Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

3 posters

‘Twilight’ Makeup Will Plump You Up (But Won’t Cover Any, Er, Bites)

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

‘Twilight’ Makeup Will Plump You Up (But Won’t Cover Any, Er, Bites) Empty ‘Twilight’ Makeup Will Plump You Up (But Won’t Cover Any, Er, Bites)

Post  magic Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:07 pm

Attention “Twilight” shoppers. We hope you’re saving your pennies, because there’s even more movie-themed merch coming your way. Earlier this week, Mattel unveiled its Barbie and Ken versions of our beloved Bella and Edward, then just yesterday we got a sneak peek at the movie tie-in book cover for “New Moon.” The latest entrant in the “Twilight” product pantheon, however, might just be my favorite: “Twilight” makeup!

According to Grazia Daily, DuWop cosmetics — the same brand the “New Moon” makeup artists used on set — is launching its own “Twilight” line, and the first item to come out of the lab is a limited-edition preview of Lip Venom V, the “Twilight” version of its popular lip-plumping gloss.

Since we couldn’t say it better ourselves, here’s how DuWop described its new lip lacquer: “Instead of a gloss, Lip Venom V is a shimmering crimson lip stain suspended in a venom-laced liquid lip conditioner with a bite, and contains argan, avocado, olive oils and vitamin E. This product should be shaken before use to represent the blending of the human and vampire worlds …”

Sounds … intense. No word yet on other products included in the “Twilight” line, but I’ll probably leave the foundation on the shelf. I’m pale enough as it is.

http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2009/06/24/twilight-makeup-will-plump-you-up-but-wont-cover-any-er-bites/
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

‘Twilight’ Makeup Will Plump You Up (But Won’t Cover Any, Er, Bites) Empty Re: ‘Twilight’ Makeup Will Plump You Up (But Won’t Cover Any, Er, Bites)

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:09 pm

I saw that on FB. Its a little insane how much Twi sideline merch is coming out. That said, that lip gloss does sound pretty awesome. But its still totally cashing in on the brand.
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 768
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

‘Twilight’ Makeup Will Plump You Up (But Won’t Cover Any, Er, Bites) Empty Re: ‘Twilight’ Makeup Will Plump You Up (But Won’t Cover Any, Er, Bites)

Post  Valkyrja Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:51 am

poisoned_rose wrote:Its a little insane how much Twi sideline merch is coming out. But its still totally cashing in on the brand.
    Those were exactly my thoughts. There's so much merch I can't even believe how people are going to get the money to buy all the stuff. I don't have any merch. I just have the books. First because my mother says it's a waste of money, second because I don't think there's anything I want. Besides Alice's choker and Carlisle's ring. I trying to convince my mom to buy these two. The choker arrived only a week ago to Portugal. I can't get merch here.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:08 pm