Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+6
twiheart
lovehate91
LiONLAMBxox
Pretty_Twisted
TheRealBella
sparkle11
10 posters

Cast change for Eclipse - Victoria

LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Cast change for Eclipse - Victoria - Page 2 Empty Re: Cast change for Eclipse - Victoria

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:59 am

i posted them tenny. sigh. its in this section under new moon spoilers beware... or something of the sorts. the other scene is bella running through the plaza in volterra and its AWESOME! i started crying.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Cast change for Eclipse - Victoria - Page 2 Empty Re: Cast change for Eclipse - Victoria

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:05 am

I will go and check out the one i havent seen now...because i will probably fall asleep during that part of the movie anyway! jks!

And i know what topic you are talking about, i was avoiding it because i didnt wanna watch any New Moon stuff....not even the trailer....but i cant help it...

And awwww you cried....i soooo wish i could go and watch that movie with you now...LOL!!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:22 am

hahahaha tenny we'd end up fighting eachother. when you start cheering when edward leaves i dont know that i could hold off punching you in the face. no joke lol! i want my mom to come with me when i go see it. i dont want to get arrested for assulting some poor team jake girl.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:37 am

Hmmmm good point...well i would accept the punch because i know i would be getting you back near the end, when Alice comes back and stupid Bella hurts Jake by leaving, you will be all happy and cheering then, and i will be soooo crying and i will punch you back for before! LOL!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:39 am

hahaha i guess we could just agree that we each get one cheering moment (AFTER THE SCENE IS OVER) in the movie XD. and if you exceed your one cheering moment then you have to take a punch in the face lol!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:41 am

Hahaha sounds like a deal...kinda hard though, because i know i will cheer more then once, because Taylor and the other boys are shirtless....alot! LOL!....But it would be fai i guess....well i know when i would be cheering...LOL! People would probably start throwing popcorn at me or something! LOL! I am preparing for the worst! LMAO!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:59 am

haha THATS different. sex appeal is a perfectly good reason to cheer. im going to be torn between cheering and crying during volterra.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:07 am

Hahaha ok got it - we can cheer for the sexy moments, because you cant help that....lol...but we cant cheer everytime we know it will piss someone else off! LMAO!

And man, i will be snoring during Volterra...LOL! Nah im joking, LOL! I wanna see the whole thing but i know i wont be crying or cheering....LOL! U can just do both, you wont look weird or anything! LOL!
    sparkle11
    sparkle11
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 355
    Location : In Forks, trying to decide between Edward and Jacob
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  sparkle11 Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:15 am

I think I will have to go at least 4 times to watch it at the cinema can't wait! And last night I actually got Ian (my other half) to watch Twilight woooooohooooooo!!!! You don't understand how much this has took for me to get him to even consider watching and he said "oh it was alright!!", I thought he would hate it so I'm very pleased!! I now have someone to go and watch NM with!! My nephew will come once but then I would have been alone so I'm very happy!!! He finally knows who the Cullens, Jacob and Edward who I'm always on about are lol!
    I did then suggest he read the book, but I got a look that told me to shut up, oh well Rolling Eyes
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:15 pm

hahaha yes. sexytime cheering is allowed!! and i gotta admit, it stunned even me for a sec when taylor took his shirt off. even though it looked totally fake!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:19 am

Thats because he looked amazing....and i dont care about it looking fake because it looked hot as hell...
    sparkle11
    sparkle11

Post  sparkle11 Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:57 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Thats because he looked amazing....and i dont care about it looking fake because it looked hot as hell...

AGREED!! Tinkerbell
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:01 am

Well at least we can all agree with this! LMAO!!
    sparkle11
    sparkle11

Post  sparkle11 Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:12 am

lol! Yeah you're right we have an Edward, Jacob and Swiss Team all agreeing hehehehehe!!!! Yay to Taylor Very Happy
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:32 am

Hahaha i know, it is fawesome...I mean really, EVERYONE has eyes, so even the haters can appreciate his fine body....if that is their thing anyway!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:32 pm

haha i AM a girl. i know he has a nice body! but i still liked rob's WAYY better! WOOO!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:12 pm

Well hey, you can continue thinking that, but you did recoginse Taylor's chiselled abs, so i guess that counts for something right....lol...
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:28 am

hahaha and thats as much as youre going to get out of me, tenny!!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:31 am

Hahaha well i can deal with that little bit of sharing....Makes me happy to know that even Edward-ians are starting to notice how hot his sext body is.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:38 am

more like they all notice, but dont want to say anything because they feel like theyre betraying edward lol! its not like i have sexytime with pics of taylor or anything though! dont be getting ideas lol!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:44 am

Hahaha no i wont be thinking that, i dont want to think about anyone having sexytime over Taylor, unless it is me anyway! LMAO!

I dont get why that is betraying....lol....I mean i have said it before that Rob's body looks better now then it did in the first one...and i dont think i am betraying Jacob in anyway, because i know that i loooove him and his body a bazzillion gagillion times more then Robs....

Some people are just to weird...LMAO!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:45 am

hahaha i have no idea. im sure that jacob is supposed to be attractive anyways.... sigh. some people..
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:49 am

Hahaha well Jacob is attractive, why dont you go and read the books again and read how he is described....LOL! Then you will see how attractive he is, and just how much Taylor looks like they describe Jacob.
    Vampiria
    Vampiria

Number of posts : 474

Post  Vampiria Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:24 pm

That skinny woman is gona replace Rachelle? have they lost their minds or something?
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 768
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post  Valkyrja Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:00 pm

WTF? Why is Rachelle not going to be in Eclipse? So, she won't be in my least favourite book. Damn. And Bryce Dallas Howard doesn't seem Eclipse material to me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:02 pm