Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+6
EdwardRoxMySox
poisoned_rose
magic
trizn
Pretty_Twisted
LiONLAMBxox
10 posters

TENNILLE's New Moon Script version

LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

TENNILLE's New Moon Script version Empty TENNILLE''s New Moon Script version

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed May 20, 2009 4:02 am

lmao but you were asking for it XDDD.

guys this is probably the funniest thing ever! its long but READ IT!!!

its also in another thread but i had to post it here because tenten said that she was less embarrassed because it didnt have its own thread XDDD.

~~~♥️♥️♥️~~~

Rhea Nicolai Hipe-Cullen:I also end up with coming up with the stupid ideas on your survey. LMAO!!! Hahaha!!! Lazzy & Tennille making out!!! LMAO!!!

Mary Delach: hahahaha i thought they would be the most likely ones to get drunk off their asses! lmao! although i almost put lazzy and cousin. and little european love in the closet lmao!

Tennille 'Pretty Twisted' Charlton: LMAO!! That was hilarious!

We all have Rai as the idea maker! LOL! And i have been drunk and kissed a girl before, so that makes sense! LMAO!! But nooooooooo no Team Edward sweater, but hey, at least i would have something to vomit in when i was hungova from drinking! LOL! Oh and there is no guarantee that me and Lazzy wont kills each other in the... Read More room either! LOL! No sparkle jokes Laz, and no Jake hating and we will all be good! LMAO!! But ur right, i am real short, i am not even 5 ft! LMAO!!!!

Man this thing was hilarious! But me in a leopard thong! LMAO!! noooo! *shifty eyes* LOL!

Mary Delach: hahahahahaa XD. it was a fun surveyyy thing lol! i mean you COULD room with cousin and lazzy could stay with rai rai if that makes it better!??! rofl or i could put you with people you dont knowwww lol! well three of you.

Rhea Nicolai Hipe-Cullen: Hahaha. Ten, you can partner with TayL in your house, then. He's wearing the thong there, and here, you're the one dancing on the table. Razz

Tennille 'Pretty Twisted' Charlton: LMAO!! I dont care who i room with - but the fact that i am the one who is in all of the funny situations cracks me up!! LMAO!! and Troy said that me, Laz and Ally would all get drunk off our asses and all make out - he thinks that would be fawesome! LOL!

Rhea Nicolai Hipe-Cullen: A 3-some in the closet. LMAO! We'd know who's in there anyway. We'd hear growling from you & see sparkles from Ally & Laz. OME!!! Hahaha

Tennille 'Pretty Twisted' Charlton: Hahahahaha that is sooooo funny! LOL! Man, this house sounds like a crazy house, are u sure the poeple we dont know wont want to run scared Mary!! LOL!

Rhea Nicolai Hipe-Cullen: Yeah. Maybe after the year, they'd go into hiding or volunteer to get in the asylum. LMAO

Tennille 'Pretty Twisted' Charlton: That is what i am thinking, if they even last the year! LMAO! But it does sound like alot of fun! LMAO!

Rhea Nicolai Hipe-Cullen: I pity them if they can't live with the crazyness. LMAO! I can't help it. I'm crazy naturally. Hahaha. I;d probably talk in my sleep and ask for Edward or Rob.

Tennille 'Pretty Twisted' Charlton: LOL! Yeah, poor Lazzy being in a room with me, i KNOW i talk about Jacob and Taylor in my sleep, and i moan and stuff as well...LOL...I was told!!

And MARY - i just realised what you are trying to say about the music thing and 'me' time!! LOL!! That is funny, and probably true since there will be no Troy, no Jacob and no Taylor!! LOL!

Rhea Nicolai Hipe-Cullen: I use Sam's mom's words (Transformers) "Tennille's happy time! Tennille's special alone time." LMAO!

Mary Delach: XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!! i was waiting for you to get that tenten LMAO! i didnt want to point it out!!!!!!! hahaha and i made sure that everyone in the house likes twilight! and shandra joined us if you remember... but only because i forced her too lol! and jenny's a youngin' only a sophomore in high school lol but shes pretty fawesome. and ... Read Morebrittany goes to school with ME. and she's a lame donkey-butt party pooper because she goes to be at freaking TEN O'CLOCK! i know! crazy right!??!?! hahaha but they can deal! and thats why i didnt room them with you guys anywaysssss!! rofl!

Tennille 'Pretty Twisted' Charlton: Hahaha well yeah, the music definatly needs to be turned up for 'Tennille happy time!" LMAO!! I mean, if i have a Jake picture with me, which i will, it could get pretty loud! LMAO!!!

Mary Delach: hahahaha oh my. which is why you will have the music!!!! i dont want my virgin ears scarred for life!

