Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

4 posters

Alex Meraz to Attend Signing at London Comic-Con in July

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Alex Meraz to Attend Signing at London Comic-Con in July Empty Alex Meraz to Attend Signing at London Comic-Con in July

Post  magic Sat May 23, 2009 10:02 am

Alex Meraz to Attend Signing at London Comic-Con in July

Alex Meraz, who plays Paul in New Moon, has just been announced to attend a Q&A / photo session / autograph signing event at the London Film and Comic Con ‘09. The event takes place on July 18th and 19th. Already scheduled to attend is Peter Facinelli as well as Justin Chon from New Moon.

This is Alex’s first world signing so this is an opportunity not to be missed.

[thanks, Tsaress from AlexMerazFan!]

http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/05/alex-meraz-to-attend-signing-at-london-comic-con/

Damn, why he can't do that in the end of August Sad Sad Sad
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Alex Meraz to Attend Signing at London Comic-Con in July Empty Re: Alex Meraz to Attend Signing at London Comic-Con in July

Post  poisoned_rose Sat May 23, 2009 7:14 pm

awesome! I checked and prices aren't too bad for the entry to the Twilight Q&A.
    Man I wish you were gonna be here then Laz, I hate going to things alone!!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Alex Meraz to Attend Signing at London Comic-Con in July Empty Re: Alex Meraz to Attend Signing at London Comic-Con in July

Post  magic Sat May 23, 2009 7:16 pm

Yeah I am there same, hate going somewhere alone. It's better with a friends Very Happy But then again I think you should go. Great opportunity! We could come up with the best question all together and you could ask it and then report to us Very Happy More you also can get his autograph Very Happy It's not Rob but at least something lol
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sat May 23, 2009 7:18 pm

definitely I mean Alex is so-so *don't kill me Ten-Ten!!* but Peter F is gorgeous so yeah I need to attend that photo shoot bit. But its still gonna suck going alone. Any UK-ers wanna come down to London with me for this??
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun May 24, 2009 12:32 am

Surprised Ally - that is blashpamey. So-So...NOOOOO...more like HOT-HOT...lol...

Oh man, Alex Meraz is soooo hot, i wish they would come here and do something like that. LOL. I wouldnt mind going alone if they were doing it here and no-one would come. LOL. I mean, i dont like doing these things alone, or really anything alone, but i would totally not care if i had to do that alone. LOL.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun May 24, 2009 3:14 am

i dont really mind going to stuff alone... that would be way way way cooler with a friend, BUT oh well. its an awesome opportunity cousin! go for it!!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon May 25, 2009 8:43 am

yeah I'm gonna the tickets later on today Very Happy Very Happy And you guys are gonna need to give me questions and stuff closer to the time!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon May 25, 2009 8:44 am

Definitely cheers You'll be our reporter in the event Very Happy
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon May 25, 2009 8:47 am

woot woot!!!

EDIT: OK tickets are bought!! Woot Very Happy
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon May 25, 2009 8:49 pm

OMJ! You got tickets! WOOT! Oh man, just make sure you tell me how freaking hot Alex looked! Because man you are soooo lucky!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon May 25, 2009 8:56 pm

I think London is too crowded for so small as I am to live in there but there is times I would wish to live in there. Like right now. It just seems big events always happens in London Sad
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Tue May 26, 2009 6:15 am

awww not always Lazzy, I mean London is still frucking getting NM late! And yes I am still pissed off about that!!
    And yes TenTen I will describe every single detail! I'm actually gonna take a notebook and write everything down so I don't forget Smile I'm only going on the Sunday because thats when the Twilight q&a is, and the Peter Facinelli photo shoot is on both days. But everything Twi related is on the Sunday anyways so....
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue May 26, 2009 8:51 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Woohoo! I mean, im sure he will look gorgeous, but with your description Ally, i want it to feel like i am really there! LMAO!! So i def need all the details...ask him for his number Ally! LOL!

