Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

2 posters

I've read Remember Me script *everything in soilers*

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

I've read Remember Me script *everything in soilers* Empty I've read Remember Me script *everything in soilers*

Post  magic Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:43 pm

Don't worry, I added everything in spoiler tags Smile

Boy, I wish you would not mind the spoiler cause I sooooooo much wanna share this. But it's up to you if you wanna read/ know it or now. As for me, I am too curious, I never minded spoilers so I just read it straight away.

We've seen a little description in the media so I am not adding this on spoilers.. Media described it like this: Rob's character's bro died and his parents having a bad time going through the divorce, while girl has witnessed her mother's suicide. The script is a little bit different. It\s dated as October 27 2008, so I guess it was changed a little bit, but not too much. The main point stays the same I predict.

My reaction after reading it:. Didn't put it in spoilers as it doesn't bring any spoilers anyway lol
    I was starting to read it and it seemed ok. As any other drama and romantic story out there. But when I kept reading it got more interested. And the end was just so shocking that it made me cry! I am sure for 100% I will cry in cinema. That scares me cause I hate crying in public. So I kind a wanna them not to show it in cinemas. But from the other side I think it will became a hit. I think, especially for Americans.

Robs character (little bit detailed):
    Spoiler:

Other characters:
    Spoiler:

The plot:
    Spoiler:

The end of the movie (the end is shocking, so if you don't wanna know, don't read it! I warned you! Wink )
    Spoiler:
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

I've read Remember Me script *everything in soilers* Empty Re: I've read Remember Me script *everything in soilers*

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:22 pm

Spoiler:
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

I've read Remember Me script *everything in soilers* Empty Re: I've read Remember Me script *everything in soilers*

Post  magic Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:44 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:48 pm

Spoiler:
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:06 pm

Spoiler:

And I am glad you have read it. I am not alone to know this then. I so much wanted to shear this cause this is really touching.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:31 pm

oh its going to be terrible! im crying just reading that!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:16 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:oh its going to be terrible! im crying just reading that!
    My jaw dropped when I read it. It will be so sad, tpuching, lovely, cute and everything.
    I've heard Rob doesn't take any script, he picks them. He obviously picked this one and I am so glad he did. The movie coming out around Valentine's day. Few months after New Moon.This will be something realistic than New Moon. I am curious how he will make it through. But reading his role I was imagine him playing Tyler. He would be so good in it. I clearly see him as Tyler Smile
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:34 pm

i know! im going to cryyyyyyy1!!!! its going to be soooooooo hard to watch but im looking forward to it! it will be nice in the break between new moon and eclipse!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:32 pm