Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+7
Cannibal_Corpse
JOSEPHINE !
magic
Pretty_Twisted
Mizz Lola Marie Efron
LiONLAMBxox
trizn
11 posters

What comes to your mind when you hear the word "obsessed" (Cullenate/Twilighter/fangirl)?

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

What comes to your mind when you hear the word "obsessed" (Cullenate/Twilighter/fangirl)? - Page 2 Empty Re: What comes to your mind when you hear the word "obsessed" (Cullenate/Twilighter/fangirl)?

Post  magic Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:17 pm

i definatly wouldnt stalk rob, but i would definatly try and get close enough to lick him for real. lolz.
    Now THAT is something I would like to see, more cause of Robert's reaction Laughing

And I like more Love rathen than Obsession :Dl lol Robbed also is fine for me lol
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

What comes to your mind when you hear the word "obsessed" (Cullenate/Twilighter/fangirl)? - Page 2 Empty Re: What comes to your mind when you hear the word "obsessed" (Cullenate/Twilighter/fangirl)?

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:18 pm

Hahaha Troy, you just crack me up!

And it made me laugh when i was reading it, because i was imagining myself being alllll ahhhhhh fangirly and stalker-esk with Taylor and getting taken to the big house. Then not to long after they bring you in. ahahahaha it was funny in my head! LOL!

So we are all going to save our bail money, AND if it ever happens some people are going to be getting trips to another counrty.

I would love to be able to go to America AND England, always wanted to go there. So it would be mad to be able to go over and bail whoever was in the big house out.

Although, really, i wish i was still a under-ager, then i wouldnt get in as much trouble....lol...
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:28 pm

hahaha i think im the only one over 18 in the US lol... haha unless im forgetting someone. indiana's boring though. ill try to get arrested somewhere more interesting for you guys lol.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:42 pm

Laughing

It dont matter, because after we bail you out, you can just come with us and help me find La Push! LOL! It would turn into something really fun anyway.

One of us is arrested then the rest take a filed trip, and then we all finally meet and hang out. It would turn from something bad (because having a prison rap next to your name never looks good) into some fun....lol...

jump jump jump
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:44 pm

hahaha so one of us in the US gets arrested and we go to forks/la push. hahahaa almost tempting. ALMOST. although its a long donkey-butt drive from my house... probably 2 or 3 days.... but we could do it! XD. sweet. now i just have to get arrested.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:18 pm

I would be happy to drive - i will have my car chartered over there when i fly over there to bail your butt out, and then after we get you out, we go and pick my Rabbit up (hopefully i will have it by the time you get arrested....lol...) and we will drive, although, we wont all fit in my Rabbit. hmmmm...might need ttwo cars....lol...

OMJ! You know how you are always talking about FB bumper stickers, well one of my friends sent one to me (i thought i blocked the application but apparently not) and it said....OH I WAS ANGRY!! I WENT WEREWOLF ON HER!....it said.

'I want to La Push Jacob off a cliff....Team Edward! Wooo!

AHHHHH I WAS SOOOO ANGRY, Asha thought i might have walked out of the classroom right now. LOL!!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:25 pm

ehhh i might have had that bumpersticker at one time... maybe possibly. -hides in corner-

dude. we can just use our twilight fueled adrenaline and run to washington. when breaking dawn came out my friend, who was driving us to barnes and noble for the midnight party, was like uhh guys i might run outta gas we should stop. and i was like NO NO NO! no stoppy! if we run out of gas ill push your car with my bd-day fueled adrenaline. yeah we called breaking dawn day bd-day. we're SUCH history nerds.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:36 pm

Well i think we would have enough energy and adrenaline to run there - it is a plan - but my car needs to get to America anyway, so i can find Taylor and we can go parking in my car, yep.

LOL, i am just imagining when new people come on and read all this stuff. LOL. we will sound overly obsessed. Oh well, im proud to have Jacob-itis.

AND YOU BETTER NOT HAVE HAD THE BUMPER STICK!! STEP OUT OF THE CORNER!!

Laughing

Hahaha i got rid of it. i just deleted it from my boxes. ahahahaha now boxes tab is all my twilight quizzes and twilight personality quizzes.

I took one just before that was Are You Right For Edward Cullen - and i got a big fat NO. It said me and Edward could be friends one day, but for the time being i should spend my time with the La Push boys... (i got no problem with that)
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:42 pm

oh wow. i just looked, i have two that say that on there still! whoops! dont kill meeeee!!! -stays in corner!- ahhh!!

rofl lets do it!!!! run to washington! woo woo! and you and jakey poo can go find a log and stare out into the ocean and make out or whatever it is you want to do! lol and me and edward can go to the meadow and ehmmm. yeah. lol. and the others... well i dont care what they do lol! i guess i gotta share sparxy... i dont wanna violate the doctrine. -sigh- stupid doctrine. :tease:
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:51 pm

You better stay in that corner girl!!

ahahahahaha

Laughing

And yes- that is a good idea. That log that me and Jacob sit on will get a work out - i sure hope there is no-one else around when we are there - but, they might enjoy the show. I will just make sure i take a blanket with me when we are running so i have something to cover our nakey bodies with...lol...

