Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

2 posters

Alex Meraz at American Music Awards

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Alex Meraz at American Music Awards Empty Alex Meraz at American Music Awards

Post  magic Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:55 am

I know I said I will not come in till I watch the movie. Well I haven't seen it yet lol I just bumped into this pic

The Twilight Saga: New Moon star, Alex Meraz, knows that a pair of fitted jeans and a leather jacket is a good look on him. So here he is again, stepping out to the 2009 American Music Awards at the Nokia Center in Los Angeles in his favorite outfit.

Meraz adds a little flair with his turquoise ring and square watch, as he gives a big smile and sexy eyes to the camera.

Alex Meraz at American Music Awards Gallery_enlarged-alex-meraz-american-music-awards-photos-11222009-01

I didn't know he has tattoo on his finger Surprised

*runs out of the forum before checking sppilers* lol
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Alex Meraz at American Music Awards Empty Re: Alex Meraz at American Music Awards

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:54 am

WOW! SOOOO HOTTTT! And dude, the tattoo is there because he dont wear his wedding ring all the time...the tattoo he cant take off! hahaha!

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:57 am