Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+4
LiONLAMBxox
sparkle11
twiheart
magic
8 posters

Production Vans Move Possible Props in Montepulciano, Italy

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Production Vans Move Possible Props in Montepulciano, Italy Empty Production Vans Move Possible Props in Montepulciano, Italy

Post  magic Thu May 14, 2009 9:46 pm

Production Vans Move Possible Props in Montepulciano, Italy

Check out these pics of two possible sets of props that will be used in New Moon that were moved about this morning in Montepulciano–TwilightersItalia has the pictures and says–

"Here are the pictures, directly from Montepulciano, taken this morning.

The pictures portray a production van while unloading pews looking old and some gothic statues made of paper pulp, bringing them in the inside of the town hall.

It looks like some red flags have been moved from a near building too.”

Red flags, hmm?

[thanks, YuN!]

http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/05/production-vans-move-possible-props-in-montepulciano/

Production Vans Move Possible Props in Montepulciano, Italy Italy-set-new-moon

Production Vans Move Possible Props in Montepulciano, Italy Image020w
    twiheart
    twiheart
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 460
    Job/hobbies : makeup...and Twilight Saga :)
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Production Vans Move Possible Props in Montepulciano, Italy Empty Re: Production Vans Move Possible Props in Montepulciano, Italy

Post  twiheart Fri May 15, 2009 4:28 am

that location looks PERFECT!!!

omg i cant wait!
    sparkle11
    sparkle11

Number of posts : 355
    Location : In Forks, trying to decide between Edward and Jacob
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Production Vans Move Possible Props in Montepulciano, Italy Empty Re: Production Vans Move Possible Props in Montepulciano, Italy

Post  sparkle11 Fri May 15, 2009 4:35 am

The Volturi are a-coming, can't wait woooooo!! jump
    The location really does look fawsome! Are they completely finished filming once they have done in Italy?
    twiheart
    twiheart

Post  twiheart Fri May 15, 2009 4:40 am

well thats the thing, i thought they were done filming already...i guess they just gotta finish the Volturi scene...hmmm i dont know

omg, i seriously cant wait til Nov...thats all im thinking about...lol
    sparkle11
    sparkle11

Post  sparkle11 Fri May 15, 2009 4:44 am

I know if they are done filiming (it does seem pretty quick?!) does that mean we might get a trailer soon???!!!! jump
    twiheart
    twiheart

Post  twiheart Fri May 15, 2009 4:51 am

i know, that was the first thing i thought too when i read they were done with filming....i was like...ALREADY?? wtf??? they better not have rushed it and like...make it better than Twilight!! lol

and OMG i cant wait till the trailer comes out...it should come out like...2 or 3 months before the movie does riiight?
    sparkle11
    sparkle11

Post  sparkle11 Fri May 15, 2009 4:54 am

Yeah I'm sure I read somewhere it will be July time but waaaaaa I'm wana see now lol! I'm too impatient when it comes to everything Twilight!
    twiheart
    twiheart

Post  twiheart Fri May 15, 2009 5:09 am

me too!! haha i annoy the shi** out of my boyfriend, he absolutely HATES ANYTHING Twilight lol

and i always quote Twilight quotes and stuff...

its funny

and July is just so close, yet so far away lol
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Fri May 15, 2009 7:11 am

I''ve read they set a date limit for trailer. They will release it no later than before August or before the beginning of the August.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri May 15, 2009 12:48 pm

GAH!!! i wont be back that early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone has GOT to TEXT ME AND TELL ME WHEN THE TRAILERS RELEASED SO I CAN GET TO A DAMN COMPUTER! GAHHHHHHH! stupid stupid stupid summer. grrrrrrrrr. dies.
    twiheart
    twiheart

Post  twiheart Fri May 15, 2009 6:21 pm

^^ LMAO!! Laughing

sucks to be you! Razz jk

and im sure when the trailer comes out its GOING TO BE EVERYWHERE!!!! so im sure you wont miss it lol

daang, we only need like 2 1/2 months to go till the trailer Smile
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon May 18, 2009 7:35 pm

Pics are huge so I added them in spoilers Wink

Fountains Being Installed in Montepulciano Square for New Moon

Spoiler:

In preparation for the upcoming New Moon exterior shots in Montepulciano, Italy, there is a temporary fountain being installed in the main plaza!

http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/05/fountains-being-installed-in-montepulciano-square-for-new-moon/
    twiheart
    twiheart

