Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+7
Cannibal_Corpse
JOSEPHINE !
magic
Pretty_Twisted
Mizz Lola Marie Efron
LiONLAMBxox
trizn
11 posters

What comes to your mind when you hear the word "obsessed" (Cullenate/Twilighter/fangirl)?

Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 1909
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my Vampire Dream-boys <3 xoxo
    Registration date : 2009-04-26

What comes to your mind when you hear the word "obsessed" (Cullenate/Twilighter/fangirl)? - Page 4 Empty Re: What comes to your mind when you hear the word "obsessed" (Cullenate/Twilighter/fangirl)?

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:45 am

hehehe what come to my mind when I hear the word "Obsessed"???

Well ummmm Me.... and you guys lol... I think that the bail plan is fricken fawesome and I would be more than happy to help lighten some of the bail costs, if it's granted hehe... but ten is right if we streak here people laugh at you and call you a legend so you know we have to do sumthing really really serious, like actually attempt to abduct/stalk/follow surreptiously, hehe, our chosen celeb, if they ever make down under lol.

Ohh the nail file in the cake may not be the best option as they xray everything these days... you'd probably get done on terrorism or sumthin... then you really wouldnt get bail lol... a long prison like holiday might happen mysteriously hahahahahaha
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

What comes to your mind when you hear the word "obsessed" (Cullenate/Twilighter/fangirl)? - Page 4 Empty Re: What comes to your mind when you hear the word "obsessed" (Cullenate/Twilighter/fangirl)?

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:57 pm

hahahaha im not really sure what would happen if i went streaking, because i dont really think anyone here has done it before. but for edward, i am willing to try. do we need to pick up jasper for you? alice might pose some complications though lol.
    Blood Angel
    Blood Angel
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 121
    Job/hobbies : Student/Warehouse Drone
    Registration date : 2009-04-09

Post  Blood Angel Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:06 pm

You mean like the idiots disrupting the movie production?
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:19 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:hahahaha im not really sure what would happen if i went streaking, because i dont really think anyone here has done it before. but for edward, i am willing to try. do we need to pick up jasper for you? alice might pose some complications though lol.

Nah, we can take care of Alice. Sure she's cute, but if someone gets in the way of our men, it's so over. XD
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:38 pm

Hahahaha i seen a streaker last night, it was freezing last night as well, i hope that is his excuse for being so small...LOL...He ran down our street and around the corner, he was drunk, LOL, i dont know why anyone would drink on a Tuesday night, and now he is probably hung over on a freezing Wednesday morning, LOL, sucked in to him is all i can say, but man it was funny, i was just like - well too bad he wasnt Mary because then i would be well on my way to sweet Taylorness now! LOL!

Oh and Lola, love your comment about Alice - sure she is cute, but we could taker her! LOL! Made me laugh out loud really! LOL!
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:54 pm

HALE YES we need to pick up Jasper!!! We just have to not think about the abduction plan until we have actually done it lol.

It's way too cold here to even think about streaking this morning. And I dont feel sorry for the guy who streaked haha Although judging by his behaviour I highly doubt that shrinkage is an issue here. Maybe he was trying to put himself out there and failed dismally lol.

Wow No streakers???? They are a regular occurance here. haha. Mainly cause there's no major punishment for it. Sure you get done for indecent exposure but it's the same punishment that a male would get if he was caught peeing on a tree Laughing aka not much maybe a good behaviour bond sumthing like that hahaha Most ppl here find it hilarious though so it rarely gets that far. We Aussie's are crazy and relaxed when it comes to stunts like that Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:00 pm

We really are relaxed, i thought it was hilarious, and he only got a $250 fine and was asked to go home, i seen it happen because he was outside my house when a cop who just happened to drive past seen him, no-one bothered calling the cops for something stupid, and there was people on my street yelling out to him - LEGEND WOO AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE...and streaker replied wit OI OI OI!! LOL! Funny stuff man! I dont know what would happen anywhere else but being in Sydney, and in Newtown at that, we are all younger freaks, like i fit in here in Newtown, there are more goth's per square meter then anywhere else in the world. So yeah, i love it, i fit in, and we are all a little too chilled in Newtown (epecially compared to like Bondi Junction which is just around the corner pretty much LOL)

Hmmmm now we need to think of an abduction plan,....LOL
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:12 pm

hmmm.... that could be slightly more difficult than the others as Alice is always around and is always vigilant... stupid ppl that can see the future.

Maybe "not" thinking about it is the key??? or we create our own army of "newborns" lol or would the volturi just kill us all??

We would need to lure him away by himself and then just drive in a random direction to avoid Alice's damned visions haha even then would he be in Forks already? or somewhere else? Would we need need to hire a bus or something to get them all away... I dunno we'll "not" think of something haha
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:12 pm

We can all converge around Jake & the rest of the pack. Remember how Alice doesn't see the future if you mix your future with the woles. Wink
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:15 pm

sweet lol! so we just have to go get jake first. and then edward. and we'll save jasper for last.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:24 pm

Oh i like this plan, it means we get to get my Jacob first, i can live with that. Sounds like a plan to me, i like it! LOL! It is all coming together now.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:29 pm

We can actually have someone think of a whole different plan, like going somewhere alone & immerse themselves in solitude & let Alice see that. So she won't suspect anything. She would be suspicious if all of us went missing from her view of the future.
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:38 pm

yeah hehe I'm liking this!!! I had thought of that but we'd have to find someone not involved in the actual plan to go and immerse themselves in solitude cause it would be hard to to be thinking about that plan itself or what the others would be 'getting upto' whilst you're missing out...hehe can afford bail and to pay someone to sit around and think about nothing all day as well?? Ohhh and how long are we kidnapping them for??? Do we get to keep them or are we obliged to return them??
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:45 pm

We're not expected to return them. Why would we return them? Such valuable pieces of art. LOL. Masterpieces, I should say. The greatest treasures of all time.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:46 pm

we're kidnapping them forever/until ally can make clones for us. whichever happens first.
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:50 pm

ok hehe i wasnt sure that's all... we'll have to employ some one to keep Alice occupied all of the time then...
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:54 pm

We can employ Lizzie. LOL.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:16 pm

yeah, flirting with Jacob didn't make right for her so let's her at least have a job Razz
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:39 pm

Michael!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:44 pm

Will Alice even look at him? LOL. He can do the hula & Alice won't even notice. How about if we just use a Jasper hologram?
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:37 pm

she's a vampire! she'll know. why dont we just give her one of them as a pet. one of the werewolfs that is. hmmm. one of the young ones that we dont even know. and jasper can be out running with it or something. then she wont know what will happen cause she wasnt ever able to see him since he left!
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:38 pm

As long as I get the real thing I don't care what you do to distract Alice... But the hologram idea is great lol
    ediedo
    ediedo

Number of posts : 1626
    Registration date : 2009-06-11

Post  ediedo Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:11 am

i don't even care they say i'm obsessed, cause i know they are obsessed for other things, i made the twilight fever in my class
    carlisles_mistress

Number of posts : 838
    Job/hobbies : licking the lint between my billy-boo's toes.
    Registration date : 2009-06-15

Post  carlisles_mistress Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:40 pm

ME
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:06 am

I LOVE JACOB!!

(this is my pathetic attempt to get you all to post...I am literally SPAMMING)

What comes to your mind when you hear the word "obsessed" (Cullenate/Twilighter/fangirl)? - Page 4 L_7e560112c91c47188596edcfb8b68c3d

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:38 am