Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+4
twiheart
Pretty_Twisted
poisoned_rose
magic
8 posters

Twilight Cast Celebrates Wrap Of New Moon

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Twilight Cast Celebrates Wrap Of New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: Twilight Cast Celebrates Wrap Of New Moon

Post  magic Wed May 13, 2009 1:09 pm

that's hilarious Laughing

WStart screaming "Let me out! I wanna see Rob's scenes" Laughing
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Twilight Cast Celebrates Wrap Of New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: Twilight Cast Celebrates Wrap Of New Moon

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 13, 2009 7:13 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    That made me giggle!!! I have a new way of annoying Ten-Ten now...yay!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 13, 2009 7:36 pm

oh geez, I how Ten will not kill me now *hides under the table* Surprised
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 13, 2009 7:37 pm

hahaha comfort yourself that she'll have a fair way to travel to get to you!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 13, 2009 7:39 pm

yeah, I think that's the best thing to live in Latvia right now. The best destination What a Face Laughing
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 13, 2009 7:43 pm

yep. invest in some big sunglasses and a wig and you'll be fine Wink

Ok i know I said I don't get mad but I'm mad now!! My frucken wrist!! I have another 30mins of time before I need to log off but my wrist is frucking up again, and I HAVE to be able to write tomorrow in my exam or I'm screwed. Which means no more HQ tonight *cries* I hate my life lol!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 13, 2009 7:51 pm

I have to ask Rob how to sprint Laughing

Aww, that sucks, Ally! But think about what is waiting for you after the exam What a Face this about it as a reward cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by magic on Wed May 13, 2009 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 13, 2009 8:34 pm

How did i know it was you who told him to say that Laz? LOL!

Looks like now i will have to go to Indiana first, then fly over to Latvia to get my revenge on the both of you. LOL.

Oh and just so we know, Troy did start banging the pots and pans together and was screaming, which made the dogs howel, which just sucked because i couldnt hear Jacob. I managed to get the dogs to shut up, but Troy, he was still banging them together for like 20 minutes, so i unlocked the door and went in, and he was sitting on the floor near the stove, so when i walked in i threw a bucket of ice water on him. LOL. It was funny, and then after that, when he was chasing me around the backyard so he could make me all sparkly with the glitter he grabbed from my craft box, LOL, he got me as well, i tripped over Lautner and Troy had me and just threw the glitter dust all over me. Then we went inside and i had a shower and he had a shower and we wont go into the rest. LOL.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 13, 2009 8:39 pm

Pretty_Twisted wrote:How did i know it was you who told him to say that Laz? LOL!
    I elaly have no idea about this one, Ten batteye Whistle good lol
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed May 13, 2009 8:42 pm

hahaha ten ten that sounds like a hell of a night! fun though XD.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 13, 2009 9:06 pm

LOL! Laz, this was all your doing girl! LOL!

It was pretty funny when he was screaming to get out of the kitchen. It was also so rude he interupted Jacob time, so i made him re-watch the Jacob scene's this morning when we got up! LOL!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 13, 2009 9:12 pm

Ten, I honestly don't know what you're talking anout good batteye lol
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 13, 2009 9:27 pm

You just stand there and keep acting innocent Laz, LOL, because i will fly over to Latvia and kick your butt after i finish with Mary in Indiana! LMAO!! I will find you, i am sure there is a way to do it. I have it all worked out on how to find Mary, i am sure i can figure out a way to find you as well! LMAO!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 13, 2009 9:36 pm

Surprised I guess I have no choice but to move in with Edward-uh-Rob What a Face

"Edwa.... I mean..... Rob! Hey! How are you? You don't know me but... there is some crazy chick on Team Jacob who is trying to hunt me down. Not sure why good I am all on Team Edwa.... I mean.... Rob... So I am moving in. You don't have anything against that, right? Good! So where is the bedroom? Can you show it to me now? Like as soon as possible? What a Face "
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed May 13, 2009 9:37 pm

we can both move in with him lazzy. i need protection from ten ten also!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 13, 2009 9:39 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Looks like i will have to find a way to get to Rob's as well if you are not in Latvia, LOL, the crazy Team Jacob chick will find you, no matter where you run too. I will have my revenge! LOL!

And Mary - that will just make it all the better because then i can get to you both at the same time and save more money, im not scared of Edward-uh-Rob, he cant protect you forever....LOL!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 13, 2009 9:40 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:we can both move in with him lazzy. i need protection from ten ten also!
    yeah, than more than marrier.... to him... bathtub bathtub What a Face
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 13, 2009 9:43 pm

He's Edward. He can do lots of things, he's perfect in everything What a Face plus he is the fastest as well What a Face

Aaaaaaaand, Rob has learned how to sprint by now Laughing Me and Mary just need to do a little practice to jump on him in the right time before he starts springing Laughing We should have enough of time to jump on him in the bedroom though, that should be our main practice place What a Face
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 1909
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my Vampire Dream-boys <3 xoxo
    Registration date : 2009-04-26

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Wed May 13, 2009 9:44 pm

haha at least you guys are further than a short plane trip away... you guys get the heads up and the time advantage...lolz

Oh Ten Dont let them get together as it will make your job harder... Divide and conquer is what you would be looking at doing lol
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed May 13, 2009 9:45 pm

ill take a beating if it means i get to be with edwardddd tenten! just saying! rofl.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 13, 2009 9:45 pm

You can sprint wherever you want, you will have to come back eventually, and i will deal with the icky Edward smell in the bedroom and just wait, i will sit on the bed and read New Moon, and then you will come back eventually, you guys all like the bedroom after all, and then what are you going to do? I mean, i will be pretty angry by that point and have to make sure my point is put across! LMAO!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed May 13, 2009 9:46 pm

rofl! tenten do i still need to leave new moon out for you?
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 13, 2009 9:46 pm

We never do IT in the same place Whistle Drool Laughing
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 13, 2009 9:55 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:rofl! tenten do i still need to leave new moon out for you?

ROFL! Yes Mary, no matter where i find you, even if it is at Edward-uh-Rob's place you have to leave a copy of New Moon out for me to read.

magic wrote:We never do IT in the same place Whistle Drool Laughing

Laz - stop making things difficult, well i will find you, you guys will need to sleep eventually, and if you dont come home i will follow the scent, or just keep waiting, but if you dont come back in a week i get to claim Robs place as my own and i will decorate accordingly, Jacob Jacob everywhere, now that threat should make him want to come home!

Laughing
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed May 13, 2009 9:58 pm

hahaha lazzy its inevitable. tenten will find us! and im good with it. a couple punches and maybe a kick and then its superfun time! woooo!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:38 pm