Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

5 posters

On the thread: "Is there anyone here who actually LIKES Jacob?" in TwiFo

trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

On the thread: "Is there anyone here who actually LIKES Jacob?" in TwiFo Empty On the thread: "Is there anyone here who actually LIKES Jacob?" in TwiFo

Post  trizn Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:28 pm

I am enraged again by what an anti is saying about SM & how she wrote BD. I didn't bother to comment on the first part of her long rant. But towards the end, as I highlighted it, I DID comment on.

stef wrote:No, actually, I agree with what someone above said, that it was just a quick fix solution to a problem she couldn't be bothered to solve. How are we as normal people supposed to relate to that? I think a lot of us can relate to being in love with someone who doesn't share your feelings, but are we going to get a convenient, magical happy ending like Jacob? I don't think so.

So, yes, quick fix, which Smeyer seems to like doing. Just like how Bella was so perfect and calm when she was a newborn vampire so she wouldn't have to write about her being crazy and demented. Just like how there was no fight with the Voulturi, so she would have to get into complicated battle scenes and possible deaths. Just like how Nessie was a perfect little bundle of joy, so she wouldn't have to bore teenage girls with what its REALLY like to have a child.

(my comment: )

So, do you mean to say that ALL children aren't bundles of joy to their parents? That your mom & my mom DIDN'T really think we were their bundles of joy? That they LIED to us when they told us we brought happiness when we were born? :? :? :?

I have no kids of my own yet, and I'm quite disappointed on what you said about what it's REALLY like to have a child. Is it REALLY a burden to have kids? I'm quite shocked. Now if it is really a burden to have kids, then it makes me think twice about settling down in the future & having kids of my own.... :? :? :?

So, what's it REALLY like to have a child?

Just asking...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

On the thread: "Is there anyone here who actually LIKES Jacob?" in TwiFo Empty Re: On the thread: "Is there anyone here who actually LIKES Jacob?" in TwiFo

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:51 pm

That entire thread makes me angry....

I am constantly trying to defend Jacob and put the topic back onto Jacob because the anti's are constantly putting this in bout Edward and Nessie and whatever, i mean, if what they were saying was relevant to Jake, then yeah, fair enough....

And yes, all children are there parents little bundle of joys...NO MATTER WHAT!!

Ok, i will tell you guys, because i like you all, and i didnt want to say this on TwiFo....

All children are bundles of joy to the parents, even as they get older, i mean, when i was about 16 i was a rebellious teenager, i put my dad, sister, little brothers and step mum through hell for like 2 years. I was getting into fights at school, getting suspensions, and i was close to expulsion after smacking a teacher. I was smoking, drinking and doing other things i shouldnt have been.

Obviously i have cleaned up well and proper. But my point is, through the entire thing my dad was ALWAYS there and never once said he didnt love me or that i was anything bad. He helped me through it and when i got into a fight when i was 17 and ended up in hospital he was there by my bed the entire time, even though i didnt deserve it.

Our relationship, as you guys know, is really close. And after all that stuff i put him through it shouldnt have been, so the point is, NO MATTER WHAT, when you are first born, a teenager, or in your mid-thirties, you are the single most important, and perfect thing in your parents life.

So yeah, no matter what the kid is like, the parents will ALWAYS love them, and care for them. All parents think there kids are perfect. It is maternal instinct.

So i think SMeyer hit it perfectly when she wrote about how Edward and Bella felt about Nessie.
    trizn
    trizn

On the thread: "Is there anyone here who actually LIKES Jacob?" in TwiFo Empty Re: On the thread: "Is there anyone here who actually LIKES Jacob?" in TwiFo

Post  trizn Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:24 pm

Exactly!!! You are so right about that.

I just was so mad @ that post that I came in here & vented out, not on Lizzie nor Paul, nor Mike. But I was just fuming mad @ what that anti said. It's also weird that they always stay off topic about it in that thread. I just wasn't able to control myself. Grrrrrr....
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:29 pm

people are so mad at stephenie's ending and that really upsets me. yes it could have been more exciting, but after falling in love with all of these character it would have KILLED me to have on of them die... not literally of course, but i am SURE that i would have been extremely depressed. as for bella being a perfect newborn... stephenie set that up throughout the whole saga. did anyone really expect anything different?! if so you arent very observant. no offense. but whatever.

and the comment about the children... of COURSE bella and edward are going to adore her!!!!!! wth. they didnt think that they were ever going to be able to have kids together... of COURSE they are going to think she's perfect. everyone loves her because she's so unexpected and something that they never believed could happen.

i cant stand people like that. grrrr.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:08 pm

Amen to everything you just said girl!! <3

I ended up writing something on there, just didnt tell em the story about when i was younger, cuz no doubt the anti's would think i was being biased AGAIN!!

Ok, i need to vent....

On the did you cry thread in New Moon (books)

Someone LOL'd at me for crying when Bella left Jacob all heart broken! grrrrrr! That made me mad at the time, because i really did cry and have my own opinions OBVIOUSLY!! as we all do! Evil or Very Mad
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:48 pm

Why did they laugh @ that? I mean I'm Team Edward, but laughing @ you like that, is just WRONG. I never laughed @ Jacob coz Bella left him. I kinda felt sorry for him, actually. He was really persistent, but he just couldn't fight an eclipse, that was Edward... I cried with Bella @ the end of Eclipse. I felt her pain. I had to give it to Edward for not saying anything about it.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:54 pm

i didnt cry there, but i felt bad for jacob. i think he was being stupid asking her not to go, but he's young, you gotta forgive stupidness at a young age. is that the part you mean? where bella leaves him to go save edward in italy? bella could have been more sensative... but they WERE on a time frame i suppose. its wrong to make fun of you for crying though!!!!! i wouldnt want someone to make fun of me for crying all the way through new moon...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:03 pm

Yupp, that is the part, the part that got me was when Bella turned back around and all that was left was like bits of Jake's shoe and clothes and stuff, it made me devestated, lol, maybe i was scared he wasnt coming back, IDK.But yeh, they were on a time frame. So i can see why Bella didnt have time to break it easy to Jake.