Tennille 'Pretty Twisted' Charlton: LMAO!! Dont worry i will make sure it is really loud, sexy music! LMAO! ur virgin ears will be safe... And dude, it took me so long to get it, and then i clicked, and i was like o.O MARY!!! LMAO! why meeeeee?? LOL!! And why the heck do i eat the chips? LOL! Unless they are doritto's! LMAO! Then that is a different story!!... And yeah i remember Shandra joining! And it is good u chose all Twilighters, but are any of them Jacober-ers? LOL!

Mary Delach: hahaha thats good! hahahahahaa because 1) i figured you did that anyways to jacob pictures XDD and 2) you have a man at home and youll OBVIOUSLY be missing SOMETHING (unless you and lazzy..... hmmm XD) in the house!

and of COURSE theyre doritos! my favoriteeeee!!!...

and heck no! my friends are pure team edward! except brittany thinks taylor's hotter than rob (i have to keep reminding her that its illegal lmao) but she's still team edward! unless she's lying to me lol! in which case, if she is, YOU can room with the edward hating backstabber lol and ill room with lazzy!

Tennille 'Pretty Twisted' Charlton: LMAO!! OMJ!! How did you know i did that to Jacob pics, did Troy tell you? I mean, OMJ! How did you know! LOL!

Oh well if they are the fawesome doritto's...YEP blame me! LMAO!!

And dude if Brittany is Team Jacob secretly i will sooooo room with her, it would be fun, and hey, she likes Taylor, i love her already!! WOOOOO!!!

Mary Delach: omg!?!?!! you really do!!!!?!!! hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa omg! hahahahaaa im laughing so hard right now! i hope i dont wake anyone up! LMAO! omg!

rofl and i really think she is. she just knows ill shank her in her sleep. or sic voldebaby on her or something. rofl.

Tennille 'Pretty Twisted' Charlton: OMJ! U knew, oh man, how shame on my part! LOL! How the hell did you figure that out though?? LMAO!! I will kill Troy if he said anything! LMAO!!

And if Brittany is, i will like be eternal serving her, she will have a lifetime of eternal servitude from me!! LOL!! I would love to see your reaction if she told you she was really a Jacob-er instead of an Edward-ian!! LOL!

Mary Delach: hahahahahahhahahaaa no no! troy didnt say anything! i didnt expect you to CONFIRM it rofl XDD. omg you got me started laughing again! omg! hahahahaha LMAO!

hahaha she's probably reading this thinking who the hell is this tennille creeper. BRITTANY if you really are team jacob you can tell me! actually now probably WOULD be a good time since im not going to see you probably until august lol!

Tennille 'Pretty Twisted' Charlton: Well i just figured Troy said something so there was no need to hide it anymore! LMAO!! Shame on me!! LOL Well at least you dont know which picture, becuase if you guess that right then you would really creep me out dude! LMAO!! I mean, it changes, and i have only done it to 3 different pics, but if u even got one of them right i think i would seriously die right now!! LMAO!!

Mary Delach: hahahahahahahaa ive gotta guess now XDDD. ummm rofl the one that you were moaning too in the video!? rofl. the one with the V that leads to the cheesey hot dog of fawesomeness!? hahaha thats my best guess. omg lmao im still cracking the hell up. omg hahahahahahahaaahahaa

Tennille 'Pretty Twisted' Charlton: Hahahahahaha shit yeah!! LMAO!! The V one was the latest one!! LMAO!! Oh man, the fact you even got one right, and probably the other as well, excpet i cant remember what picture i was moaning over! LOL!

Oh man, this is so shame on me! LOL! I cant believe you knew - actually, i wonder if Ally was able to predict that since she can predict me like ... i am an open book! LMAO!!

OMJ!! Shame on me for actually responding like that, i should have just left it, but the fact you knew i did that, is a little creepy! LMAO!! Like am i thiat obsessed that it is that obvious!! LOL!

Mary Delach: hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhhahahahahaaa tenten i gotta stop reading this. you're effing killing me LMAO!!!!! OMG! HAHHAHAHAHahhaHAHAHAHAHAHhahahAH LMAO! omgomg hahahaha! seriously i hope no one walks in here while im dying laughing!!!!! hahahahhhahaHAHAHAhahaha. no im secretly an old man supercreepy stalker! and im sitting outside your window watching you right now! actually i met troy in the grocery store one day... and he paid me to try and greak you out. XDD

Tennille 'Pretty Twisted' Charlton: Hahaha dude, i remember the pictures i used now! LOL! And the V one was the one i was moaning over, so u got that one right! LOL! and The other is on the forums as well, it is one that i posted in the pic of the day thread! LMAO!! And the other one u will definatly know - the Jacob poster from Twilight!!

