Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+7
Cannibal_Corpse
JOSEPHINE !
magic
Pretty_Twisted
Mizz Lola Marie Efron
LiONLAMBxox
trizn
11 posters

What comes to your mind when you hear the word "obsessed" (Cullenate/Twilighter/fangirl)?

trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

What comes to your mind when you hear the word "obsessed" (Cullenate/Twilighter/fangirl)? Empty What comes to your mind when you hear the word "obsessed" (Cullenate/Twilighter/fangirl)?

Post  trizn Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:01 pm

Does it make you go werewolf right away? werewolf
    or do this --> Suspect
    or this --> Mad
    how about this --> :tease:
    this? --> :kungfu2:
    this? --> :anti
    this? --> FU
    this? --> Tinkerbell
    this? --> Evil or Very Mad
    this? --> Twisted Evil
    or even this --> :blowup:
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

What comes to your mind when you hear the word "obsessed" (Cullenate/Twilighter/fangirl)? Empty Re: What comes to your mind when you hear the word "obsessed" (Cullenate/Twilighter/fangirl)?

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:30 pm

haha i really dont mind people telling me that im obsessed. because i totally am. im usually like... obsessed? ehhh its true.... ill take it.
    trizn
    trizn

What comes to your mind when you hear the word "obsessed" (Cullenate/Twilighter/fangirl)? Empty Re: What comes to your mind when you hear the word "obsessed" (Cullenate/Twilighter/fangirl)?

Post  trizn Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:40 pm

I usually do this --> Tinkerbell

but sometimes this --> Suspect
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:06 am

Meh. Well I don't really mind, because i'm not THAT obsessed. But if someone said that about you guys, i'd go: Suspect and then--> :kungfu2:
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:34 am

I would generally just go....

Shocked

How did you know?
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:55 am

I started this thread because of an original thread in TwiFo kinda threw me offguard. I mean, there was this suggestion to post fan-photoshopped-pics and laugh at them. I don't have anything against the poster. But the thought of laughing at these fans are kinda way overboard. Just saying. Because I tend to become over-obsessed to the point that I'm going to go OBSESSED. Suspect
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:58 am

Oh yeah, me and you were active in that topic often Rai, i was worried you and i were going to become the next TwiFo lauging stock because we went ahead and admitted our obsession, and i think i might have mentioned something about if i had the chance i would stalk Taylor (i implied that anyway)

I also have nothing against the poster, but i was angry that someone was getting laughed at for showing Twilight appreciation....So i had to step in and tell everyone about my obsession, and you did the same thing, i wonder if they are laughing about us over on the anti forum, you know, that wouldnt surprise me....

Mad
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:37 am

I thought it was funny, but not in a mean kind of way, I mean more of a playful nice kinda of way.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:09 am

I mean it's funny, yes. But not to the extent that someone actually have to go & encourage people to "laugh" at them. It's okay if you find them funny. But to actually say "Hey, people! Look at this. It's funny, right? Why not we go look for stuff like this & laugh at them, too." That sounds rude to me. Mad
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:47 pm

I agree with you Rai. I mean, it is funny, i think it is cool, but i just dont think these people should be laughing at other people. I mean, who knows, they could be laughing at me right now...

Mad

LOL!!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:55 pm

I would be offended. I am obsessed and I am not. The last days I am doing nothing more but drawing and painting Rob pretty much all the time. I am actually worried ppl may think I am obsessed. I do it cause I love to draw/ paint something I am into in that moment. It relaxes me from all other things. I am on these forums talking all those crazy things more cause it's fun. Not funny but fun. I see difference between those two words in this matter.

As for those photoshoped pics. I did it myself with another entertainer when I was teenager. I did it cause it was very fun. We did it together with friends. Not only that but even more, oh so more. It was really really great time Very Happy I don't see anything wrong in it at all.
    JOSEPHINE !
    JOSEPHINE !
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 79
    Job/hobbies : Watching Skins. Writing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-31

Post  JOSEPHINE ! Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:45 pm

I often tell people they are obsessed with certain things - but most of the time I do not mean it in a bad way. Everyone has their obsessions; some are just stronger than others. I could make a huge list of my particular obsessions - the TV show Skins, Ramen, nice smells (rofl, I can't stand bad smells, everything had to be nice-smelling) hott guys (pshh), writing . . . it goes on.

I think the people on this forum are obsessed with Twilight because they like it a lot. There's nothing wrong with being obsessed with something . . . well, there's a line, of course, but it takes a lot to cross that line. xD
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:47 pm

Does stalking an actor from the movie cross that line?

