Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

2 posters

Taylor Lautner, Ed Westwick and Others to Present at MuchMusic Video Awards

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Taylor Lautner, Ed Westwick and Others to Present at MuchMusic Video Awards Empty Taylor Lautner, Ed Westwick and Others to Present at MuchMusic Video Awards

Post  magic Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:14 pm

After spending so much time in Vancouver filming the Twilight sequel New Moon, Taylor Lautner will be heading back up to Canada in a couple of weeks.

Lautner will be among the presenters at this year's MuchMusic Video Awards, which will be held on June 21. Other presenters include Gossip Girl's Ed Westwick, 90210's AnnaLynne McCord, Kim Kardashian, The Hills' Audrina Patridge and Brody Jenner, and Rumer Willis.

Nominees for International Video of the Year this time out include Beyonce ("Single Ladies"), Britney Spears ("Womanizer"), Kanye West ("Heartless"), Lady GaGa ("Poker Face"), Miley Cyrus ("The Climb") and the Jonas Brothers ("Lovebug").

Enjoy the first-rate parade of talent, Canada! Make sure to return them in one piece!

http://www.celebuzz.com/taylor-lautner-ed-westwick-others-s111031/
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Taylor Lautner, Ed Westwick and Others to Present at MuchMusic Video Awards Empty Re: Taylor Lautner, Ed Westwick and Others to Present at MuchMusic Video Awards

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:33 pm

Sweeeet! I mean, i never bother with all these award show things, but looks like i will be watching that if it is on TV over here! YAY Taylor!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:22 pm