Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+2
Ed_Dupuis
trizn
6 posters

*Subject* Twilighters and Antis Peace treaty

trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

*Subject* Twilighters and Antis Peace treaty Empty *Subject* Twilighters and Antis Peace treaty

Post  trizn Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:45 am

New subject, anyone? I'm enrolling here. I'm kind of tired of warring with antis. If we have this subject, then we can study the art of making peace with the opposition. No taking sides on this class, I guess.
    Ed_Dupuis
    Ed_Dupuis
    Cullenate's Dr. Ed Fang

Number of posts : 50
    Job/hobbies : Graphic Designer
    Registration date : 2009-04-02

*Subject* Twilighters and Antis Peace treaty Empty Re: *Subject* Twilighters and Antis Peace treaty

Post  Ed_Dupuis Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:53 am

I didn't know we were at war!?

I just respect people for their opinions so long as they can have a discussion without being assanine about it. If they can't, then I ignore them. Simple. Smile

~Ed
    trizn
    trizn

*Subject* Twilighters and Antis Peace treaty Empty Re: *Subject* Twilighters and Antis Peace treaty

Post  trizn Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:19 am

Hmmm... Not a literal war, no. Jut the endless banter about why Edward/Jake/Bella/Nessie (& even Stephenie Meyer) suck or not. Or why Twilight is awesome or why it isn't. No one wants to die of heart attack defending their camp. 😁

Last edited by Flair on Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ed_Dupuis
    Ed_Dupuis
    Cullenate's Dr. Ed Fang

Post  Ed_Dupuis Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:24 am

Definitely not. Gotcha. I steer clear from that. Smile

~Ed
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:27 am

We have the Werewolves subject self-control for those who have the lack of it. We also have grace & poise Volturi style in the Vampire subjects for proper manners. LOL. Now we have this to balance them all.
    Ed_Dupuis
    Ed_Dupuis
    Cullenate's Dr. Ed Fang

Post  Ed_Dupuis Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:44 am

Definitely better organized. I like it a lot. I will not slam TwiFo because I do like to post there as well, but sometimes I need to get away from there. hehehe

~Ed
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:52 am

I've ben steering clear off TwiFo for a few days now. I didn't want to snap about some anti's comments. LOL. We actually have an anti member here, too. And she's nice.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:39 pm

like President Wilson said.... well kinda... "We must make the world safe for the twilight fandom... er or democracy... which ever"
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:57 pm

Wow. That was a nice one. Safe for twilight fandom, indeed. 😁
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:54 pm

Flair wrote:Wow. That was a nice one. Safe for twilight fandom, indeed. 😁

eh. its the history major in me coming out.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:06 pm

"United we stand, divided we fall." Wow... that wasn't me. LOL.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:23 pm

our objective will be the "win the hearts and the minds of the population." (LBJ during vietnam... just saying.)
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:01 pm

Hmmm...That would sound like we would want the antis to be won over & be fans, and vice versa. LOL. What would Dumbledore say? He said something in Goblet of Fire & Order of the Phoenix about this kind of situation.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:14 pm

hahaha however unlikely that is it would be ideal!!

hahahaha i like it WWDS... what would dumbledore say? rofl!!!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:28 pm

Now I'm thinking of having Albus Dumbledore as teacher for this class. LOL. Nice. Dumbledore back from the dead. Like Binns...
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:26 am

hahahahahaa the NEARLY DEAD DUMBLEDORE!!! ROFL! eh im guessing none of you guys have seen harry potter dear reader? you should probably go youtube it right now.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:58 am

I guess i should enrol here as well, although i find myself in more arguments with Team Edward people then i do with the Anti's, because if i dont like what an Anti is saying they are easier to ignore then some Team Edward fanatic ripping Jacob to pieces....

It happens alot, i mean, you Edward peeps are awesome, luv ya all, but there are some out there who just go too far and press my buttons, like this one chick and this one dude on TwiFo...so yeah, but i will enrol here as well, it might help with controlling the wars i have almost started with Edward people who wont even listen to what i have to say on certain other Forums.....

Good idea for a class....lol....
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:23 am

hahaha im a reformed jake hater. i still dont like him, but ive seen the error of my ways when itcomes to all the jake hate. lol. team edward girls are vicious though dude! i bet the brick throwing fangirl was on team edward lol.