And LOL at you and Edward in the meadow, that sounds like you guys will have alot of fun.

EDIT: I just did another FB quiz - Which Twilight Boy Is For You....and i got JACOB!! Hale YES!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:59 pm

-still in the corner-

ah! gotta make this fast, heroes is on in like 2 seconds! ah! anyways sounds like a plan stan. now all that remains is to do something stupidddd. rofl. hmm i wonder what i can do. kay! off to watching heroes!!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:03 pm

Have fun with heroe's.....

And you had better be watching it from the corner, because you are still in trouble missy! LOL!

Laughing

Well, we have it all planned now. Im guessing one of you Americans have more chance of doing the crazy then us Aussies here, because they are like not here, they are over there somwhere...lol....YAY i will be riding Jacob's log in no time...ahahahaha

(yep, i am being dirty again lol)
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:08 pm

haha its a commercial! and funnily enough i caught the dirty, actually. lol. haha alright. hmmm i could go streaking acrossed campus. that might do the trick.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:11 pm

Well that would work. If we did that here no-one would care, us Aussies are so laid back sometimes. It is crazy - no wonder the rest of the world dont get us or our sense of humour...lol....

OK- so Mary will streak, everyone will get to Indiana to bail her donkey-butt out of the big house. Then we will run? to Washington?

Then we will finally catch up with Jacob and Edward. Me and Jacob will head to the beach. Everyone else will go there own ways. And then we can all meet up later- MUCH later- i plant to spend alot of time on Jacob's log, seriously!!

Laughing
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:30 pm

hahaha sounds like a freaking planN!!! yay! yes. we'll stay there for a very very veryyyy long time! rofl.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:35 pm

Laughing

dude, us Cullenates, we always come up with the craziest idea's. They are such fawesome idea's as well. But can you imagine if we were saying all this stuff on other forums? People would probably think we were nuts, not that i care, i love to show my appreciation of Jacob in anyway possible.

So, we bail you out, run to washington, find our respective boys, do naughty stuff for a LONG time, meet back up, and keep the boys forever...LOL...

Yep, that is a plan and a half that one.

LOL!! Troy said you and Rai can do what you want to Edward for as long as you want, as long as he can lick him....lol...before you guys disapear with him for a while.

Oh, wait, i just realised....where the heck are we going to find Lola her Zac Efron? I dont know where he lives or anything like that? I sure do hope it is on the way to Washington though...lol...

jump jump
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:54 pm

ehh im not sure where zac lives either, but i imagine that its in california... LA or something. its not EXACTLY on the way, but i guess we can take the scenic route lol.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:00 pm

Laughing

Ok, so we will just have to take the scenic route - for Lola. See Lola, we must really heart you, taking the scenic route cuts into precious Jacob time...lol...

ahahaha the girl, Angie, that i sit next to in class everyday, she was reading the posts, because i was actually laughing out loud. And she thinks we are fawesome. And she is an Anti....lol...that has got to be a first. lol.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:06 pm

haha well im glad at least SOME anti's can see the fawesomeness that is us. go usss! wooo!

haha and i forgot this in the last post, sure troy. you can lick edward first. i guess lol. itll be funny to watch, if nothing elseee!!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:11 pm

LOL!

I know, most anti's would probably run scared, or be really mean, but, Ange is cool, she is actually thinking of joining when she gets home and is on the PC, she dont like her net on her laptop because she has to use the school's wireless system, i have a USB Broadand, so i just use my own....lol....Angie is the Anti i am slowely converting, and you guys will be able to help.

Hmmmm....i was just thinking just now, how fawesome we are, and we really are. LOL. I mean, who else can come up with the idea's we do. LOL.

Oh yeah, and that gave me an idea. Im going to put the address of these forums on the Team jacob thread on TwiFo, and hopefully get a couple more jacob peeps on here....lol....
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:39 pm

hopefully theyre nice team jacob peopleee! cause if people start dissing edward i cant promisse that ill be nice! lol.

and yay for converting anti's! yaaaay! invite her lol! we can work our cullenate magic.

rofl! seriously! we do come up with pretty fawesome ideas! and we'll never stop! even if... when... our forum reaches like 500! lol we'll still be crazyy! go us! lol
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:45 pm

They are nice Team Jacob people.

Probably even nicer then me. LOL.

And LOL we had better still be crazy when the forum gets bigger, im sure we will be.

I mean, it's not like i can jsut get rid of my Jacob-itis when the forum gets bigger. LOL. It will still be here. LOL.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:10 am

but as the forum gets bigger will EVERYONE come to the cullenate mansion with us? =X!? idkkkkk... i think it would be better with just the people here now, but it would be pretty jerky to be all nope. sorry fools. not coming. egasp!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:15 am

Thats a good question...

Ummmm....

I dont want to be all jerky and stuff, BUT, i say they cant live in the mansion, but they can live in other nice houses in the area, and visit the mansion when they want. And they are more then welcome to come on the naked tours and stuff....lol...

:tease:
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:26 am

haha alright! sounds like a plan! we'll let you tell them that tennille. so we'll have like 20 rooms in the mansion... rofl. and a couple of other rooms... suana! and... other things. yeah. let your mind wonder oon that one!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:42 am