And i knew u were an old man stalker, ... dayummm! LMAO! U must have had a great time watching me have special alone time with my laptop huh? hahahahahaha

LOL! Troy is trying to convince me to tell him if i ever done it while watching Twilight, but i will never tell....but OMJ! New Moon! Ahhhhhh!! I will need to get a copy of that straight away!! OMJ!!! LMAO!

Mary Delach: hahahahahaa i figured! that V one was obvious! and pretty sexy lol! hahaha damn you caught me! rofl! omg! ahhhh! bad mental pictures! ahhhhh!!

Tennille 'Pretty Twisted' Charlton: LMAO!! Well now you know - but i will have to leave the one on the forums a mystery! LOL! just so you can keep your imagination running wild! LMAO!!

LMAO!! Just imagine if we do all watch New Moon together somehow, you will be like - *peering over shoulder* ok her hands are on the arm rest!! LOL!

Mary Delach: hahahaha OMG! i totally will now. rofl ill do random hand checks! im not kidding! rofl!

Tennille 'Pretty Twisted' Charlton: Hahahaha man, i just realised how many effing people will read this - oh well, the truth is out now! LMAO! And for those who dont read it and are with us at NM they will probably think U are the crazy one for constantly checking on my hands! LMAO!! LOL! HAHAHAH!

Mary Delach: hahahaha and we'll just have to tell them the story XDDDD. acutally i dont think thats possible because ill be laughing too hard! lmao! omg! wooo "TENTEN! HAND CHECK FOOL!" rofl!

Tennille 'Pretty Twisted' Charlton: ROFL!! I couldnt tell anyone this ever again, because i will be like - maybe they already know, i mean, if you can guess and you are in another country im sure my friends i see every day know what i do! LMAO!!

And LOL! I just imagined you turning up with handcuffs to the premiere and were like - 'Tennille give me your hands'!! LMAO!!!

Mary Delach: LMAO!!! OMG! i just fell out of my bed again!!! im crying so hard im freaking dying laughing! i mean... im laughing so hard im freaking crying! now im incoherent LMAO! OMG! LMAO! ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaaa. ROFL! omg!!!

and idk... do you talk to your friends like you do to us in the forums lol? cause if so then im SURE they know LMAO!

Tennille 'Pretty Twisted' Charlton: Yeah i do, i am the same on the forums as i am in real life! LOL! Actually worse for them because they can hear the tone in my voice you guys cant! LMAO!!

And LOL!! u are incoherant and falling off the bed...imagine if someone walks in and asks what is going on and you are like - oh ya know, just talking to a friend in Aus about how she pleasures herself over Jake!

AHAHAHAHA!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

TENNILLE's New Moon Script version Empty Re: TENNILLE's New Moon Script version

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 20, 2009 4:05 am

- DIES - but it is still hard to read, so it is OK! LMAO!!
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Wed May 20, 2009 4:06 am

LMAO!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing I'll go color code it. Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 20, 2009 4:10 am

Oh man, once the colour coding is done everyone will understand it alot easier and probably read it! LMAO!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I will get you guys back ya know!! LMAO!!

Good old facebook times! LOL!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed May 20, 2009 4:11 am

trizn wrote:LMAO!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing I'll go color code it. Laughing Laughing Laughing

aahahahahaa oh man its been a good night. i really should go to bed! i wish i was tireddd!!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed May 20, 2009 4:14 am

THERE!!! Am I fawesome or what? Laughing Laughing Laughing It's color coded!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

jump jump jump jump jump jump
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed May 20, 2009 4:15 am

hahahahaha rai rai thats EPIC!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed May 20, 2009 4:16 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing This should better be in the Cullenate History!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 20, 2009 4:16 am

Oh man dude, now it all stands out heaps! LMAO!!

I hope everyone enjoys this! LMAO! It was a good night, i will admitt, it was fun, and scary that Mary knew what i did with my Jake pics!! LOL!

OH ALLY - DID YOU PREDICT THAT ONE SINCE YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT ME! LMAO!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed May 20, 2009 4:19 am

LMAO! and i guessed one of the picturessss!!!!! wooooo!

