Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+4
sparkle11
LiONLAMBxox
trizn
magic
8 posters

New Moon Clips Shown for First Time at MTV Video Awards!

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

New Moon Clips Shown for First Time at MTV Video Awards! Empty New Moon Clips Shown for First Time at MTV Video Awards!

Post  magic Mon May 18, 2009 10:17 am

omg omg omg jump

New Moon Clips Shown for First Time at MTV Video Awards!

Get ready for some New Moon. And nope, we're not talking about a new set of paparazzi pics of Robert Pattinson & Co.

I can exclusively reveal that footage from the Twilight sequel will be shown for the first time during the upcoming MTV Movie Awards,

And that's not all—it gets better...

Awards show producer Mark Burnett says Patzz, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner will hit the stage together to present the clip.

An action packed, minute-long clip from Twilight showing Edward battling badboy bloodsucker James (Cam Gigandet) made its debut at last year's awards. It was also the first time Pattinson and Stewart walked a red carpet together in support of the movie.

"Fans can tune-in to the show to see sneak peeks from three of the most highly anticipated movies of the year," Burnett tells me. "These clips have never been seen before and we're very excited that The Twilight Saga: New Moon is one of them."

Twilight and Slumdog Millionaire both lead in nominations, with each receiving six nods.

Hosted by funnyman Andy Samberg, the show will be telecast live on May 31 from the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, California. Previously announced presenters include Vanessa Hudgens, Leighton Meester, Cameron Diaz and Lil Wayne, among others. Eminem and Kings of Leon will perform.

http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/05/new-moon-clips-shown-for-first-time-at-mtv-video-awards/
    http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/marc_malkin/b124418_new_moon_debut_will_rise_mtv_movie.html
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

New Moon Clips Shown for First Time at MTV Video Awards! Empty Re: New Moon Clips Shown for First Time at MTV Video Awards!

Post  trizn Mon May 18, 2009 10:26 am

All I can do is this:

jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump
    Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool
    Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

New Moon Clips Shown for First Time at MTV Video Awards! Empty Re: New Moon Clips Shown for First Time at MTV Video Awards!

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon May 18, 2009 12:16 pm

i dont know whether to be excited or to cry =[[[[[[[. thats the day i Fornication Under Consent of the King leave for pittsburgh. GAH! nooooooooooo!!!! and my grandma wont have mtv. URGHURGHURGHURGHHHHHH!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon May 18, 2009 12:38 pm

Mary don't worry, there will be clips on YouTube. You'll be able to see them as soon as you get online Wink
    sparkle11
    sparkle11
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 355
    Location : In Forks, trying to decide between Edward and Jacob
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  sparkle11 Mon May 18, 2009 3:05 pm

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    jump jump jump jump jump
    twiheart
    twiheart

Number of posts : 460
    Job/hobbies : makeup...and Twilight Saga :)
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Post  twiheart Mon May 18, 2009 4:38 pm

im am seriously hyperventilating right now...lol faint2

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
    jump jump jump jump jump
    Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool
    Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate
    Party Party Party Party Party Party Party
    wormdance wormdance wormdance wormdance wormdance wormdance

and my friend just told me about the New Moon thing, and i kinda didnt believe her hahahah

im so happy my bf is totally getting laid tonight :mwah lol....
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon May 18, 2009 9:00 pm

OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! How freaking exciting, i am like, i wish i had MTV, but i will so youtube it, i dont care, i mean, i hate youtube because it isnt clear enough, but it will sooooooooo be worth it.

And ummmm, did your boy end up getting laid because of your excitement? LOL!

Troy might get lucky as well, i might have to make him put on the Jacob outfit nowwwwwww and not wait till my 21st! LOL!
    twiheart
    twiheart

Number of posts : 460
    Job/hobbies : makeup...and Twilight Saga :)
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Post  twiheart Mon May 18, 2009 9:06 pm

Pretty_Twisted wrote:

Troy might get lucky as well, i might have to make him put on the Jacob outfit nowwwwwww and not wait till my 21st! LOL!

Laughing Laughing LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA you have a Jacob outfit your gonna make your boyfriend wear??!?!?! LMAO...that is genius, but my bf will never go for that, he loves to hate Twilight...

annd no hes not getting lucky tonight, but tomorrow night he is...its so funny cause a little while after i posted that comment in this thread he wrote me on aim saying he wanted to get a room for our anniversary, but instead of waiting till next week, he wants to get it tomorrow night lol...so if im not on tomorrow night, you guys know whats going on! lmao! :sx bathtub lick :mwah :mkout cuddle

OOH im naughty...hahahahha lol
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon May 18, 2009 9:21 pm

hahahaha if i had a man in my life he would probably get lucky too. and tenten you're really going to make troy dress up as jacob?! thats almost cruel! rofl! whats he going to do in the mansion?! are you just going to have two guys!? or is cousin cloning someone for him too?! rofl!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon May 18, 2009 9:23 pm

Ahahahahaha well you have the room and everything, that is perfect, LOL, it is like fate, you just had to celebrate and it was handed to you on a silver platter! LMAO!!

