Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

4 posters

Alex Meraz to Attend Signing at London Comic-Con in July

Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Alex Meraz to Attend Signing at London Comic-Con in July - Page 2 Empty Re: Alex Meraz to Attend Signing at London Comic-Con in July

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 27, 2009 10:13 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oh Ally, you wont seem crazy at all if you say something like! Rolling Eyes

But hey, if it works and you get close and he dont care about you sniffing him and i can live vicariously through you i wont be complaining...LMAO! U could leave out the part where you say you fear for your life though! LMAO!!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Alex Meraz to Attend Signing at London Comic-Con in July - Page 2 Empty Re: Alex Meraz to Attend Signing at London Comic-Con in July

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 27, 2009 10:16 pm

Me, seem crazy??? Neverrrrrr! how dare you even suggest such a thing!! Razz Razz Razz

*whiny voice and pout* but thats my favourite part of the mini speech, Tenniillllllleeeeeeee!!!!! Sad
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 27, 2009 10:22 pm

Hahahaha ok, but only because it is true i will let you say it! LMAO!

OMJ! Imagine if you could meet Alex, OMJ! And you could touch him. Imagine if I could do that.

Now you know i am sitting here thinking, imagine if they were nice enough to me to have Taylor and Alex out here at one point and i met them...OMJ i would, well, i think i would die, and i would probably be the craziest fan the two of them have ever met.

Like i was looking at Alex's MySpace page, and he has sooooo many friends on there now, like i was his friend on there when he had like 300 people, now it is a number with 5 figures....grrrrrr! LOL! Now he dont have time to write back, and all people are caring about is New Moon, i mean, i care about New Moon as well, but i still notice when he has tournaments or stage shows at least...LMAO!! I dont know if that makes me more crazy or the New Moon fans more crazy! LMAO!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 27, 2009 10:25 pm

EEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee!! Thank you thank you thank you Tenny!!!!!

LOLOL! I can picture that scene in my head now hehe. The security yanking you out of the convention hall!!! Laughing Laughing

Ummm I don't think anyone's crazier than you on the Team Wolf front, so I'm gonna go with the former choice of the two.

And now I'm gonna go to bed coz I can't stop yawning! Night night love Very Happy
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 27, 2009 10:31 pm

Hahahaha ok, well Team Wolf is just fawesome. I am happy to represent.

Alright babes, i have to go and do a few human things anyway, so i will talk to ya later.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 27, 2009 10:33 pm

Team Wolf is pretty fawesome, I'll give you that!

KK I'll catch up with you later in the day Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:25 pm