Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

2 posters

Robert Pattinson “Most Easygoing Celeb”, “Sexiest on Planet”

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Robert Pattinson “Most Easygoing Celeb”, “Sexiest on Planet” Empty Robert Pattinson “Most Easygoing Celeb”, “Sexiest on Planet”

Post  magic Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:28 pm

Robert Pattinson “Most Easygoing Celeb”, “Sexiest on Planet”

The press can’t say enough good things about New Moon star Robert Pattinson. Despite some security mixups on the set of Remember Me in New York, Robert Pattinson has kept his eternal cool, with a source telling E! that–

Sources over at Summit tell us Rob might be the most easygoing celeb they’ve ever worked with.

“He’s always so relaxed and flexible—it’s amazing. Someone with that star level has power. And he doesn’t use it at all,” dishes Deep Twi.

Over at Heat Magazine, Robert Pattinson has been named “Sexiest Man on the Planet”–this coming soon after his similar win with GQ:

The mag’s editor Julian Linley said the actor “is obviously very easy on the eye, but a lot of his popularity has to be down to the character Edward he plays in Twilight – strong, brooding and tortured, basically most women’s fantasy boyfriend”.

http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/06/robert-pattinson-most-easygoing-celeb-sexiest-on-planet/

I had to post it What a Face hehe
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Robert Pattinson “Most Easygoing Celeb”, “Sexiest on Planet” Empty Re: Robert Pattinson “Most Easygoing Celeb”, “Sexiest on Planet”

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:41 pm

its not just that he plays Edward!! Rob is amazing as a person! In his own right, dammit!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:25 pm