Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

Robert Pattinson on the cover of Vanity Fair?

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Robert Pattinson on the cover of Vanity Fair? Empty Robert Pattinson on the cover of Vanity Fair?

Post  magic Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:00 pm

Lainey Gossip is reporting that her "New York sources are also buzzing that [The Twilight Saga: New Moon and Remember Me star Robert Pattinson] was rumoured to be in Montauk last week. A cover shoot for… Vanity Fair."

This may come as no surprise to you, though, since you have probably helped put him there. Faithfully (and constantly), you have voted for Robert Pattinson to become Vanity Fair's "Most Handsome Man in the World."

As of right now, Pattinson leads the poll with 59% of the vote, a staggering 75,000 more votes than the next in line (Brad Pitt with 11%/19245 votes).

That said, his win of the poll is imminent, and it'll be no surprise if he gets a cover shot because of it. In other words, clicking away may have just gotten Rob a covershoot on Vanity Fair. Well done (probably)!

http://www.examiner.com/x-4908-Twilight-Examiner~y2009m6d9-Robert-Pattinson-on-the-cover-of-Vanity-Fair-Duh

See, when he left NY for few days there already were some gossip about him going to some photo session. I wanna that sexy photo session Drool

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:24 pm