Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

2 posters

Sims and Rob/ Edward

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Sims and Rob/ Edward Empty Sims and Rob/ Edward

Post  magic Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:19 am

Are you lost in a sea of Edward Cullen's and can't decide which one to download? Are you thinking, "Geez, I wonder if anyone has made an Edward Cullen yet."? Have you been dreaming of making an entire town just of Edward Cullens? Or are you just feeling like if you see yet another Edward Cullen you will implode!? Below are the 140+ Edward Cullen/Robert Pattinson sims made since launch. Click on the picture you like and it will link you to its download page. My favs are by knox and fieryfemale. How about yours?

To check all the posted Sims go to http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/27784.page

Ahh, I have Sims! I just got Sims 3. Man, And I want my Edward-uh-Rob in my Sims but I don't know which one to pick Suspect lol
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Sims and Rob/ Edward Empty Re: Sims and Rob/ Edward

Post  trizn Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:54 am

magic wrote:Are you lost in a sea of Edward Cullen's and can't decide which one to download? Are you thinking, "Geez, I wonder if anyone has made an Edward Cullen yet."? Have you been dreaming of making an entire town just of Edward Cullens? Or are you just feeling like if you see yet another Edward Cullen you will implode!? Below are the 140+ Edward Cullen/Robert Pattinson sims made since launch. Click on the picture you like and it will link you to its download page. My favs are by knox and fieryfemale. How about yours?

To check all the posted Sims go to http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/27784.page

Ahh, I have Sims! I just got Sims 3. Man, And I want my Edward-uh-Rob in my Sims but I don't know which one to pick Suspect lol
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! ME TOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! MY FAVORITE GAME EVER!!!! OMEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!`
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:01 am

trizn wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! ME TOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! MY FAVORITE GAME EVER!!!! OMEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!`
    Really??? I love Sims! cheers Although after some time I get bored but then again I am all into it cheers Have you tried new Sims 3? They can free around neighborhood! I haven't installed it yet. I had too much Robbing to do Laughing
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:12 am

magic wrote:
    trizn wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! ME TOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! MY FAVORITE GAME EVER!!!! OMEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!`
    Really??? I love Sims! cheers Although after some time I get bored but then again I am all into it cheers Have you tried new Sims 3? They can free around neighborhood! I haven't installed it yet. I had too much Robbing to do Laughing
    That's the only PC game I love to play!!! I know the cheats, too. LOL. I have SIMS 3. And yeah, they can move around the city. Go to the restaurant, etc. OME!!! I even steal the neighbors' trees & shrubs!!! Even carnap the schoolbus & the company car!!! Ohhhh ohhh!!! I also imprison the gardener sometimes. Laughing Laughing Laughing And drop the maid in the pool!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:20 am

trizn wrote:
    magic wrote:
    That's the only PC game I love to play!!! I know the cheats, too. LOL. I have SIMS 3. And yeah, they can move around the city. Go to the restaurant, etc. OME!!! I even steal the neighbors' trees & shrubs!!! Even carnap the schoolbus & the company car!!! Ohhhh ohhh!!! I also imprison the gardener sometimes. Laughing Laughing Laughing And drop the maid in the pool!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    It's my fav game to play as well. I have played also Animal Crossing cause my friends were crazy for it. But as always, I got bored about it again lol I love about Sims that they bring new features pretty often Very Happy

Wow, that looks like many new interesting features cheers I know cheats as well lol my fav is money cheat haha although I try not to use it often cause I like to play like real, by trying to get there on my own. But I like to download stuffs from the net. I think the last time I downloaded Twilight posters What a Face oh and on Rob as well lol but I didn't play with it much since I had pretty busy that time. Now since I have Sims 3 I need to try that one!

All Sims 2 is not usable there, right? Like Vacation, Business, Uni thing...
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:39 am

magic wrote:
    trizn wrote:
    magic wrote:
    It's my fav game to play as well. I have played also Animal Crossing cause my friends were crazy for it. But as always, I got bored about it again lol I love about Sims that they bring new features pretty often Very Happy

Wow, that looks like many new interesting features cheers I know cheats as well lol my fav is money cheat haha although I try not to use it often cause I like to play like real, by trying to get there on my own. But I like to download stuffs from the net. I think the last time I downloaded Twilight posters What a Face oh and on Rob as well lol but I didn't play with it much since I had pretty busy that time. Now since I have Sims 3 I need to try that one!

All Sims 2 is not usable there, right? Like Vacation, Business, Uni thing...
    Hahaha. I only use the money cheat when they get below 200 Simoleans. I don't think SIMS 2 is usable. My fave cheat would be the move object & removing the pixels when they take a dump or take a bath. LMAO. We can do that with the Edward Cullen SIM!!! jump jump jump Ooohhhh!!! I remember, I made a castle for Sirius Black before. Now, I'm gonna make a Cullen Mansion!!! I mostly download skins. I now have superheroes. LOL. Batman, Superman..etc. I have JLo (the one with the famous Versace dress). I think there's Harry & Malfoy, too. I'm gonna download Twilight stuff now. It's time to play SIMS again!!!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:42 am

Oh yes, I also downloaded Bella's house and Cullen's house cheers

Pixel cheat??? I never found one! i have for Sims 1 but never for Sims 2 Sad does it work also for Sims 3? You have to give me the cheat? Drool
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:47 am

It works for both, actually. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Especially when they're on that what's-that-bed-called-again? The love-bed? LMAO. Laughing Laughing Laughing
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:50 am

trizn wrote:It works for both, actually. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Especially when they're on that what's-that-bed-called-again? The love-bed? LMAO. Laughing Laughing Laughing
    The bed with fireworks feature Laughing
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:57 am

magic wrote:
    trizn wrote:It works for both, actually. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Especially when they're on that what's-that-bed-called-again? The love-bed? LMAO. Laughing Laughing Laughing
    The bed with fireworks feature Laughing
    Oh yeah. Laughing Laughing Laughing That's the one with the big heart as headboard, right? Laughing Laughing The Isle Esme bed!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:02 pm