Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

Subject: There's no such legend about 'lobishomens' in brazilian folklore

marianalvim
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2010-06-10

Subject: There's no such legend about 'lobishomens' in brazilian folklore Empty Subject: There's no such legend about 'lobishomens' in brazilian folklore

Post  marianalvim Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:26 pm

Lobishomen
    Area from/nationality: Brazilian. Vampire, that preys mainly on women. It does not actually kill its victims preferring instead to draw small amounts of blood. After its attack, the woman begins to display nymphomaniac tendencies

THERES NO SUCH LEGEND ABOUT 'LOBISHOMENS' here in Brazil.
    However, Lobisomens (without the f*ucking H) do exists. They are the Brazilians werewolves (Lobi = Lobo = Wolf) + (somem = Homem = Man). And they don't prey exclusively on pretty girls. They prey on whatever is f*ucking moving.
    The 'Boto-cor-de-rosa' (pink boto) a kind of river dolphin is who during the full moon nights gets out of the water in the shape of a beautiful man and seduces pretty women to father his children. It is not a vampire indeed. Also there's not a legend about a mother dying giving birth of a demon's child.

The worst is that i've never heard about an island as the Esme Island in Rio de Janeiro, the closest of it is in Angra dos Reis. And yet, there's no parrots, dolphins or something.

Well, and an Indian as a house keeper? It is quite unusual,most part of the indians in brazil lives in Amazonia or in the north states. Stephenie Meyer should research before writing those f'uking books.

Just to justify HOW i know it, I am from Brazil, and I'm sure that we learn very well about our legends at school.
    Bando de periguetes mal comidas e de brochas que gostam de pica.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:17 am