Post  twiheart Mon May 18, 2009 9:01 pm

OMG! the FOUNTAIN!!!

aww i seriously cant wait!

i can just picture the scene right now, Bella running to save Edwards life...and running into the fountain...then running through it...

aww i bet im going to cry in New Moon, i just KNOW IT! lol

Sad
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon May 18, 2009 9:30 pm

OMG! im soooooooooooooooo excited! thats EXACTLY how i pictured it! OMG!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon May 18, 2009 9:43 pm

I pictured the square to be round but this is very close to what I was imagining anyway Very Happy
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon May 18, 2009 9:57 pm

haha me too. but its still really great. i pictured it being kinda idk... like a small version of st. peter's square in the vatican with a fountain in the middle instead of that oblesik thing for some reason XD. hahaha but thats just me! im good with what they did too!

Spoiler:
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon May 18, 2009 10:01 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:haha me too. but its still really great. i pictured it being kinda idk... like a small version of st. peter's square in the vatican with a fountain in the middle instead of that oblesik thing for some reason XD. hahaha but thats just me! im good with what they did too!

Spoiler:
    lol yeah, I imagines something that as well. Only much smaller Laughing
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon May 18, 2009 10:06 pm

hahaha well yeah. URGH im SOOOO excited.
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Tue May 19, 2009 4:59 am

St Peter's Square is round.. Laughing Weird how ironic that sounds.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 20, 2009 9:52 am

Update on the fountains cheers

Shire from TwilightItalia says–

Essentially, in this article we say that yesterday, the Mayor of Montepulciano was in the town square (where the fountain is being built) in person and it seems like they were working on security.

The most interesting (and strange) fact is that our friend found a lot of road signs around town saying that some streets will be closed on friday, May 22nd, from 6:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.

Does this mean filming will start a bit early, before the supposed May 25th date?

http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/05/video-of-fountain-construction-in-montepulciano-italy/

I've read in some other article that the filming will start Friday as well. And will last for 4 days. Awwwww, then Rob will be in NYC to film Remember Me. Our man is sooooo busy Sad
    trizn
    trizn

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Wed May 20, 2009 11:29 am

We need to give him our full support. He's so busy and it may make him feel too tired and be all grouchy. Awww...poor baby.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed May 20, 2009 1:14 pm

OMEOME! i just freaked the hell out! the clocktower IS FREAKING PERFECT!!!!!!!!!! OME!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! EEEEEEEEEE!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!! omgomg! im so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 20, 2009 6:26 pm

OME thats perfect. Like literally how I imagined it. Please please please PLEASE Chris don't mess it up!!! Volterra is my favourite scene, possibly of the whole saga Please. I mean the set looks famazing. And it *sounds* good from things I've heard. OME I'm really really excited now.
    But man I can't help but come back to how fawesome it would be if we could watch it together!!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed May 20, 2009 7:07 pm

ahh! i agree cousin! new moon will be famazing!! but it would be even more famazing if we could watch it together. or if we could have naked 5 o'clock with rob or maybe underware midnight. one or the other!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 20, 2009 7:38 pm

More. Am I real magic or what? What a Face

Red flags and banners have begun to spring up all around Montepulciano in preparation for the scenes that will be filmed for New Moon soon in the Italian city. A giant fountain is being constructed in front of the fateful clock tower as well. As for the red flags and banners, YuN from Italy says–

The red flags are because of the old district that is going to be used in the Piazza Grande shot. The production chose some of the districts in Montepulciano with red colors, the ones mainly used during the celebration.

In particular they chose the Voltaia district, asking them to participate as extras to the movie, in the mob, to show the feeling of an organized carnival, with flags and costumes really existing.

Ladycullen, who sent in the pics, notes that ironically the sign on the right says “Donate Blood”. Read on for more amazing photos as well as a video looking down at the plaza.

http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/05/montepulciano-transforms-for-new-moon-with-red-flags/

Production Vans Move Possible Props in Montepulciano, Italy New-moon-montepulciano-2

Production Vans Move Possible Props in Montepulciano, Italy New-moon-montepulciano-1

Production Vans Move Possible Props in Montepulciano, Italy New-moon-montepulciano-5

Production Vans Move Possible Props in Montepulciano, Italy New-moon-montepulciano

Production Vans Move Possible Props in Montepulciano, Italy New-moon-montepulciano-4

Production Vans Move Possible Props in Montepulciano, Italy New-moon-montepulciano-3

And video

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:07 pm