And yeah, me and Troy went out and brought a Jacob outfit, we brought fake tan so Troy can have that beautiful skin colour, we brough a long black wig, which looks exactly like the New Moon wig, which is fine by me, and we brought the exact clothes that Jacob wears when he is on the beach with Bella on Twilight! LOL! He was going to wear it for my 21st night when we were finally alone, but he has already put it on, and he liked the extra things i did, he didnt even care if i was thinking about Jacob and not him. So i know if i mention it he will be up for it! LMAO!

I could go into the bathroom where he is right now taking a shower and say it, and i can guarantee he would get out, and change into Jacob for me! LOL!

Hahahaha and Mary - its not cruel, see as i said above, he thought it was great. And Troy will need a clone, i mean, i have no problem if he wants to join with me and Jake though - i mean, wow, that would be hot, my Jacob and my little EmOth...LMAO!!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon May 18, 2009 9:29 pm

hahaha wow ten. i wasnt expecting that much detail... but thanks for that lol! hahaha oh my. now off to go burn those images out of my brain.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon May 18, 2009 9:31 pm

now that i think about this... im a little worried. i really hope they dont do the scene when edward leaves.... i really really really hope not. or the cliff diving. oh mannnn.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon May 18, 2009 9:36 pm

I could have went into alot more detail then that Mary! LMAO!

OK - and i hope they dont show anything too important, i mean, the fact they showed a clip of James and Edward fighting last time they did this preview type thing kind of makes me worried they will show something important. But i doubt it will be Edward leaving, because that is something everyone wants to see, even me, i cant wait to see that part, it will be great, because then i have a chunk of movie to gush over.

Now you got me wondering what they will show now! LMAO! Hmmmm...I want them to show me Jacob. But at the same time i want all the Jacob scene's to come as a surprise when i watch it in November.

Razz
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon May 18, 2009 9:37 pm

Ten, does it mean Troy is dressing you as Edward? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mary, I don't think they will show that. They are too important scenes to reveal them now. I am imagining maybe Laurent scene. Or Volturi scene.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon May 18, 2009 9:38 pm

idk WHAT theyll show... i hope its nothing too important. i mean i want it to be a scene with edward, bella, AND jake... but thats like the end. and i dont think they can show that. gah. OMG. i hope they dont show the birthday party. omg. i really hope they dont show the birthday party. dies. i mean this is exciting... but id almost rather be surprised...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon May 18, 2009 9:42 pm

I believe they will show something in Volterra, because it will make people excited, kind of like the James and Edward fight scene did. But i mean, it wont be a long clip anyway. So it shouldnt make to much of a difference. I wouldnt mind if they showed Jacob, Bella and Edward, but seeing as that is literally going to be the end of the movie i doubt they will.

See now i am excited and worried at the same time...LOL...
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon May 18, 2009 9:44 pm

I agree with Ten. It will be something like Edward and James, a fighting scene Smile
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon May 18, 2009 9:51 pm

maybe theyll have jane torturing edward and bella freaking the hell out or something? that wouldnt be terrible, cause its important, but not like crucial i guess.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon May 18, 2009 9:53 pm

Yes, I kind a imagine that as well. Edward, Bella, Alice and Jane.
    trizn
    trizn

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Tue May 19, 2009 4:51 am

Just thought I'd post the pic that came along with the news. Heheh. I love the kitties' look.

New Moon Clips Shown for First Time at MTV Video Awards! 200905180905
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue May 19, 2009 8:17 am

I hope there will be some live stream link, there should be. Cause as far as I looked, our MTV will not show it.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu May 21, 2009 11:19 am

I've read also Harry Potter fragments from the new movie will be shows at MTV Movie Awards. I wonder how will that be for them to meet up again Razz Rob is a bigger celebrity with more success than Radcliff although when they were filming HP together it was the other way around Razz Plus I've seen interview with Radcliff and he is pretty much pissed out about Rob cause all the girls are asking Robš phone number from him Laughing Laughing Laughing
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu May 21, 2009 1:50 pm

hahahaha because edward is sexy! harry is... a whiney little boy. i love hp but... its true lol!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu May 21, 2009 1:53 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:hahahaha because edward is sexy! harry is... a whiney little boy. i love hp but... its true lol!
    yeah I agree. I never thought about Harry Potter as a guy who i would like to.... serve justice with Laughing
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu May 21, 2009 1:54 pm

a-edward to that!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:25 pm