Laughing
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:48 pm

I think obsession is too much of strong word. Cause when I think about obsession I imagine stalking, crying for somebody day and night etc lol
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:49 pm

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Does stalking an actor from the movie cross that line?

Laughing

rofl its possible. Neutral <---my serious face tennille. if taylor goes to australia i think the cullenates might have to take a little field trip to come bail your donkey-butt out of jail XD.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:52 pm

Laughing

Mary, i am thinking you are right, i will give you my bank details in advance if Taylor is ever coming to Australia, because i will pay for the bail, it will cut into my trip money, but it will be worth it if i can get that close to Taylor...

All you Cullenates should be on standby, and if you hear anything about Taylor coming to Australia you had better prepare for a trip, lol, because i dont want to be in jail for too long....although a night will be worth it if i can get close to Taylor....

(wow i shouldnt say stuff like that, it makes me seem over obsessed....lol...well i know i am obsessed anyway....lol)

Laughing
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:55 pm

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Laughing

Mary, i am thinking you are right, i will give you my bank details in advance if Taylor is ever coming to Australia, because i will pay for the bail, it will cut into my trip money, but it will be worth it if i can get that close to Taylor...

All you Cullenates should be on standby, and if you hear anything about Taylor coming to Australia you had better prepare for a trip, lol, because i dont want to be in jail for too long....although a night will be worth it if i can get close to Taylor....

(wow i shouldnt say stuff like that, it makes me seem over obsessed....lol...well i know i am obsessed anyway....lol)

Laughing
    just be careful not to get to jail before you meet Taylor cause some may take your posts as threaten for Taylor lol!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:42 pm

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Laughing

Laughing

haha im on it tennille! and you should probably keep an eye out for rob coming to indianaaa for any reason. rofl.

bathtub
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:33 am

I don't mind talking about my Robsession on this boards. LOL. If it was on TwiFo or any other forums, I'd be all Suspect about it. But stalking is a very strong word, though. I mean, people go to jail because of stalking. And Ten-Ten, just give us a heads up when TayL gets to Australia. We'd know you'll go werewolf (and I mean the imprinted werewolf part) on TayL. Give us the approx amount of money to bring to bail you out, too. Razz

Last edited by trizn on Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:35 am

I don't really like the word obsession, it sounds too weird or stalkerish
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Being bored 99% of the time. Does that count as a job?
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:11 pm

wow. well you guys are obsessed. but it is a good thing. thats why i like you all so much.
    Tennille - you really would stalk Taylor wouldnt you? ok- i forgot- we dont use the word stalk do we. but if taylor is ever coming to aus- oh man- you guys can take your trip. i will be running in the other direction- you can all come here and i will go to where ever you guys came from. lolz. but nah, i think the love (thats a better word then obsess or stalking) that you girls have for Rob (or Taylor in your case Tennille) is way sweet. i definatly wouldnt stalk rob, but i would definatly try and get close enough to lick him for real. lolz.

Laughing
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:55 pm

Troy, you'd need us to bail you out, too. I'm sure Rob's bodyguards would be stumped that a guy licked him. They'd go werewolf & put you in jail, too. LOL.

While thinking about bail money, I kinda thought that I would need some for me,too. Hahahaha. Well, just in preparation if ever I get ROBBED after turning 18 and go all vampire & stalk Rob. :tease:
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Being bored 99% of the time. Does that count as a job?
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:01 pm

Laughing

your right, i dont think rob's people would take to kindly to a 23 year old freak licking him.
    look like all of us Cullenates are going to have to have some bail money stashed away just in case.
    oh man- Tennille look what you have done to me by getting me to read those books and watch that movie. im keeping bail money aside for if Rob comes to Aus and i get the opportunity to lick him - well that is crazy.
    oh well - we are all like that- so it is OK i guess. lolz. i dont think i would tell anyone else this stuff. does that make you guys feel special. lolz. (that dont include you bub- you knew what i was like for years lolz)
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:26 pm

Good call, Troy. We all should save for bail money, just in case. And don't blame Tennille, though. Blame it all on Michael. AND Lizzie. Yes, Team Mizzie. They both get the blame. Lolz. Laughing

Ooh yeah. Its such an honor that you'd tell us that. Wink

I am so ROBBED. vampireRob hahaha.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:34 pm

hahaha i think we might have to go to australia if rob is there too rai. just because rob is there AND its freaking AUSTRALIA. wooo that would totally be cause for the happy dance. which was stickman3... -sigh- just pretend he's here! rofl!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:23 pm