Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+4
Pretty_Twisted
LiONLAMBxox
trizn
Mizz Lola Marie Efron
8 posters

*Subject* Anti's: Why We Think They Are Wrong

LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

*Subject* Anti's:  Why We Think They Are Wrong - Page 2 Empty Re: *Subject* Anti's: Why We Think They Are Wrong

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:47 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Well you have charming neighbours dont you...who the heck drinks during the week anyway?....So did you end up peeing?....lol...

psh dont ask me. i dont drink any day of the week lol. but yeah i just got back lol. i just kept my eyes on the ground and was alll... um excuse me..? lol
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

*Subject* Anti's:  Why We Think They Are Wrong - Page 2 Empty Re: *Subject* Anti's: Why We Think They Are Wrong

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:56 am

LOL! I would have done the same thing eh!

So why dont they all go somewhere else, somewhere a little more private, i mean, why are they discussing all this in the hallway or whatever anyway, surely there is somewhere they can all go right?
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:03 am

Anti: Stephenie Meyer cant write for shit.

Me: Oooohhh?!?!?! How was she allowed to graduate college if she can't write?!?!? Do you know if she can read, though?!?!?
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:07 am

Me: actually she writes for money :tease: Laughing

Me: how would you explain her books being in top of sold books in 2008?
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:09 am

Anti: Jacob sexually harrased Bella.

Me: Mad NO HE DIDNT, DO YOU WANT ME TO MOLEST YOU WITHOUT CONSENT AND THEN YOU CAN SEE THE DIFFERENCE....The first one was a stolen kiss....BIG DEAl....second one she asked for....
    Blood Angel
    Blood Angel
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 121
    Job/hobbies : Student/Warehouse Drone
    Registration date : 2009-04-09

Post  Blood Angel Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:12 pm

There is no right or wrong when it comes to personal preference. However, just be sure to express one's opinion in a non-offensive way.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:54 pm

Blood Angel wrote:There is no right or wrong when it comes to personal preference. However, just be sure to express one's opinion in a non-offensive way.

You are right. That was the original plan on this class. I guess we should be spending more time on Self Control classes...
    sparkle11
    sparkle11
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 355
    Location : In Forks, trying to decide between Edward and Jacob
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  sparkle11 Tue May 05, 2009 6:01 pm

Anti-all Twilight fans are obessive rabid fangirls!!
    Uhhhh I'm getting mad thinking about this!
    1. So what if I may be a tad obsessive about Twilight, it aint hurting no one! Have YOU never enjoyed anything in life?
    2. Rabid fangirl? Ok I'll be a fangirl, yes I'm a fan and thank you very much I like being called a girl at the age of 26, it makes me feel young, once again thank you antis good good good
    3. OK Rabid -
    -R ab·id (rbd)
    adj.
    1. Of or affected by rabies. Sorry never been affected
    2. Raging; uncontrollable: rabid thirst. I dont think Ive ever been raging in my life, except maybe with the other half!!
    3. Extremely zealous or enthusiastic; fanatical: a rabid football fan. OK I'll be this, thats fine by me

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/health-and-fitness/rabid_dog_small.jpg
    Ughhh hope I don't look like this when I'm talking about Twilight! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
    Oh dear am I raging now!!???
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue May 05, 2009 6:05 pm

I also have no problems if somebody share their opinion and have reason for their opinion to be like that. Plus if it's not offensive. But some of them doesn't even know what they are talking about.
    sparkle11
    sparkle11

Post  sparkle11 Tue May 05, 2009 6:13 pm

I know I love having a debate who antis who actually want a debate and dont just want to bash Twilight fans, it really gets to me just the pure nastiness that can happen. Don't get me wrong I'm sure it happens both ways but I've been on the receving end and its not nice Evil or Very Mad
    Thats why I'm loving these boards though, everyones chilled wooooo jump
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue May 05, 2009 6:14 pm

yep and I love in here cause antis is not allowed, not like in TwiFo though. It like this place is there one we really don't need to hide in Wink
    sparkle11
    sparkle11

