Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

4 posters

New Auditions for Eclipse: Riley, Seth, Leah plus Wolf Pack

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

New Auditions for Eclipse: Riley, Seth, Leah plus Wolf Pack Empty New Auditions for Eclipse: Riley, Seth, Leah plus Wolf Pack

Post  magic Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:54 pm

New Auditions for Eclipse: Riley, Seth, Leah plus Wolf Pack

There are some new auditions for New Moon sequel Eclipse coming up soon–including the roles of Riley, Seth Clearwater and Leah Clearwater. Also up for grabs is various members of the La Push wolf pack–

Leah Clearwater: Female, 19 years of age. Seth’s big sister, and the only female member of La Push wolf pack: “She is tall and slender with beautiful skin and short cropped black hair. She would be considered gorgeous if not for the perpetual scowl she carries due to a broken heart and her anger issues.”

Seth Clearwater: Male, 15-16 years of age is a “tall, gangly-limbed boy with a huge, happy grin, Seth idolizes Jacob.” Black hair, lean muscle type, think swimmer type body.

Riley: Male 19-21. Good looking, blond, clean-cut, muscular college guy who falls victim to Victoria. He’s in his early to mid 20s and Riley was a newborn that was created by Victoria to act as the leader of her recently formed newborn army. He accompanies Victoria in her attempt to murder Bella Swan.

There will also be additional members of the La Push wolf pack and Quileute tribe cast in Eclipse. Like New Moon, they are looking for Native American or First Nations actors ONLY to fill these roles - no actors who “look like they could be” Native American or First Nations people.

Check out all the details at Acting411.

http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/06/new-auditions-for-eclipse-riley-seth-leaah-plus-wolf-pack/

Check out more in here http://acting411.blogspot.com/2009/04/twilight-saga-background-extras.html
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

New Auditions for Eclipse: Riley, Seth, Leah plus Wolf Pack Empty Re: New Auditions for Eclipse: Riley, Seth, Leah plus Wolf Pack

Post  magic Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:55 pm

Daaaaaamn, why I am not 19 years old American with beautiful skin New Auditions for Eclipse: Riley, Seth, Leah plus Wolf Pack Cry_emote_by_terbeaglol

I so would try then Sad

Notice they start filming in late September. Maybe that gives Rob a time to be there in London when I come Very Happy ooooh, I am so naive lol
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

New Auditions for Eclipse: Riley, Seth, Leah plus Wolf Pack Empty Re: New Auditions for Eclipse: Riley, Seth, Leah plus Wolf Pack

Post  magic Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:08 pm

Ok, girls and boys, I think we have a new project in here. Get those American Cullenates into Leah's role or extra roles. Then they will get us in and we will get Rob, Taylor or whoever we want What a Face

Sounds like a perfect plan for me cheers
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:17 pm

if only i were native american. damnit. i have good skin! and im 19! and i have pretty dark hair. gah! im just not freaking native american! curse my heritage!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:30 pm

Ahahahaha i wish i fit the role, but i just aint tan enough, like i have olive skin, but only in summer! LOL!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:43 pm

Hey, I could dye my hair and make many visits to tan studio What a Face while Mary could talk in my place lol
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:45 pm

Would you be willing to cut your hair short if thats what they wanted you to do?
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:46 pm

hahahahahahaa lets do it lazzy! well just pretend you aren't able to talk! well just have to make you look so PERFECT for leah that they cant refuse you! wooooooo!! hey but the fact that they HAVE to be indians rules out vanessa hudgens and selena gomez for leah! WOOOOO!!
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:46 pm

Man, I still think Frieda Pinto should be Leah Clearwater, with a wig or something she would be perfect. And as for Seth....um. I don't know, David Archuleta? Lolz, he always has a smile on his face like Seth. Very Happy
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:48 pm

david's too bulky for seth i think... and his talking voice kinda annoys me.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:50 pm

I dont know who David whatever is! LMAO!

