Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

4 posters

"All The Single Ladies" this is as funni as a fart in Space- WATCH IT

carlisles_mistress
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 838
    Job/hobbies : licking the lint between my billy-boo's toes.
    Registration date : 2009-06-15

"All The Single Ladies" this is as funni as a fart in Space- WATCH IT Empty "All The Single Ladies" this is as funni as a fart in Space- WATCH IT

Post  carlisles_mistress Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/facinellifans

Ok os as you probably know Peter Facinelli had a bet going with hi mate Rob DeFranco that he could get 500,000 twitter followers by a set date. well he did it and the bet was that if peter won Rob had to dance around in a bikini siniging along to the Lryics of "All The Single Ladies" so if you follow the above link you will see Rob doing the dance. ITS SO FUNNI YOU MAY NEED TO WEAR HEAD PROTECTION AND HAVE TISSUES NEXT TO YOU!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing cheers guitar
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

"All The Single Ladies" this is as funni as a fart in Space- WATCH IT Empty Re: "All The Single Ladies" this is as funni as a fart in Space- WATCH IT

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:57 am

OMJ! LOL! that was hilarious, that made me almost cry i was laughing that much. Not that i havent done my own single ladies dance before, actually it is on FB and he can dance better then me! LOL! I loved when he was doing the break dancing bit, that was funny, how did he not fall out of the bikini man, like serioulsy. But that was funny!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

"All The Single Ladies" this is as funni as a fart in Space- WATCH IT Empty Re: "All The Single Ladies" this is as funni as a fart in Space- WATCH IT

Post  poisoned_rose Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:23 am

Dammit I'm in the uni computer centre with no headphones!!! Grrrr I guess it'll have to wait till I get home :/
    ediedo
    ediedo
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 1626
    Registration date : 2009-06-11

Post  ediedo Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:20 am

this was really funny. lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:55 pm