ALTHOUGH. i was in the mall once and i was cheerily wearing my team edward sweatshirt, when all of a sudden this girl comes out of NOWHERE in a team jacob shirt. first of all, at that time i didnt know that they even MADE prof team jake shirts (this was a while ago) and second of all the look on this girls FACE when she saw my sweatshirt... i almost karate chopped her in the face. but anyways yeah we had a classic glare down in the mall. it was great.

i know that story had nothing to do with ANYTHING but i felt the need to tell it anyways.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:37 am

Oh, I never knew a Team Jake could look at a Team Edward that way & vice versa. Oh, well...To each their own.

Mary, I have seen Harry Potter: Half Blood Prince trailers & I keep a close watch on Mugglenet for updates. I have a mugglenet email, too. LOL.

I'll call on Dumbledore to help teach this class, then.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:40 am

I know, some fangirls are just vicious...

I have had 2 face to face run in's with Team Edward fans....I was wearing my Team Jacob shirt when someone chick in an I Heart Edward Cullent shirt came up and said something about me liking Jacob and then she threw her milkshake over me.

And more recently, i was at McDonalds with my dad and youngest brother Blake, and i was in my shirt that has a picture of Jacob on it and it says Once you go BLACK you never go BACK...I was just waiting to the side for the others, and this chick in her late 20's comes up to me and says something about Jacob, her rant went for a at least 2 minutes, well i was in no mood that day to be civil, so i snapped, i screamed at her to piss the hell off, so she looked taken aback at first, then she threw her handbag on the floor and slapped me across the face, and it hurt, alot. So i ended up swinging a punch that got her directly on the jaw, so she tackled me to the ground and i was just over it, so i was too busy trying to defend my face and my shirt to fight, normally i wouldnt mind, but it was just one of those days, well in the end the security guards came and pulled her off, and thats when i started a rant about Edward, nothing to mean, because i dont actually hate Edward like she did Jacob....lol....And she got free of the security and jumped on me again, well now i fought back, it was on, so then when security got us apart i just went to the car with dad and Blake and almost rammed into her on the way out, her little Fiesta wouldnt have stood a chance against my Wrangler, but im just not that mean.

So i can see Edward fan being the brick thrower definatly....lol...

But that is irrelevant, i am controlling my anger now, and this class may actually be a good thing in both the anti department and the opposite team derpartment....lol...
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:45 am

wow. so youve had a couple unlucky run-ins with the few psyco team edward fangirls? wow. i would have flipped out. team edward or jacob. thats taking it a bit too far. i dont like jacob but i wouldnt ever do anything more than give a look. geeze.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:46 am

Yeh, i know, i mean, i have had people give me evil stares when i am in my Jacob shirt, but that is just funny, but when people are that psycho, i kinda think, dude, you need a life....lol...
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:49 am

I so need this class. I've been at war too much with Ginny (Or AliceX) on Twifo. I'll probably get kicked out soon.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:05 am

So, it has become the Twilighters vs Twilighters thing now atTwiFo, eh? Tsk,tsk,tsk... I'm going vampire, here. I'm suddenly feeling cold. And I'm still awake. LOL. Okay, enough Cullenate time. Back to human duties.. errr sleeping. And tomorrow- uh- later (already morning...lol) or tonight, I'm not sure I'll be online. I gotta catch up on my Michael Scofield-time. 😁 But I'll take a peek on what's going on here, though. I'll keep a close watch, with my nebulizer & all. LOL.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:24 am

Dont worry Lola, i am at war with some newbie named Alicefan, and some other newbie named I Am Edward Cullen or something like that, i mean, i was nice on his introduction, i welcomed him and just said that i liked Jacob when he said he thinks Jacob sucks...well that was where it started, he was all...why? like i was some kind of invalid or something, but Ally was there, and she was all...WHY? Well because Tennille has loved Taylor Lautner since....god knows! and the she defended Jacob as well....Yay for Cullenates sticking together....lol...

I dont want to be in battle with other twilighters at all, i love constructive discussions and arguments or whatever, but sometimes some people over step the lines....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:28 am