And i am glad they are filling the roles with people who have Native decent, so they should, there is no way i would want some happy smiling, crappy actor like Vanessa Hudgens in Eclipse!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:51 pm

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Would you be willing to cut your hair short if thats what they wanted you to do?
    totally! if I could spend time with Rob What a Face
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:52 pm

haha Ten. type in his name on google. He was on American Idol and he totally reminds me of Seth, he's ALWAYS smiling and cheerful like Seth
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:55 pm

Ok i will have a look now and let you know, because the only person i know from American Idol is the guy i was going for this year, and he didnt win, and i was so pissed, and i am still pissed he didnt win, i like Adam Lambert, he was just famazing, so i will look for David Long Last Name I Cant Say right now and be back in a sec! LOL!
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:58 pm

hahahahaha. Well then I guess I shouldn't tell you I voted for Kris Allen cuz he was my fav. What a Face
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:00 pm

this was the first season of american idol that i didnt watch.... i was just too busy. but everyone i know voted for the adam guy.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:05 pm

Mizz Lola Marie Efron wrote:hahahahaha. Well then I guess I shouldn't tell you I voted for Kris Allen cuz he was my fav. What a Face

WHAT?? That guy sucked! soooo bad! Adam was HOT and he could sing! He was the real winner, and since i live here and couldnt vote, i became Adam's fan on FB, and i am praying that he makes it big anyway, and everyone is going...Kris who?? LOL!

Oh, and David Dude looks to big for my version of Seth! LOL!
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:11 pm

Pretty_Twisted wrote:
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron wrote:hahahahaha. Well then I guess I shouldn't tell you I voted for Kris Allen cuz he was my fav. What a Face

WHAT?? That guy sucked! soooo bad! Adam was HOT and he could sing! He was the real winner, and since i live here and couldnt vote, i became Adam's fan on FB, and i am praying that he makes it big anyway, and everyone is going...Kris who?? LOL!

Oh, and David Dude looks to big for my version of Seth! LOL!

lolz. Haha, well as a singer I personally thought that Adam was using his high octave range too much. Like in a song, he would start to doing high notes the whole song, so it sounded like he was yelling or screaming the whole time, ya know? Adam wasn't hawt at all to me, I mean, but he's actually gay lol. I thought Kris was an amazing singer. He had just the right vocals and turned very good songs into a whole other genre and that is extremely hard to do. Him and his guitar are like magic together. Cool
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:32 pm

Hahaha Lola, i love that he is gay! Turned me on to him even more! LOL! And he totally sang fawesome, he sang the kinda way i like my music, high and screaming and just screamo and fawesome. If i was American i would have had such a high bill voting for him...seriosuly....lets take a vote...

check out Adam people...he is HAWT!!
    New Auditions for Eclipse: Riley, Seth, Leah plus Wolf Pack Adam-lambert-gettin-busy--large-msg-123567095819
    ^^ see Lola, HAWT ^^

New Auditions for Eclipse: Riley, Seth, Leah plus Wolf Pack Adam-lambert-4
    ^^ HAWT again Lola! LOL! ^^

Oh wait, him kissing a dude is still HAWT look -

New Auditions for Eclipse: Riley, Seth, Leah plus Wolf Pack Adam-lambert-making-out
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:48 pm

Lol, I think Kris is a lot hawter. I guess since i'm not a fan of rock, I didn't really like the way he sang.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:53 pm

Hahaha well, i guess, you won, this time, but i still think, or hope anyway, that Adam will make it, because i know i will buy his album! LOL! I mean, we can bet over here on American Idol, and Adam was $1.20 to win, but then there was a huge report when he lost about you Americans that was really mean, and about how Adam should move to Aus where he will be accepted! LOL! It was in Drum Media, which is the Mag my apprenticeship is with for when i finish UNI...And the article was about how we knew over here that Kris would win because of how KRIS'S family put and brought attention to all those pics of Adam with dudes, and how America are too predictable and wouldnt ever have a guy, who is gay and wears alot of black and make up win....I didnt like how the article was written because it just tore America and their biased opinions apart...But i was interesting to read conisdering before all those pics came out, it was lead to believe that Adam was a special to win...

But hey, good on Kris, i hope he does make it, but i just think there arent many idols from the American series who make it over here, the only one that really has was Kelly, and Carrie Underwood is sorta known. So i am interested to see how Kris does over here considering we were all gunning for something different in Adam! LOL!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:15 pm