Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+7
Cannibal_Corpse
JOSEPHINE !
magic
Pretty_Twisted
Mizz Lola Marie Efron
LiONLAMBxox
trizn
11 posters

What comes to your mind when you hear the word "obsessed" (Cullenate/Twilighter/fangirl)?

Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

What comes to your mind when you hear the word "obsessed" (Cullenate/Twilighter/fangirl)? - Page 3 Empty Re: What comes to your mind when you hear the word "obsessed" (Cullenate/Twilighter/fangirl)?

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:34 am

OK - i will tell them....LOL...

Hmmmm, my mind certainly did wander when i was thinking about having a sauna room, me and Jacob....hmmmm....yep, lets think about that for a while....lol...

The mansion is going to have so many cool rooms man. LOL.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

What comes to your mind when you hear the word "obsessed" (Cullenate/Twilighter/fangirl)? - Page 3 Empty Re: What comes to your mind when you hear the word "obsessed" (Cullenate/Twilighter/fangirl)?

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:50 am

oh yes. i think we should probably decorate it ourselves though... it would be more homey. but we SHOULD probably hire a cook and a maid. unless you guys are famazing cooks. cause i can cook spaghetti and thats about it! rofl! and mac & cheese!
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:55 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Laughing

Ok, so we will just have to take the scenic route - for Lola. See Lola, we must really heart you, taking the scenic route cuts into precious Jacob time...lol...

ahahaha the girl, Angie, that i sit next to in class everyday, she was reading the posts, because i was actually laughing out loud. And she thinks we are fawesome. And she is an Anti....lol...that has got to be a first. lol.

I heart you all too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Zac lives in Los Angeles! lolz. Well, when we go to LA, we can take TayL with us, for you Ten-Ten!

And ooh, has Angie read twilight? jump
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:02 am

DUDE guys! i just look down and i realized something! my sheets are gold! and my blanket is black! like edwards bed! wooooooooo!!!!
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:56 am

While reading these, i only got one part stuck in my head: DISAPPEARING WITH ROB WHEREVER THAT WAS. LOL.OME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:02 am

trizn wrote:While reading these, i only got one part stuck in my head: DISAPPEARING WITH ROB WHEREVER THAT WAS. LOL.OME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rofl! now rai rai... how would we do this? should we go off at the same time and just give eachother space lol?
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:09 am

Mary - i think we can should DEF hire a maid, i can never be bothered with that cleaning crap. I do it, but i wouldnt if i didnt have to! LOL! But Troy is an fawesome cook - he makes the best food. But we should have a part time cook so Troy dont have to do it all the time.

Rai - LOL. You have a dirty mind like me, i mean, ever since we had this conversation i was thinking about me and Jacob on the log! LOL!

Lola - Yes, Ange has read the series more the once, she read them once and hated them, so i told her she needed to re-read them. So she was at my house for like the entire week reading them over - because she wasnt taking my books out of my house...lol...
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:13 am

hahaha yay for troy being able to cook. and about dirty minds... well. i cant really get the thought be me and edward... in the meadow... surrounded by pretty flowers and nature... with no one (but rai on the other side of the meadow rofl!) around... out of my mind. rofl.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:18 am

ROFL!

I know what you mean, i havent been able to get rid of the thought of being on a log on First Beach in La Push with Jacob, all you guys already gone with your boys, and then me and Jacob making out, which leads to his hands exploring my body, before slowley removing one and other's clothing - slowely, so we can enjoy each other's bodies. Then we grab the blanket that i carried with me on our long donkey-butt walk and i am not sitting on that log on the beach anymore, i am on jacob's log instead....

Oh yeah, i will be shushing up now, lol, but it really does sound like a lot of fun.

Laughing
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:24 am

hahaha well... im going to leave what i want to do with edward to the imagination... rofl! but i cant wait. now i just have to go streaking.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:39 am

LOL!

Well hurry up and get nakey and run through the dorms, so i can come over and bail your donkey-butt out of prison, so we can head on a long long walk to washington - taking the scenic route so we can get Lola's lil Zac.

