Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+5
trizn
sparkle11
LiONLAMBxox
TheRealBella
poisoned_rose
9 posters

New Group NM posters - All the Cullens!!

TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

New Group NM posters - All the Cullens!! - Page 4 Empty Re: New Group NM posters - All the Cullens!!

Post  TheRealBella Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:24 pm

I seriously spent an hour debating about it too! I thought you guys would be able to figure out a solution. Get some random person walking by on the street to do it for you.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

New Group NM posters - All the Cullens!! - Page 4 Empty Re: New Group NM posters - All the Cullens!!

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:27 pm

Hahaha i didnt think of that....maybe i could ask the old lady down the road to do it...LOL!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:27 pm

LOL! I can just imagine that. That would be so funny to watch.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:29 pm

Well we decided that is what we are going to do. Troy wants me to drop him off at the mall so he can go to the physio on my way out in a second. So we will stop by with the pic and scissors and ask her now...LOL!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:29 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing That's problem solving!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:33 pm

hahahaha that's HILARIOUS! AGAIN!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:59 pm

Dude, OMJ, you should have seen Mrs Ruddlemans face when i knock on the door. Here is a quick review of the convo -

Me: *knock, knock* Sorry to bother you Mrs Ruddlemans, but this is important.
    Eyvonne: Tennille dear, how are you *kisses my cheeks and waves to Troy who was still in the car, on his phone to his sister, who was bitching about something*
    Me: Sorry to come around without noitce, but this is important.
    Eyvonne: You can aome around any time you like, love, you know you and Troy are always welcome here, now, what is this thing of importance?
    Me: Well, actually, i was just wondering, if you could do me a favour?
    Eyvonne: Of course, what is it?
    Me: *pulls picture and scissors out of bag* would you please cut the Taylor picture off of here?
    Eyvonne: *cracks up with her cuteold lady laugh* oh, Tennille, you gave me a fright, here i was thinking something was wrong, and it is only some Jacob thing....it is Jacob right? I got it right this time, i'm not confusing that dude you like from Harry Potter and Twilight again am i?
    Me: No, your right, it is Jacob related, and Troy will ruin the pic if i let him cut it, and he dont trust me to cut it, he thinks i will ruin the Rob pic.
    Eyvonne: *laughing again* oh boy, you two are a handful. Sure, i will cut Jacob out for you.

And yeah, then we talked for a little while....she is slowly learning more and more about Twilight by the day, before she used to get Draco and Jacob confused, she said the names sound to much the same....and then i showed her what they look like, and now she knows there is wayyyyy difference.....but she is old, she still confuses the names around....but i have made her watch Twilight and all the HP movies....and she is looking forward to watching New Moon as well...hahaha...she wont go to the cinema and watch it thought. She will wait until i have the DVD, or at least a copy of the movie illegally....hahaha....she is like the only neighbour i like, she is awesome....better then the old bats across the road with their blankets and rocking chairs...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:53 pm