Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

5 posters

Taylor Lautner gets movie contracts too...=P =P

Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Taylor Lautner gets movie contracts too...=P =P Empty Taylor Lautner gets movie contracts too...=P =P

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:00 am

Twilight Hunk [ and my lover ] Taylor Lautner will be starring in a new upcoming movie called 'Valentines Day'. It will be a romantic comedy between two Taylors. Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift!
    Here is a brief article ;

Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner Kissing In 'Valentine's Day' Set PhotosRomantic comedy also stars Julia Roberts, Anne Hathaway and Patrick Dempsey.By Jocelyn Vena

She made a brief cameo in "Hannah Montana: The Movie" earlier this year, and now Taylor Swift is increasing her acting résumé with a role in the upcoming romantic comedy "Valentine's Day."

After photos of Swift alongside "Twilight" star Taylor Lautner emerged late Thursday, MTV News contacted the singer's rep to confirm her casting in the film, which also stars Jamie Foxx, Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Garner. "She has been confirmed for the ensemble cast," said her rep, who wouldn't specify any further what her role in the film is.

Although reps for Lautner and the film have yet to confirm his casting in the flick at press time, photos clearly show the pair on set, with the actor wearing a button-down shirt and a tie. Swift is pictured in a skirt, a cardigan and a white T-shirt.

Other photos have emerged on several blogs showing the Taylors kissing on set, and Just Jared reports that Swift and Lautner will play their school's prom king and queen in the flick. In other photos of the pair, they are seen in track-and-field T-shirts with red shorts.

The Garry Marshall-directed film follows five interconnected stories set in Los Angeles on Valentine's Day. Lautner and Swift join a laundry list of Hollywood's biggest names, which includes Julia Roberts, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Shirley MacLaine, Ashton Kutcher, Topher Grace and Roberts' niece Emma Roberts, as well as "Grey's Anatomy" stars Patrick Dempsey and Eric Dane.

Taylor Lautner gets movie contracts too...=P =P 281x211

Taylor Lautner gets movie contracts too...=P =P Cute-co-stars_399x520

Taylor Lautner gets movie contracts too...=P =P Cute-co-stars_399x520-1

I really dont think Taylor SWIFT can act, at all, but i looooooooveee Taylor Lautner, and you know i will be there on the opening day to see it....
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Taylor Lautner gets movie contracts too...=P =P Empty Re: Taylor Lautner gets movie contracts too...=P =P

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:33 pm

um. i dont think taylor swift can act either... and they REALLY dont look good together. at ALL.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Taylor Lautner gets movie contracts too...=P =P Empty Re: Taylor Lautner gets movie contracts too...=P =P

Post  TheRealBella Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:23 pm

Yeah. They're a weird couple, even for a movie. And Taylor Swift isn't the best actress.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:10 pm

Hahaha i agree that they dont look right together, but whatever, it is my Taylor, so even if Taylor Swift cant act, i know Taylor Lautner can, so i will soooo be there, how could i not be, i love him so much...
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:25 am

I'm so tempted to say something mean again. Gr. Damn.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:26 am

idk... they just look SO bad together.... i mean they're both decent looking, but NOT together.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:27 am

Taylor Swift is gorgeous, but she just doesn't belong with someone like Taylor. He needs somebody like Tenny... Very Happy
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:29 am

Hahaha they really dont look good together, she is just not right for him, but whatever, i think the movie will be great because my boy is in it, and even if i dont like the concept of the movie, i will still buy it on DVD because im sure i will watch it more then once anyway!
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 768
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post  Valkyrja Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:01 pm

TheRealBella wrote:Taylor Swift is gorgeous, but she just doesn't belong with someone like Taylor. He needs somebody like Tenny... Very Happy
    Exactly Sophie. Besides I hate Taylor Swift...
    twiheart
    twiheart
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 460
    Job/hobbies : makeup...and Twilight Saga :)
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Post  twiheart Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:21 pm

well...I LOVE Taylor Swift, and Taylor Lautner...so im excited!! Very Happy
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:34 pm

Hahahah well i hate Taylor Swift....but i do love Taylor Lautner, so i will totally watch it....im sure i will love it...lol...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:37 pm