Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+5
trizn
sparkle11
LiONLAMBxox
TheRealBella
poisoned_rose
9 posters

New Group NM posters - All the Cullens!!

Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

New Group NM posters - All the Cullens!! - Page 3 Empty Re: New Group NM posters - All the Cullens!!

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:27 pm

Hahaha i really dont have room anymore Soph, but i always make room! LOL! I always will for Jake...LOL!

And dude, he is awake, he is lying in bed, his eyes are open, i can see him, but he is on the phone. I think it is his mum, so either he will go back to sleep, or get up....hahaha, dude, if he realises right away, i am so denying it was me...LOL!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

New Group NM posters - All the Cullens!! - Page 3 Empty Re: New Group NM posters - All the Cullens!!

Post  TheRealBella Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:28 pm

DON'T BELIEVE IT, TROY! Lol.

Haha! You're out of room? Laughing Laughing Laughing Did I send you that much? I remember there being tons of room at some point.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:32 pm

Dude, you have sent HEAPS, there is one wall, not a large wall, but still a wall, that is all Sophie sent stuff....hahaha....but the reason i am out of room is because i buy alot of actual memrobillia, like the framed and signed things....my New Moon i have on lay-by is going to take up soooo much room. It is sooooo big....plus i already have the Sharkboy and Lavagirl one, 4 HP one's (dont have one from the first two movies), MCR and HIM one's, the Twilight one...and they all take up a fair bit of room...LOL!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:34 pm

Lol! I know I've sent a lot, but I didn't think I sent THAT much. Wow.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:45 pm

Hahaha yeah dude, you sent a fair bit, and quite a few of them are pretty big as well....like bigger then A4 size normal one's....

Oh dude, Troy threw a tennis ball from the room at me, and it landed right on my leg, he looked in the box right away....as soon as he was off the phone. That is why i kinda disapeared just before...hahaha...I told him a xrazy fangirl must have come in and stole them...LOL! and now he has turned this Taylor pic around (one that you sent me, that has Rob on the back)...and he said he wont change it back to Taylor until i tell him where the pics are....he is sitting on the couch now, throwing shit at me! LOL!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:46 pm

LOL! Well, if it works....Poor Troy. I love that he looked so soon too!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:49 pm

He told me just now that he looks in there every morning because he figured i would do something like this eventually. But he didnt expect me to do it for a few weeks...hahaha...poor Troy...i am so mean, but i wont give in...i will just go and change the pic back to Taylor right now. Troy wont be able to catch me. He only has the use of one leg at the moment...so hahaha!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:50 pm

That is really mean, but kind of funny too. Poor Troy! There was one Rob picture with a corner with Taylor, I think...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:55 pm

Hahaha yeah, there was, and Troy said he is going to draw on Taylor's face, and poke his eyes out with pencils....Hahaha....See, he is mean as well..LOL!

Well he found them, when i was turning the Rob back to Taylor, he was sitting on the bed, looking at me with his cute little eyes, begging me to tell him where they were, as violence wasnt working, and neither were threats....and i slipped up. I said, i dont know Troy, you will have to find the fangirl....but then my eyes were like so mean, they looked at the draw, and Troy was sitting right near the underwear draw, so he opened it, took the pics, and then tipped my underwear and bras's on the floor...hahaha!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:57 pm

Lol. That's one way to handle it! I thought you would cut off the Jake part and take it, then give Troy the rest, LOL!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:00 pm

Hahaha no, he wouldnt let me. He said i need to do something nice to him, and then he will cut it out and give it to me...hahaha! He really dont trust me with scissors so close to a Rob pic....hahaha!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:01 pm

Let him do it?
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:02 pm

Hahaha i dont trust him with scissors near a Taylor pic...LOL!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:03 pm

Lol! I should have cut it out then. Unless you don't trust me either?
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:13 pm

Hahaha i can trust you....i think...LOL! I have much more trust in a Team Jacob or a Team Swiss person though...hahaha! Maybe i can get my dad to do it, or my brother....but no, my brother would cut both of their heads off or something! LOL!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Lol. I thought I should actually just cut it out myself for you guys, but I thought you would be able to work it out, lol.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:17 pm

Hahaha really, i think you should tell Troy to trust me, i am not going to do anything to the Rob pic....I dont know why he thinks i will...LOL! But i think he will do something...LOL!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:17 pm

Well, it would be hard to hurt the Rob picture on accident! It's pretty far off.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:18 pm

what are you guys TALKING about!? i don't want to read all of that lol!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:18 pm

There's this picture of Rob I sent Troy, but it has a picture of Taylor in the corner, so they won't trust each other to cut off the Taylor part for Tenny.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:20 pm

hahaha you didn't forsee that happening sister?!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:20 pm

Hahaha EXACTLY....there is no way i can cut the Rob pic anyway, i got tiny hands, and if i tried to move in that direction, Troy would see, he has big hands, and quick reflexes....he could easily ruin Taylor....see, see....so i should do it.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:21 pm

I THOUGHT THEY COULD WORK IT OUT!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:22 pm

hahahaha that's HILARIOUS!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:24 pm

Hahaha well we are both as stubborn and annoying as each other, so i dont think it will work out....like Troy went and grabbed the pic in question from the box (which he said he is going to move the pics from now LOL) and the pic is sitting on the lounge that neither of us are on, and the scissors are on the table behind me and in front of Troy....hahaha....really, i think i should do it....i mean, he threatened to poke Taylors eyes out with pencil's....I didnt threaten any harm to the Rob pics.....see, i rest my case

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:52 pm