Post  sparkle11 Tue May 05, 2009 6:19 pm

Oh I know I hardly ever post in Twifo anymore for fear of what will be said lol!! I sometimes feel abit too like going werewolf lol Mad
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue May 05, 2009 6:25 pm

I didn't have any business with antis at TwiFo. I try to ignore them. But it's nice to know they would not read what I write cause I would feel more open knowing ppl would understand me than going against. It's all ok, I could understand hwy they allow antis as well. Cause everyone has the right to have and say their opinion. I guess it's just that kind of forum. But as I said I rather would want to talk with my ppl Very Happy even if they are on Team Jacob lol!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue May 05, 2009 7:38 pm

sparkle11 wrote:Anti-all Twilight fans are obessive rabid fangirls!!
    Uhhhh I'm getting mad thinking about this!
    1. So what if I may be a tad obsessive about Twilight, it aint hurting no one! Have YOU never enjoyed anything in life?
    2. Rabid fangirl? Ok I'll be a fangirl, yes I'm a fan and thank you very much I like being called a girl at the age of 26, it makes me feel young, once again thank you antis good good good
    3. OK Rabid -
    -R ab·id (rbd)
    adj.
    1. Of or affected by rabies. Sorry never been affected
    2. Raging; uncontrollable: rabid thirst. I dont think Ive ever been raging in my life, except maybe with the other half!!
    3. Extremely zealous or enthusiastic; fanatical: a rabid football fan. OK I'll be this, thats fine by me

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/health-and-fitness/rabid_dog_small.jpg
    Ughhh hope I don't look like this when I'm talking about Twilight! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
    Oh dear am I raging now!!???

I like the "rabies " part. LOL. Let the antis pay for our anti-rabies vaccine if they think we are infected. Laughing
    Blood Angel
    Blood Angel
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 121
    Job/hobbies : Student/Warehouse Drone
    Registration date : 2009-04-09

Post  Blood Angel Tue May 05, 2009 7:59 pm

I understand where the antis are coming from, I've just had an epiphany in my life that I'm going to try to avoid things that upset me and aggravate my mood disorder.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue May 05, 2009 8:00 pm

omg! rabies shots HURTTTTT! its like 7 shots in the stomach or something! nu uhhh! they can go on thinking im rabid!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue May 05, 2009 8:45 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:omg! rabies shots HURTTTTT! its like 7 shots in the stomach or something! nu uhhh! they can go on thinking im rabid!

Hahaha! I'd rather have Edward bite me 7 times than be injected in anti-rabies. Let Edward give me vampire venom, instead. That's more like it. Razz
    sparkle11
    sparkle11

Post  sparkle11 Wed May 06, 2009 4:32 pm

trizn wrote:
    LiONLAMBxox wrote:omg! rabies shots HURTTTTT! its like 7 shots in the stomach or something! nu uhhh! they can go on thinking im rabid!

Hahaha! I'd rather have Edward bite me 7 times than be injected in anti-rabies. Let Edward give me vampire venom, instead. That's more like it. Razz

Sounds a good idea! jump
    twilight_addict1994
    twilight_addict1994
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 233
    Job/hobbies : sophmore in high school; reading twilight series (duh); cheerleading; and horseback riding
    Registration date : 2009-05-30

Post  twilight_addict1994 Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:59 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:
    Anti: I dont understand the phenomenon that is Twilight, i wont even bother reading that crap.

Me: Well if you actually took the time to read it, then maybe you would understand the Twilight phenomenon. Dont jusdge before you read, who knows, you might actually like it.

this is actually why i started reading twilight cause i thot one of my friends was "obsessed"... i read it to prove her that it was stupid and now i am more obsessed than she ever was... after seeing how into it i got... she is an anti now!!! Shocked

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:28 am