Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+2
Ed_Dupuis
trizn
6 posters

*Subject* Twilighters and Antis Peace treaty

Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

*Subject* Twilighters and Antis Peace treaty - Page 2 Empty Re: *Subject* Twilighters and Antis Peace treaty

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:09 pm

Got that right, i'll check out the threads you were on
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

*Subject* Twilighters and Antis Peace treaty - Page 2 Empty Re: *Subject* Twilighters and Antis Peace treaty

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:55 pm

One of them was I Am Edward Cullens introduction in the introduction thread, and the thing with Alicefan was in the Is There Anyone Here Who Actually Likes Jacob thread, and there were a few more, but i cant remember....lol
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:12 pm

hahaha now i feel the need to look too. i must really heart you tennille cause i am in the middle of an amazing fan fiction.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:22 am

Awww i heart you to Mary...

I am so angry, some of my posts in the Jacob thread were deleted....lol...i wasnt that mean to Alicefan, she just wouldnt answer why she hated Jacob so much, and she had been on many times, so i simply put out there that she didnt have a valid reason to hate Jacob and that she was just blinded by the Cullens, but they deleted that post....stupid mods...lol...
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:36 am

hahaha you cant really blame the kid. the cullens are pretty dazzling.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:05 am

hahaha yeah! But i blame the kid for saying she wants to kill Jacob- that is what drove me insane, and now i will never get her answer because the mod's deleted my post....lol....so unfair....so i went and made my signiature bigger to see if it annoys people, because a few people have asked me why i have a Jacob one....lol....i dont care, it still fits the size requirements anyway! LOL!
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:30 am

OMG, this person says thier Edward Cullen? Yeah right.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:42 am

I posted there
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:56 am

I guess the title of this class should be Twilighters and Twilighters peace treaty.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:59 am

LOL! Love your post Lola...I was like....ohhhh...so many people are going to be angry at you girl, but dont worry you got my back...

Ok, now i need this class, i finally said something to anti, i have been trying to avoid them, but this anti was generalizing us all into one 'reatrded' group (im sure he said something like that)...It was in the Twilight Sucks Forum thread, so yeah, i need this class now more then ever...lol...

I actually dont want to get kicked off TwiFo, but people have been pushing my bottons lately...lol...
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:04 am

Psh, I don't care if ppl get mad at me, if they piss you off, i got your back!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:06 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:LOL! Love your post Lola...I was like....ohhhh...so many people are going to be angry at you girl, but dont worry you got my back...

Ok, now i need this class, i finally said something to anti, i have been trying to avoid them, but this anti was generalizing us all into one 'reatrded' group (im sure he said something like that)...It was in the Twilight Sucks Forum thread, so yeah, i need this class now more then ever...lol...

I actually dont want to get kicked off TwiFo, but people have been pushing my bottons lately...lol...

OMG Ten. I just posted there. GRRRRRRR.. I so really need this class. Mad
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:11 am

I know after i read the thing about the con-artists and retards, i was like, yepp, i NEED NEED NEED that class now, and i love your reply, you said just about everything i was trying to say, although you said it clearer then i did....lol....i was tooooo angry to get the words out...lol...
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:17 am

I wanted to say something more. But it would have come out as flaming that poster. I'm applying our self control classes, now. LOL. Even if I'm about to go werewolf and vampire there. I also posted on that I Am Edward Cullen post.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:25 am

I am glad we have that self control class, because there has been a few times in my last few visits to TwiFo where i was ready to explode and go werewolf....lol...

So what were you going to write on the I Am Edward Cullen thread anyway? (hope i didnt make you angry, because i remember what i wrote)
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:34 am

I didn't get angry at what you wrote. It takes more than "Edward sucks" (Lola wrote) and you disliking Edward, to get me angry about Edward.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:45 am

I seen your post, it made me laugh!! LOL!!

And girl, i dont dislike Edward, i just like Jacob alot better....lol....i did dislike him until you guys opened my eyes up a bit more, so i dont mind him now, it is Bella who i hate the most, i disliked Edward enough to take some of the heat from Bella, but not anymore....lol....
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:55 am

How can we implement a treaty with these antis (Twilighters who say bad stuff about the other teams, too) if they just don't want to listen?
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:57 am

Ummmm...

We can make them listen like this....

Run <---anti's---->us----> :shoot

Nah, i am kidding, we are trying to make peace, not war....lol...

:bleh
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:00 am

or do this --> :tease: Hahaha. Maybe a game of basketball? Basketball
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:10 am

a game of basketball would be great, excpet if someone got me angry and they said something i would throw the ball at the back of their head or something.....

What about a game of pin the tail on the werewolf (i got that idea because dad has sent a picture of Taylor to this poster place and he is getting a huge one printed off on this really weird feeling paper and we are playing pin the disco-stick on Taylor Lautner at my 21st....lol...)
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:15 am

pin the tail on the werewolf using a vampire's fang? LOL.. That would be hilarious.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:20 am

hahahaha that sounds like fun, surely even antis could find the humour and the fun in that! LOL!

(when dad came up with that game for my 21st he said being it is my bday i have to pin the disco-stick with my mouth, and i am like, sure, but i dont have to blindfolded right, i want to picture it clearly....lol)
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:37 am

Yeah, antis would find it hilarious. I'm just not sure if some fans would like that, though. LOL. Why not just pin-the-disco-stick on your fave hunk? That would be more like it.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:43 am

LOL!!

YES YES YES! I so want to play that with Anti's, but then they would see the real me and my Taylor obsession and they would probably start even more crap....lol...oh wait, what if they are guys?....Stick the muffin on your fav chick maybe? LOL!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:49 am