Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

5 posters

Details of R-Patts' Night Out in NYC

Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Details of R-Patts' Night Out in NYC - Page 2 Empty Re: Details of R-Patts' Night Out in NYC

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:44 pm

Can someone tell me WFT is going on, i am confused, is this a debate about Edward-uh-Rob...Because yall need to share, i mean, Rob plays Edward, therefor Rob is Edward...even though Rob is alot more fun then Edbored, oh sorry, Edward...

U guys can keep them both, cuz, eww, i will just keep Jake/Taylor! LOL!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Details of R-Patts' Night Out in NYC - Page 2 Empty Re: Details of R-Patts' Night Out in NYC

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:03 pm

idk how you crazy australians role, but thats totally illegal in the US.... JUST saying. actually im not! ew! tenten's a craddle robber. lmao. and we're only fighting because katie can't share! i have no problems sharing! lmao but no ones going to horde sparxy/rob time on my watch!!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:17 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:hahaha nope. live in your dream world katie. go check out the 4 seasons wedding area. we even have our wedding night attire picked out! wooo! well not lazzy.... lazzy you gotta pick! rofl.
    oh yeah, right Drool I will tomorrow batteye

And we never got probs about sharing in Cullenates, it's one of the best things in here - we don't fight, we all can have him cause he is sexy enough for all of us What a Face
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:21 pm

hahaha a-edward to that lazzy! i dont mind sharing with you guys... anyone else i probably would though!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  TheRealBella Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:38 pm

OME! I have those exact shoes. I'm wearing them right now! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! He's so gorgeous. Love the hat. Not something I'd ever expect him to wear, but oh so gorgeous!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:09 pm

Hahaha Mary, it is so not illegal over here IF it is consented on both sides, and me and Taylor and Jacob all agree, so it is therefor not illegal...and if that makes me a cradle robber in the US, then i guess i am the proudest cradle robber ever! LOL!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:02 pm