Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+4
LiONLAMBxox
sparkle11
twiheart
magic
8 posters

Production Vans Move Possible Props in Montepulciano, Italy

poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Production Vans Move Possible Props in Montepulciano, Italy - Page 2 Empty Re: Production Vans Move Possible Props in Montepulciano, Italy

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 20, 2009 7:40 pm

NAKED 5 O'CLOCK!!!! wow I'm excited Very Happy

OME Laz that looks famazing!! Wow, they're going all out with Volterra- I am soooo happy about that Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    LOL at the donate blood sign!
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 768
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Production Vans Move Possible Props in Montepulciano, Italy - Page 2 Empty Re: Production Vans Move Possible Props in Montepulciano, Italy

Post  Valkyrja Wed May 20, 2009 7:55 pm

That's great. I absolutely love Italy. And that place it's exactly as I always imagined Volterra. Especially the square and tower clock.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 20, 2009 7:57 pm

I'm actually starting to worry slightly less about NM the more that comes out. But at the same time I don't wanna slip into a false sense of security!
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Wed May 20, 2009 7:58 pm

poisoned_rose wrote:I'm actually starting to worry slightly less about NM the more that comes out. But at the same time I don't wanna slip into a false sense of security!
    You're right. Actually, I'm a bit worried about BD.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Wed May 20, 2009 7:59 pm

I think New Moon will be alright! I don't worry about it that much since I've seen the pics. It already feels like I would seen half og the movie Laughing not sure if it's great though lol
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 20, 2009 8:01 pm

I'm beyond worried about BD. I knew that once they gave it the go aheads it was gonna s***. I mean there's a bazillion ways that could go wrong. And I'm not a big fan of most of the book as it is! Can you imagine seeing the birth on a big screen?? Eww
    BUT Isle Esme with Rob would be *swoons*

Then again if SMeyer made them change the kiss scene in Twilight because it was too saucy, can you imagine what she'd reduce Isle Emse to? It'd probably be like in the book where they're in the water one minute, and waking up the next....talk about a let down!
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Production Vans Move Possible Props in Montepulciano, Italy - Page 2 Empty OMG: Best Prop

Post  Valkyrja Wed May 20, 2009 8:03 pm

This in from Twilighters Italia 2.0

“Today our forum mods were in Montepulciano and look what they’ve found:

Alice’s Yellow Posche!

At the beginning our loved racing car was covered by a grey robe, but our
    indefatigable facilitator/ moderator, suspicious of the dimensions and by
    the chromed wheels, have began questioning people around.

Mauro Pellegrini the owner of the tow truck, had orders by the production
    not to uncover the car, but after explaining him who they were to his boss,
    our heroines have even been invited to remain till the end of the
    shooting!!

The big man youcan see in some pictures is one of the stuntmen. He had an
    Alice wig, a bandana, a couple of elbow high red gloves, and seemingly from
    far he actually looked like our loved little vampire/pixie

Mauro secretly told us that there are two yellow porsche in Montepulciano,
    placed in different places of the town. As they were not exactly identical,
    one had yellow brake pad cover and another had them red, Production was
    willing to spend to the incredible amount of €5800 PER PIECE to have them
    all red!!!

Luckily they found out a way to paint them, but this episode says a lot on
    how high is this movie’s budget!!!

The helicopter we told you about ealier, has kept low-flying whole day long
    filming aerial of the main square.. The fountain is not finished yet, so
    probably this was a rehearsal or shooting for the DVD’s extra-contents .

It also flown over where the porsche was, so probably we’ll see some
    Twilighters on the big screen : our Marghe’s car has been filmed by Alice’s
    car!!

We are honoured!!”

There’s also some great footage taken of the square looking down from the clocktower. [I don't think this was posted...]
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 20, 2009 8:04 pm

poisoned_rose wrote:
    Then again if SMeyer made them change the kiss scene in Twilight because it was too saucy, can you imagine what she'd reduce Isle Emse to? It'd probably be like in the book where they're in the water one minute, and waking up the next....talk about a let down!
    yeah I didn't like it either lol

I think the birth scene will be changed totally. That would be so wrong to see it lol
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Wed May 20, 2009 8:04 pm

poisoned_rose wrote:I'm beyond worried about BD. I knew that once they gave it the go aheads it was gonna s***. I mean there's a bazillion ways that could go wrong. And I'm not a big fan of most of the book as it is! Can you imagine seeing the birth on a big screen?? Eww
    BUT Isle Esme with Rob would be *swoons*

If Isle Esme is reduced, I'll be mad. I love BD. Not as much as NM, but I like it. They can't just screw it up.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 20, 2009 8:07 pm

I think Breaking Dawn will be the most hardest to film. And also for us to take it. I think there will be lots of things that would be changed
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 20, 2009 8:13 pm

Back to New Moon updates cheers

Alice Cullen’s Yellow Porsche for New Moon Discovered! cheers

Production Vans Move Possible Props in Montepulciano, Italy - Page 2 Alice-cullen-new-moon-yellow-porsche

The yellow Porsche that Alice will drive in New Moon has been discovered in Montepulciano, Italy! Ale at TwilightersItalia sends in this report–

The big man you can see in some pictures is one of the stuntmen. He had an Alice wig, a bandana, a couple of elbow high red gloves, and seemingly from far he actually looked like our loved little vampire/pixie.