I cried when Jacob left as gone at the beginning of Breaking Dawn as well, i was soooo worried he wasnt going to come back! And someone laughed at me for that as well....

Stupid Anti's, no respect, they should just stick to there dumb video games and sci-fi channel (at least that is what all the people on the Twilight Sucks forums are into from wat i read)

I guess some people just dont get it.

Evil or Very Mad
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:11 pm

They're just in TwiFo to create confusion. Ever notice that ALL over the threads discussing a specific detail of Twilight, NM, etc., someone from their group manages to route the discussion to how Bella is a Mary Sue, the Jake-nessie imprinting, how Edward is merely a character made out of good looks...etc...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:19 pm

Yeah, they do that all the time dont they!

Now that you bought it to my attention i had better be careful not to go werewolf and get kicked off! LOL! Because i do really like TwiFo!!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:34 pm

As I see it, that's their primary role, actually. Some of them claim they ar sane antis. Righttttt... I know better. Once you go over the other threads, you'd see what they're doing & saying. There are only a handful of them that I consider "sane" & "civilized" antis. I say civilized not because of education per se, but them being able to understand the draw the books have for us. SOME just DON'T. And still claim they know.

How can you say you know what it feels like loving the characters AND the author if you yourself didn't even finish reading the books?
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:56 pm

I just dont know why Anti's would even bother joining a Twi fan forum if they hate it so much, i mean yeah, i did write some stuff on the Anti Twi group on FB, but now they wont leave me alone, so i am not doing that anymore.

Grrrr @ Anti's....

Read the books properly and then argue the point, seriously.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:10 pm

trizn wrote:They're just in TwiFo to create confusion. Ever notice that ALL over the threads discussing a specific detail of Twilight, NM, etc., someone from their group manages to route the discussion to how Bella is a Mary Sue, the Jake-nessie imprinting, how Edward is merely a character made out of good looks...etc...

hate that word ><
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:14 pm

That was my mum's name....

Laughing

I hate it as well! Very Happy
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:56 pm

my names mary lol. and it feels like a personal insult every single time lol.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:23 am

LOL, yeah i would take it as an insult as well....
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Being bored 99% of the time. Does that count as a job?
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:24 am

i read this topic on the other Twi forums Tennille goes on.
    i know Tennille, so i could tell she was getting angry, and it was good to see she isnt the only one lolz.
    why dont people discuss the relevant topics on them boards anyway, especially when there are so many people on there lolz
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:18 pm

Cannibal_Corpse wrote:i read this topic on the other Twi forums Tennille goes on.
    i know Tennille, so i could tell she was getting angry, and it was good to see she isnt the only one lolz.
    why dont people discuss the relevant topics on them boards anyway, especially when there are so many people on there lolz

They can't discuss relevant topics, because they don't really know what they're talking about. These antis are just fixed on one thing. Confuse people & hope that fans start hating the book.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:07 pm

Well hopefully they will wake up and realise that we all love it to much and wont be changing and they will all go back to pokemon land or something.....

If that thread still has Nessie talk about her behaviour all through it i am going to go werewolf, i swear i will this time, im done being composed...

*ok, think back to lessons, self control....*

Ok calm again now!!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:02 pm

LOL. Yes, self-control. But if I ever see them talking about imprinting & all again on a specific thread that doesn't say "imprinting" as title/heading, I'm going to address that concern, too. I just can't help it. They talk about fan posters not being able to stay on topic, BUT they themselves don't!!! Mad Talk about hypocrisy. Maybe we should make an Anti-Hate thread.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:14 pm

They are the biggest hypocrites ever, you are so right...

So i vote YES to the anti hating thread
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:09 pm

Okay. So where do we put the anti-hate thread. LOL.

Oh, okay.. hahaha. I got sidetracked there, for a minute. The Fans vs Anti thread...

Last edited by trizn on Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:11 pm

Hey, now, guys. I know we don't like anti's but we shouldn't be hating on anyone. We gotta be careful because once we get lots of members, we'll lose alot. We gotta be a little more open for different opinions, even if thier ridiculous XD. Let's all be Switzerland on this! XD
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:13 pm

LoXcaXlove wrote:Hey, now, guys. I know we don't like anti's but we shouldn't be hating on anyone. We gotta be careful because once we get lots of members, we'll lose alot. We gotta be a little more open for different opinions, even if thier ridiculous XD. Let's all be Switzerland on this! XD

even bella? (i would put a smiley with a smirk here, but since there are none, just know that that was my intention lol.)
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:16 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:
    LoXcaXlove wrote:Hey, now, guys. I know we don't like anti's but we shouldn't be hating on anyone. We gotta be careful because once we get lots of members, we'll lose alot. We gotta be a little more open for different opinions, even if thier ridiculous XD. Let's all be Switzerland on this! XD

even bella? (i would put a smiley with a smirk here, but since there are none, just know that that was my intention lol.)

Yes, even Bella. This is why i wanted to be team switz, because i want to make peace between anti's and fans. :tease: Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:21 am