Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

2 posters

Wolf T-Shirt The Hottest Clothing Item on Amazon

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Wolf T-Shirt The Hottest Clothing Item on Amazon Empty Wolf T-Shirt The Hottest Clothing Item on Amazon

Post  magic Sat May 23, 2009 10:03 am

I thought Ten would like to know it Wink

Wolf T-Shirt The Hottest Clothing Item on Amazon

A wolf t-shirt on Amazon quickly became the #1 seller in clothing recently, defying all expectations. The reasons may have more to do with humorous reviews (read this one, for example), and the New Moon connection may be tenuous at best, but the Washington Post has picked up on the story and noted–

The company certainly doesn’t mind the shirt’s recent uptick in sales: “Three Wolf Moon” is sold out, and the Mountain has started printing up a fresh batch. It seems that the wolf theme was growing in popularity even before the Internet hipsters descended, McGloin said.

“Wolf shirts are super hot right now,” he said. “It’s the year of the wolf, I guess.”

Check out the kickin’ shirt on Amazon to see what all the hubbub is about. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NZW3IY?ie=UTF8&tag=17-18-19-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B000NZW3IY

[thanks, Jenny!]

http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/05/wolf-t-shirt-the-hottest-clothing-item-on-amazon/
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Wolf T-Shirt The Hottest Clothing Item on Amazon Empty Re: Wolf T-Shirt The Hottest Clothing Item on Amazon

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun May 24, 2009 12:26 am

How sad am i right, i have that shirt, only mine is a singlet top and not an actual shirt shirt. But man, it is good to know more people are buying them, even though it has been a fawesome shirt for a long time. LOL.

And you know what, it certainly is the year of the wolf, well not technically if we are talking chinese zodiac it is the year of the pig, but still, everyone is loving the wolves lately. Do you blame them. LOL.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:04 pm