his. My tongue inserted itself into Jacob’s mouth, exploring every magnificent detail. Jacob moaned slowly inserting his tongue into mine.

I moved out of his mouth, but started down his chest, sucking on each nipple. My tongue moved across his 6-pack and across his naval. I grabbed onto the towel that was wrapped around Jacob’s hips. I looked up. Jacob gave me an eager not, wanting more.

I ripped off Jacob’s towel, and looked down at Jacob’s “glory”. It was erected in an upright position and I began to go to work. My mouth started to work the tip. I could hear Jacob giving out a pleasurable squeal, almost as if he was out of breath. I moved one of my hands upward, feeling Jacob’s chest as i sucked greedily on Jacob’s member.

“Oh god, Tennille!” Jacob yelled out.

I stood up, pulling off hmy tight black shirt, displaying my large breasts. Jacob sat upright, and started to undo my belt buckle, and slowly removed my pants.

Jacob lay on the bed naked as I stared at him in my black g-string and holding his left shoulder.

“Just get over here already” Jacob laughed, knowing i was enjoying teasing him like this.

I smirked and slid down my g-string, displaying my hairless vagina. I climbed onto the bed and sat directly onto Jacob. As Jacob penetrated me deeply, we both grasped onto the bed sheets.

“Oh… Oh, this hurts, you are so massive Jacob.” I yelled, biting my lip, and beginning to feel the tingly pleasure coursing through my every fibre.

Jacob gave out a gasp of pleasure, heaving his chest upward off the bed. I flipped my head upward, as i had been completely penetrated, as far as Jacob could possibly go. I moved up and down at a quick speed. Jacob moved one hand behind his black hair, closing his eyes and biting his lip.

“Jacob…” I moaned out.

Jacob opened his eyes, and moved his hand up my chest.

Jacob flipped over, pushing my face into the bed. Jacob entered his cock in from behihnd, going in and out at a fast rate, and pulling on my hair, we were both wet, and bot horny. I gasped out, throwing my hand outward to grab a pillow. Jacob opened his mouth, giving out a pleasurable and sexy growl, it turned me on even more.

“I’m about to…” Jacob gasped.

“In me…” I whispered, as i was grasping tight onto a pillow, also knowing i was going to climax any second.

Jacob kept thrusting until he felt it surge out of him. We both opened our mouth, giving out a moan in unison. Jacob pulled out and fell face first onto the bed. I twisted over to directly look over towards Jacob. Jacob’s chest was heaving, breathing absurdly fast.

“That was…” Jacob started, “That was… great.”

I smiled.

“Yeah… it really was.” I responded

“Best night of my life, we should do it again in like, 10 minutes.” Jacob laughed.

I smiled and hugged up towards Jacob’s pulsing muscles. We laid there for hours, until the sun came up. When we repeated the entire process again, and again, and again until someone noticed they hadnt see us for an entire week.
    LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 117
    Registration date : 2009-05-10

Post  LaughingMan Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:52 am

Good grief... This is... terrifying.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:34 am