Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

4 posters

*Subject?* How can I show you the animal I have become?

Jacob Wolfie Black
    Jacob Wolfie Black
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 53
    Job/hobbies : Looking out for all the wolves and humans of the world.
    Registration date : 2009-05-05

*Subject?* How can I show you the animal I have become? Empty *Subject?* How can I show you the animal I have become?

Post  Jacob Wolfie Black Thu May 07, 2009 8:25 pm

NOTE: I'm not sure if I'm allowed to make subject. However if I can, I fell that this is a good subject.

This course has been inspired by the song "Animal I have become" by Three Days Grace, but I'm not sure how though. Anyways—*clears throat*—I remember that Jacob (and Edward) were not allowed to tell Bella what they were, but Jacob laid clues that help her figure out what he really was, with the main ones being the legends of the Quileutes and of the Cold Ones. This leads us to the topic of the class: How would you tell your 'significant other' if you were a werewolf?

Right now, I'm not to sure, but maybe I'll right a story about my wolf self and then hand it to her…*chuckles*…I really don't know how to tell what I am without telling what I am.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

*Subject?* How can I show you the animal I have become? Empty Re: *Subject?* How can I show you the animal I have become?

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 07, 2009 9:32 pm

I just had to come in here when I saw the title girl. I love that song! If Lanerz was here she'd be all but mauling you out of love and adoration Razz
    Jacob Wolfie Black
    Jacob Wolfie Black
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 53
    Job/hobbies : Looking out for all the wolves and humans of the world.
    Registration date : 2009-05-05

*Subject?* How can I show you the animal I have become? Empty Re: *Subject?* How can I show you the animal I have become?

Post  Jacob Wolfie Black Thu May 07, 2009 9:48 pm

Umm…I'm a guy. *Points to "Cullenate Nickname: Kenneth"* I just have a few friends who are girls and I they handed me the CDs "One-X" "Puddles of Mudd" and the Twilight Soundtrack to make a mix CD for them. Anyways, do you have any ideas how you'll tell your friend(s) about "the animal inside of you"?

Last edited by Jacob Wolfie Black on Thu May 07, 2009 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 07, 2009 9:52 pm

Embarassed Embarassed

Sorry! I get into the habit of calling the poster above me girl/girlie sometimes without always checking who in particular it is. :S

I'd probably do what Jake does in BD with Charlie and just show them. Its easier atleast...well as soon as I knew I was in control of myself that is.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri May 08, 2009 12:19 am

OK first - love that song, it is soooo fawesome...

Second - ok i would try and make the person guess, and if they couldnt guess then i would probably just show them, just stip off there in front of them and phase out - of course i would tell them not to freak. But if they did then what can you do?
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Fri May 08, 2009 12:20 am

Hmmm can you imagine being Charlie in BD when Jake starts taking his clothes off? *swoons*
    ediedo
    ediedo
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 1626
    Registration date : 2009-06-11

Post  ediedo Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:03 pm

That would be embarassing, and I can imagine Charlie thinking "what the hell that boy going to do????"
    This is really funny to imagine that situation. hehe... sorry...

I think I just tell him that I'm a werewolf, but if I can't tell them I just do the same like Jake did with Charlie.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:08 am