See, Australia is soooo boring, we dont have hottie celebs over here, so you guys are the one's that HAVE to do something naughty so i can get over there and bail you out - there would be no point in me doing something like that....lol....unless of course Taylor was here.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:42 am

hahaha i should probably start screaming EDWARRRRRRRRRRRRRD WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUU!!! and write mrs. cullen all over my body in sharpie! rofl!!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:53 am

Oh man, that would be soooooo funny - i would love to see that, it would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny to see.

LOL. And i am sure it will be enough to get to you arrested. LOL. not only is it indecent exposure, but it is also a bit of insanity....lol...

Ha, this plan is coming along wonderfully.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:55 am

Remember that Ally will have cloned him & the restofthe boys already.SOOOOO, each of us can have our Edward & be in the meadow doing .. ya know... what we should do. Remember that partin Eclipse where he said "I want you now"? I'd definitely be the first one to pounce on him!!!

bathtub
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:56 am

rofl! i get the criminal record and you guys getta go to washington! sure it sound perfect to you!

rofl just kidding. indecent exposure is a small price to pay to find edwarddd!! XD
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:57 am

Well you know. I would love to be the one that recieved the criminal record for Jacob.

But they dont live here, so it has to be you girl, the others arent old enough so it wont matter if they do it. LOL.

And your right - one small thing against your name will be worth it in the end.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:01 am

haha this is true, this is true. the pains of being an adult and a teenager at the same time. -sigh- rofl!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:03 am

ROFL!

I remember those days, but now i am just an adult, i am almost 21, wow, that makes me sound so old, so lets change that to, i am 20....lol...well i am technically! LOL!

Hmmmm, i jjust thought of something then. But i completely forgot what it was.

Oh yeah, thats it, what would happen if they wouldnt allow bail?

Shocked
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:04 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:ROFL!

I remember those days, but now i am just an adult, i am almost 21, wow, that makes me sound so old, so lets change that to, i am 20....lol...well i am technically! LOL!

Hmmmm, i jjust thought of something then. But i completely forgot what it was.

Oh yeah, thats it, what would happen if they wouldnt allow bail?

Shocked

i would die! and then i would be incredibly annoyed if you guys went for forks/la push without me! rofl!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:11 am

We wouldnt go with out you, we would break you out and then go....
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:15 am

hahaha sounds like a plan. the old nailfile in the cake? or dig a hole to my cell? maybe you SHOULD go find edward first, and he can just bend back my bars lol! then once we have the cullens and jake and zac we can just escape to south america or africa.... or where ever we're going lol!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:18 am

OK - so if you get busted and arent allowed to be bailed out. Then we will go and grab Edward, Jakey and Zac first and then we will get Edward to break you out and then we will run away. Edward can drive - he knows what he is doing in a car. lol.

Yep, now i think we have covered all the bases.
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Being bored 99% of the time. Does that count as a job?
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:55 am

wow. that was alot to read through. lolz.
    but it was interesting to say the least. i mean, you gals have it all planned.
    Mary you should probably warn me and tennille a day in advance from when you are planning on getting arrested. because ya know, it takes something like 23 hours for us to fly over there. lolz.
    oh yeah- thanks for allowing me to lick rob, thats all i want to do, and then he is all yours and rai's.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:20 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:OK - so if you get busted and arent allowed to be bailed out. Then we will go and grab Edward, Jakey and Zac first and then we will get Edward to break you out and then we will run away. Edward can drive - he knows what he is doing in a car. lol.

Yep, now i think we have covered all the bases.

Weird. My brain is doing crazy stuff & all I could register is: "Edward - he knows what he is doing in a car." Uh-oh... It's making me think of that pic of him in the car. Sheeessshhh... Embarassed
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:53 am

LOL!

Rai, Rai, Rai - i wasnt having a single dirty thought sicnce i got home, and then i log on here and i read something like that and my mind is racing again.

LOL!

Only i was imagining what myself and Taylor could do in the back of the Rabbit. All thanks to you. Oh well, it is a good thing as i am tried and going to bed soon. Troy has the night off, and we are going to be early, well not really to bed, just to the bedroom.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:38 am