Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+4
twiheart
Pretty_Twisted
poisoned_rose
magic
8 posters

Twilight Cast Celebrates Wrap Of New Moon

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Twilight Cast Celebrates Wrap Of New Moon Empty Twilight Cast Celebrates Wrap Of New Moon

Post  magic Tue May 12, 2009 2:48 pm

Twilight Cast Celebrates Wrap Of New Moon

On Friday night, Twilight fan Theresa had the good fortune to stumble upon entire cast and crew of New Moon partying the night away. Everyone from Robert Pattinson to writer Stephanie Meyer made the scene at the upscale Blue Water Café & Raw Bar in Vancouver’s hip Yaletown district for the celebration, which lasted until almost 4:00 a.m.

“As we walked up, we saw Rob walking in,” Theresa said. “He was friendly—I was quite surprised because I know he’s generally shy.” Theresa says that Pattinson spent about five minutes posing for pictures before going inside, despite the fact that a valet at the restaurant kept asking fans and paparazzi to leave him alone. When one man asked Pattinson to pose with him and the actor cheerfully agreed, he said: “Awesome! You just scored me bonus points with my wife!”

Eclipse director David Slade, who recently came under fire after some old Twilight-bashing Twitter messages he wrote came to light, was also on the scene. And when Theresa introduced herself as a fan of the series, he personally apologized to her for the Tweets. “I was just being comedic,” he said, before going on to tell her how excited he was to work on the movie.

While the shindig took place in a private room, the vampires and werewolves took lots of smoke breaks, and Ashley Greene and Rachelle Lefevre were spotted taking shots at the bar inside. Taylor Lautner, Michael Sheen, Cameron Bright and Dakota Fanning were some of the first stars to leave, sneaking out the back door around 1:30 a.m.

Adding fuel to rumors of an on-set romance, Pattinson got friendly with co-star Kristen Stewart. The pair took a private 15-minutes smoke break together and were “enjoying each others’ company,” Theresa says. They even exited the restaurant around 3:30 in the morning arm-in-arm. However, when they saw the fans and photographers huddled outside, they quickly separated. The two shared a limo—separately from co-stars Greene and Lefevre—and were photographed sitting close together, knees touching, inside the car.

Earlier in the day, Theresa said she spotted what appeared to be Pattinson’s car in the parking lot at Stewart’s hotel. But after gossip blogs suggested the pair would arrive at the party together, Theresa speculates the two decided to go it alone to avoid more rumors that they’re more than just friends. One other interesting fact: Theresa notes that Pattinson was wearing the same clothes—“down to the shoes”—in pictures taken in Los Angeles the very next day.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/05/photo-gallery-twilight-cast-celebrates-wrap-new-moon

Twilight Cast Celebrates Wrap Of New Moon PattinsonPlaid

Twilight Cast Celebrates Wrap Of New Moon Jamie-bower-robert-pattinson-new-moon

Twilight Cast Celebrates Wrap Of New Moon Twilight026
    ^^ Rob looks so great in this one Very Happy

more pics to come....
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Twilight Cast Celebrates Wrap Of New Moon Empty Re: Twilight Cast Celebrates Wrap Of New Moon

Post  magic Tue May 12, 2009 2:52 pm

Twilight Cast Celebrates Wrap Of New Moon Twilight024C

Twilight Cast Celebrates Wrap Of New Moon Twilight025C

Twilight Cast Celebrates Wrap Of New Moon Twilight028C

Twilight Cast Celebrates Wrap Of New Moon Twilgiht027C

Twilight Cast Celebrates Wrap Of New Moon Twilight005_0

Twilight Cast Celebrates Wrap Of New Moon Twilight004_0

Twilight Cast Celebrates Wrap Of New Moon Twilight016C2_0

Twilight Cast Celebrates Wrap Of New Moon Twilight016C2-2_0

Twilight Cast Celebrates Wrap Of New Moon Twilight017_0

Twilight Cast Celebrates Wrap Of New Moon Twilight002C_0

Twilight Cast Celebrates Wrap Of New Moon Twilight003_0

Twilight Cast Celebrates Wrap Of New Moon TwilightNM015_0

Why his hair is so short? Sad
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Twilight Cast Celebrates Wrap Of New Moon Empty Re: Twilight Cast Celebrates Wrap Of New Moon

Post  poisoned_rose Tue May 12, 2009 3:41 pm

fawesome dude! Thanks for that Very Happy

He probably has a hairpiece to make sure that it doesn't differ from Twilight.

