Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+5
trizn
sparkle11
LiONLAMBxox
TheRealBella
poisoned_rose
9 posters

New Group NM posters - All the Cullens!!

Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

New Group NM posters - All the Cullens!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Group NM posters - All the Cullens!!

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:53 pm

Frucking he has more then one up now, the entire back of the door is Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob everywhere. It is so not cool. Plus he has the big donkey-butt Edward poster next to my big donkey-butt Jacob one.....so that is more then enough....but dude, if he wants the Cullen one, then i will take the Edward one down....hahaha....god that would be better.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

New Group NM posters - All the Cullens!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Group NM posters - All the Cullens!!

Post  TheRealBella Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:55 pm

TENNY! NO! He deserves his Edward fix!
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 2188
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

Post  Jeff The TwiGuy Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:56 pm

Cool posters! I want the Cullen one most, Alice is lookin' fine!

...so is Emmett silent
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:57 pm

SOPHIE! YES! he dont deserve that much, do you realise how much he got from you....OMJ and one of them is Bella and Edward like almost kissing....I swear, it wont be long before he replaces her head with his....and ewww....there is this one that is just so ewww, actually, i think Ally sent it, and it is ewww, but he loves it....

But really, the massive Edward one is better then all the one's on the back of the door....LOL! But he can start putting them in the other spare room, so then i dont need to see them, that way it wont get in the way of Taylor, MCR, HIM and Harry Potter stuff....hahaha!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:58 pm

Yes, I sent him TONS! I didn't think he would actually PUT IT UP though. I thought he'd store it away somewhere where you couldn't touch it...
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Jeff The TwiGuy

Post  Jeff The TwiGuy Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:00 pm

Tenny, will you EVER except Edward? LOL! I mean come on, let Troy have his fun... tongue
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:02 pm

Exactly, Tenny, listen to Jeff!!

And I'm with Soph on this one - I'm actually surprised Troy put the posters we sent him up on the wall! Go Troy!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:03 pm

It was brave of him. But I sent him SO much, he probably has enough to last him a year if Tenny does rip the ones on the wall, lol!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:03 pm

Hahaha he didnt put it all up, just the kissing one, and this one that he thought was hot, and it was from some magazine, with some article on it, i dont know....but i think that was it....the rest, i dont know where he put it, he said he dont trust me...LOL!

And Jeff - clearly i have accepted some Edward, i let him put the big poster up, and he can do as he pleases on the back of the door. But i wont allow him to put them anywhere else....unless i cant see them!

Oh and dont think you saying Emmett looked fine in that poster went unoticed dude, because....i noticed...

Oh and Jeff - i dont know why i am saying it here, i might make a thread....but i downloaded the first three episodes of the new season of Supernatural, and i watched them, all your teasing and stuff made me not wait...haha!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:04 pm

Oh. Well, there's TONS more. Some of it is probably even more sexy than that, lol. I sent him more than I sent you, TEnny!
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Jeff The TwiGuy

Post  Jeff The TwiGuy Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:06 pm

OMG! You watched the Supernatural?! You need to get onto that thread on Cullen talk!! LOL! And wow, I did think that went unnoticed, oh well, lol... But yeah, dude, just let him put Edward up. Even I have Edward on my wall... but for different reasons I assume.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:06 pm

Actually I have quite a lot to send Troy too...and a couple of things for Tenny too I think.

And hey no Supernatural talk, people!! Not without spoilers, anyways. I'm only halfway through Season 2.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:07 pm

I sent him like every Rob picture that wasn't up on my wall already, lol. And posters. It was crazy!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:08 pm

Hahaha i know, he wouldnt show me then either....hahaha....All i seen is the kissing one, and this other smiling one he put up, along with this ewwwww yucky one that Ally sent....but he wont let me see the rest...which is so mean, i let him look at my stuff ALL THE TIME!

Oh yeah, Ally, we wont talk about it. I will head over to Cullen Talk and hop in the thread now....
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:09 pm

Next time, I'll take pictures of everything I send him just for you.
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Jeff The TwiGuy

Post  Jeff The TwiGuy Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:09 pm

Yes, we won't talk about SN here, I'll make Tenny get on FaceBook later and chat about it. lol
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:12 pm

Hahaha Sophie that would be a good idea, i think i know where he put it though...I mean, he puts everything in his dragon box....so i am guessing they are in there....just like he knows i put everything in my Quidditch Trunk....but mine has a key, his dont, so i could go in there right now, steal them and see how long it takes for him to notice...hahaha! so mean!

GAH! I cant load the damn Cullen Talk page....stupid errors are coming up!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:13 pm

Right away? I would notice IMMEDIATELY. Lol. I'd check it all the time, haha. You'd better not destroy them though.
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Jeff The TwiGuy

Post  Jeff The TwiGuy Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:14 pm

Tenny, you're so mean to him! LOL!! Laughing
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:15 pm

Well, if she destroys them, then she doesn't get anymore Jacob/Taylor from me. So she won't be too horrible to them. She'd better not!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:16 pm

Hahaha i took them, i was right, they were in the dragon box...hahaha....but dont worry Sophie, i am not going to do anything to them, i just put them in my underwear draw, he wont need to go in there to get anything when he wakes up....hahaha....i sure hope he dont look in the box right away...LOL!
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Jeff The TwiGuy

Post  Jeff The TwiGuy Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:17 pm

Hahaha that's good, that'll keep her in line... maybe. You never know with Tenny... tongue
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:18 pm

Lol. Does he wake up to do periodic checks of his dragon box to make sure they're still there?
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:21 pm

Your right Jeff - that will keep me in line! LOL! i love Taylor toooooo much to jepordise that! hahaha!

Um, no i dont think he wakes up and peridocally checks his dragon box, but i dont think he checks it every morning...he has alot of stuff in there he needs to keep track of...but yeah, he will wake up soon. I think. He went to bed early, i thought he would be up by now....but yeah! LOL! We shall see.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:23 pm

I'm a main provider of Jake pictures too! My threats are serious. All the stuff I've sent her, I don't know how she still has room.

Ah. I'm gonna laugh if he checks it and realizes it's gone right away.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:24 pm