I soooo wish they would do something like that over here. I mean, i know we are a midget country, but still we would fill the place up! LMAO!!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 27, 2009 6:49 am

haha ok I'll try. And I'll take as many pics as I'm allowed to.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am

Hahaha i sure hope you are allowed to take pictures, because that would be just totally fawesome. But OMJ! If you meet Alex, i will be so totally jealous! LMAO!! And hey, just make sure you stand up and scream 'Alex i neeeeeeeddddddd your number, you dont understand, i neeeeeedddd it, it is a life or death situation' LMAO!! Actually they might kick you out, better wait until the very end to do that! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 27, 2009 8:53 am

I could imagine that scene Laughing Laughing Laughing I bet half of the girls would start screaming "YEAH!!! ME TOO!!!" Laughing Laughing Laughing
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 27, 2009 9:22 am

hopefully Alex will do a photoshoot like Peter. I'll pay for that Very Happy
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 27, 2009 9:14 pm

magic wrote:I could imagine that scene Laughing Laughing Laughing I bet half of the girls would start screaming "YEAH!!! ME TOO!!!" Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hahahaha they totally would be. But then Ally would just have to say -'No you freaks, i asked first, i want it'...LMAO!! Just tell them a crazy rabid fangirl will kick there asses, literally if they dont shut up! LMAO!!

Oh and if he did a photoshoot, that would be way sweet, but i totally wish i was there for that. I mean, im not big on meeting famous people like some people i know. But there are a few i would kill someone to meet.

Oh this thread reminds me, i was sorting through my old schoolbag, which is basically a keepsake for posters and stuff from when i moved from dad's to here. And i found the calender i had from 2005 with Alex on the month of July. It was a men of arts calender. And he looks HOT! I remember i got the calender all because he was in it and he was hot! LMAO!! So i soooo have to scan it at dad's and post it! LOL! I cant believe i still have it. But it is way sweet! LOL! I love that calender. Took me forever to get it as well, because i like to have fawesome calenders for my bedroom. And i looked at Harry Potter one's and My Chem one's and WWE one's. But none of them stood out. And there was none with Taylor in them, i knew that! LOL! (hoping there will be for New Moon as next years calender though)....So yeah, i got the Men of Arts because i flicked through and was like - OMJ! Its Alex Meraz, i havent seen him since he was out here on a martial arts expo that i went to with my sister. And he was looking hot as hell! LMAO!!

I would so take that for him to sign if he did like a comic con thing over here. LMAO!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed May 27, 2009 9:16 pm

ask him for his shirt or something rofl! or maybe a sock! he might give you a sock! and then sell it on ebay to help fund one of our many projects! rofl!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 27, 2009 9:18 pm

LMAO Cousin! I may even try and ask him for his sock!!!

Awww Ten you're such a sweet like obsessed fangirl!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 27, 2009 9:36 pm

Oh yeah, good idea, ask him for some clothing, but nooooo, no, no, do NOT sell it on Ebay...Hell i will be on there bidding, so basically i will be funding one of our many projects, so to make things easier i will save you the hassell of putting his sock, or whatever he gives you on Ebay and just buy it now! LMAO!

Then when i get it i will put it in a glass frame and put pictures there and make it look expensive like my Sharkboy framed thing i have, and sitck it up next to that and the Jacob one and yeah. I will look even more fawesome then before.

See now i am sitting here trying to figure out what he smells like, i was imagining myself getting his shirt, not his sock, and smelling it, and now i really want to know what he smells like. I mean, i am sure he would smell nice, just like Taylor....awww Taylor...mmmm that sweet scent, and that gummi bear flavour! mmmmm!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed May 27, 2009 9:39 pm

hhahahahaa tenten dont do that too me! im on the phone with my idiot dad and he's telling me about how he misses when i used to go visit him... he just said something along the lines of i miss seeing you guys and i started laughing!!!!!! like HARD! i mean i wanted to laugh anyway but i would have held it in! but omg! rofl! im still giggling. he probably things im crazy!!! XD! good. maybe he'll stop calling then lol!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 27, 2009 9:42 pm

hahahahahahaha cousin!!! I love the inappropriate laughter. I think we've ALL been caught out on that one!!

And LOL Ten!! If I get close enough, I'll try and describe his small to you, promise!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 27, 2009 10:04 pm

YAY Ally...

I can just imagine you now, getting close and just sniffing him...LMAO! Just imagine he noticed and asked you what you were doing, what would you say? LMAO!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 27, 2009 10:06 pm

hahahaha easy. I'd say that I have a crazy-arse friend who's obsessed with wolves, Taylor, and him, even outside of Twilight, and that I promised her I'd give him a sniff so that she can live vicariously, and that I'm actually afraid for my life if I don't live up to my promise.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:07 pm