hahahaa and cousin could yoou seriously NOT see this coming?! rofl! i just didnt expect her to admit it XDD.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed May 20, 2009 4:20 am

It looks like a fanfic dialogue... or a movie script. Maybe we should change the title to New Moon Script ala Tennille? LMAO!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed May 20, 2009 4:21 am

hahahaha yes! do it rai rai! im too damn lazy!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 20, 2009 4:22 am

Hahahaha it is pretty funny, and dude, i doubt anyone seen this one coming. I didnt think i was that obvious! LMAO!

And Rai - lol love the name, LOL, because it does read like a script or fan fic or something! LMAO!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed May 20, 2009 4:23 am

I made it as "TENNILLE's New Moon Script version" Laughing Laughing Laughing I love it!!! jump jump jump
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 20, 2009 4:24 am

LOL! Well now they are guaranteed to read it! LMAO!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

This is seriously funny man! LMAO!!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed May 20, 2009 4:30 am

Re-reading that...I just wonder what will Laz say once she sees you "new mooning" in the room? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 20, 2009 4:32 am

Got to go, got work in a hour, LMAO, looking forward to seeing responses tomorrow! LMAO!!

- dies one more time LOL -
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Wed May 20, 2009 8:45 am

it's sooooo feaking long Surprised Surprised Surprised
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 20, 2009 9:17 am

OK, I've read it ALL Suspect Suspect Suspect Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ten, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOO much information Laughing Laughing Laughing

And I already knew that What a Face What a Face What a Face hahahahhahahaha
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed May 20, 2009 1:05 pm

hahahahahaa but it was hilarious lazzy! i was dying. are you sure you want to room with her now?! lmao! Laughing
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 20, 2009 1:08 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:hahahahahaa but it was hilarious lazzy! i was dying. are you sure you want to room with her now?! lmao! Laughing
    OME, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked GEEZ!!! Gez me out of there!!!!!!! affraid affraid affraid Laughing Laughing Laughing
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 20, 2009 4:54 pm

hahahahahahahahahahehheheheheheheheh OME OME OME!! My mums having a fun time watching me. I have the giggles!! When I was reading Ten's parts I actually was on the floor laughing. Although my wrist is frucking killing me now coz I kinda fell on it when I fell off the chair! And I don't even care!
    *still giggling*

And yes I did guess which picture, Ten!! Seriously I even said out loud 'THE VVVVVVVV' and my mum was like, 'what? what v?' and then I yelled YESSSS when I got it right and mum just gave up trying to understand!!!!

Yay I'm glad I'm back for the crazy...I can't wait till its late enough for the rest of you to come online!!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 20, 2009 8:02 pm

NOOOOOOOOOO! I cant believe you guys read that! OMJ! Oh freaking embaressing on my part! LOL!

And Lazzy! LOL! Its ok, i wouldnt do that in the room, i would go into the shower or something you wouldnt even know! LMAO!!

And how the heck can you all know i did that, i mean, seriously, Troy was the only one who knew! And now Laz said she knew i did that, and Ally knew which picture i used at one point! LOL!

OMJ! Man when i read that just then i was on the floor in laughter! Oh man, how shame on me.

Im still shocked that it didnt come as shock that i did that over my Jake pics! LOL!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 20, 2009 8:06 pm

well I also guessed the V pic What a Face Laughing

I guess you are just soooo predictable Razz Laughing
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 20, 2009 8:07 pm

hahahaha no need for embarrassment here. Its the HQ for Hale's sake!
    LOLOLOL Lazzy, be careful if Ten goes into the shower and doesn't come out for hours!!!!

Awww dear its because...well yeah no way to sugarcoat it, you're predictable, love!

So was I babes. Literally on the floor in uncontrollable giggles!!!! I'm laughing now just remembering hehe

Nope no shock really. I honestly don't think there's any way you could shock me with your Jake-love!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:45 pm