Mauro secretly told us that there are two yellow porsche in Montepulciano, placed in different places of the town. As they were not exactly identical, one had yellow brake pad cover and another had them red, Production was willing to spend to the incredible amount of €5800 PER PIECE to have them all red!!!

Luckily they found out a way to paint them, but this episode says a lot on how high is this movie’s budget!!!

The helicopter we told you about ealier, has kept low-flying whole day long filming aerial of the main square.. The fountain is not finished yet, so probably this was a rehearsal or shooting for the DVD’s extra-contents .

http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/05/alice-cullens-yellow-porsche-for-new-moon-discovered/

Big pics in spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Wed May 20, 2009 8:14 pm

ME LOVES THE PORCHE!!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 20, 2009 8:15 pm

Exactly. I mean they couldn't have the birth scene as its written. No way.
    And Isle Esme won't have the gaps filled it. In fact it'll probably be LESS R-rated than the book. Unless SMeyer realises that her audience need more action in that department! Details, woman!!
    BD will be a letdown no matter what they do to it, I feel. It just doesn't work as a film IMO. Its the least cinematic of the saga. I mean how do you film Jake's book? Most of it happens in his head. They'd have the have the wolves TALK rather than think, which is ok I guess, but the best bits about that are Jake's thoughts when he's human. Those are hilarious!!! BD would have been unreadable IMO if you cut that out.
    Plus how are they gonna change Kristen? She's gotta be completely different as a vamp. Her own dad could barely recognise her. Voice AND looks. And CGI-ing Nessie would be tricky too.

I love the porche!! So pretty Very Happy
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Wed May 20, 2009 8:17 pm

poisoned_rose wrote:Nessie would be tricky too.
    That's who I'm looking foward to see. Nessie. Who'll they pick?
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 20, 2009 8:48 pm

whoever they pick, they'll have to use CGI mostly. Because she has to be perfect. But more importantly the rate at which she changes. They couldn't use a real actress.
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Wed May 20, 2009 8:50 pm

Yeah, that's true. But I still want to know how'll look like. To see if she matches the Nessie of my imagination.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 20, 2009 8:56 pm

I kind a can't imagine using not real actress. Do you mean digital character? lol

I imagine it. Nessie looked like 7 years old in the end of New Moon, right? That's easy. More or less children till 3-4 looks the same. Later they will just use make up, clothes and other things to make her look young.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 20, 2009 9:02 pm

No not entirely digital. They'll probably use a proper actress of about 3 or 4, and age her up and age her down as needed, and then pick a baby who looks similar. But they'll CGI the fruck out of it so much that what you see won't really resemble the real actress that much anyways.
    No she's meant to look about 5, because thats the age Bella puts on the ID.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu May 21, 2009 6:36 pm

More pics from Italy Smile

Production Vans Move Possible Props in Montepulciano, Italy - Page 2 1z3urly

Production Vans Move Possible Props in Montepulciano, Italy - Page 2 Image025o

Production Vans Move Possible Props in Montepulciano, Italy - Page 2 2vdqgxv

Production Vans Move Possible Props in Montepulciano, Italy - Page 2 Image165v
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 21, 2009 8:15 pm

oooooh I love the flags. They totally look like the description in NM!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu May 21, 2009 8:17 pm

yeah, so far I can't say anything bad about the sets I've seen for New Moon cheers That makes me to be even more excited cheers cheers
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 21, 2009 8:18 pm

I know Laz! I didn't realise I could get more excited, but everything I hear or see makes me even more hyped up!!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu May 21, 2009 10:22 pm

The fountain being erected in the main square of Montepulciano, Italy for New Moon is coming along at a rapid clip. Recent pictures indicate that it looks nearly complete. In addition the pictured thrones may be props to be used by the Volturi in the movie.

http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/05/montepulciano-fountain-almost-done-possible-volturi-props-found/

Production Vans Move Possible Props in Montepulciano, Italy - Page 2 New-moon-volturi-throne-montepulciano-fountain

Lots of pics in here http://www.newmoonmovie.org/images/new-moon-volturi-throne-montepulciano-fountain.jpg

I imagined fountain to be oval but round is also not that bad Smile
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu May 21, 2009 10:24 pm

Setting up the fountain:

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Fri May 22, 2009 12:07 pm

Rob has landed in Italy today cheers and fountain is tested with water. Looking real Very Happy

According to the fine folks over at TwilightersItalia, Robert Pattinson arrived in Rome at the Fiumicino Airport on his way to Montepulciano at 12:30pm local time, which works out to 6:30am EST. He’s already made his way to Tuscany.

In other news from Montepulciano, the new fountain was given a trial run with water to prep for shooting the film. TwilightersItalia says–

Also today, they’re shooting in the centre of the city, our friends told us that the Porsche was actually there this morning. With a bit of luck we’ll have some pictures to share of that too later.

http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/05/robert-pattinson-arrives-in-italy-fountain-tested/

Production Vans Move Possible Props in Montepulciano, Italy - Page 2 Image034n

Production Vans Move Possible Props in Montepulciano, Italy - Page 2 Image035u

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:07 pm