There seems to be mounting evidence for him and Kristen being more than just friendly...I still don't think they're together coz of Michael whats-his-name but theres definitely something....
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue May 12, 2009 3:51 pm

I also don't think they are together Wink ppl happen to be great friends also from different genders lol
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Tue May 12, 2009 3:52 pm

yeah exactly. but there seems to be a little flirtation there too. Which is fine, I mean I flirt with my male friends all the time.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue May 12, 2009 3:54 pm

poisoned_rose wrote:yeah exactly. but there seems to be a little flirtation there too. Which is fine, I mean I flirt with my male friends all the time.
    me too lol well with some of them for sure lol with others would be weird to flirt as they have wifes and children Laughing
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Tue May 12, 2009 3:56 pm

ahhhh yes that would be weird...
    Although I flirt with Reesey and he has a wife and two daughters...but he's very strange. He's totally immature, and his wife understands that he's very sexually minded...so's she. They have sex toys on display in their house lol!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 13, 2009 3:21 am

Hahahahaha awesoe post, just made me more excited about the movie coming out now that they have wrapped up the filming. I might have to have a party of my own for the wrap of the filming, well i will pretend that my step sisters hens night on Saturday night is a wrap party for New Moon, im sure some of the girls will be happy and excited as well because it just means it is closer.

You know, this is how sad i am right, i scan the articles and check if they have Taylor's name in them, and then when i see his name i read excitedly, but if an article dont have him in it then for some reason it takes me longer to read. LOL.
    twiheart
    twiheart
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 460
    Job/hobbies : makeup...and Twilight Saga :)
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Post  twiheart Wed May 13, 2009 4:40 am

wow, the filming was fast, didnt they JUST started in like...april or something?? didnt seem like they spent a lot of time making it...

mmmm...i hope its better than Twilight =(
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 1909
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my Vampire Dream-boys <3 xoxo
    Registration date : 2009-04-26

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Wed May 13, 2009 5:07 am

Well there is no question that it will be different with the new director and all but if they maintain the atmosphere and keep it too the book then I don't think much can go terribly wrong.
    twiheart
    twiheart

Post  twiheart Wed May 13, 2009 5:10 am

hahah thats true...I like Catherine H. but i just dont think she should do films like Twilight, i think shes more of an indie film director, Thirteen was GREAT!! but i dont know....its just like Twilight is big...lol...i dont know how to explain it haha

hopefully the new director did a good job and stayed true to the book and did his research on the book!! so that way he can tell Kristen when shes not doing a good job with portraying the emotions Bella goes through in New Moon!
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Wed May 13, 2009 5:31 am

They still have to film the Volterra scene.
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Wed May 13, 2009 5:34 am

Yeah you would almost expect to find Chris Columbus or someone "big" working on something like this that yeilds so much profit and popularity...

the finished cut of that scene ^^^ will be interesting to watch I think...
    twiheart
    twiheart

Post  twiheart Wed May 13, 2009 5:56 am

Jasper'sMineForever wrote:Yeah you would almost expect to find Chris Columbus or someone "big" working on something like this that yeilds so much profit and popularity...

haha EXACTLY
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Wed May 13, 2009 7:38 am

And also with such a rabid buch of fans and Cullenates watching their every move they would have to make it as accurate as possible to avoid the backlash from said bunches of Cullenates and fan people... we might have to throw some heavy objects at them if they get it wrong lolz... :anti
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 13, 2009 8:35 am

I actually also wonder how fast they did the filming. little less than 2 months. iI think they started on 21st or 23rd April.
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Wed May 13, 2009 8:41 am

That I couldn't be certain on... But no it hasn't been long... Bearing in mind that NM was all signed for before the release of Twilight so they may have run some filming simultaneuosly...some I mean I know that the cast wasn't fully decided at that point but maybe some of the Edward and Bella stuff but I dunno...
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Being bored 99% of the time. Does that count as a job?
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Wed May 13, 2009 10:12 am

Wow. That was really quick, it it possible they have done all but one scene? If so then they better hope they did a spunk-tastic job with the little time they had. Because im the one who has to sit near Tennille to watch the movie. lolz.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 13, 2009 10:15 am

for the sake of Ten, all her friends and all Australia, they better should make a good movie Razz Laughing

but they still have to go to Italy to film the last scenes.
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Wed May 13, 2009 10:20 am

magic wrote:for the sake of Ten, all her friends and all Australia, they better should make a good movie Razz Laughing

but they still have to go to Italy to film the last scenes.

Laughing
    It is so true, i dont even want to think about living here with her if it isnt up to her standard or something like that. I am actually scared of what she could do if she wasnt happy with the screen time Taylor has. lolz.
    And man, you guys have me wanting to read the script so bad, if anything to prepare myself in case i have to deal with the case of the crazy girlfriend.
    But she would kill me, and i wouldnt be able to keep my mouth shut, i would be teasing and dangling information she wants to know about the script in front of her all the time.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 13, 2009 10:23 am

right now you can annoy her in different way "Honey, you look sparkling tonight" Laughing but then ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun Laughing

And I think you should join Team Bad donkey-butt who has read the script lol you need to mark the scenes where Ten could get angry lol

OR...... overexcited. There is few scenes where she may fain or something What a Face
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Wed May 13, 2009 10:48 am

Laughing
    you know what, that isnt a hlaf bad idea, i could use a pink highlighter to mark all the scenes were Tennille will be angry or crying and then i could use the green one to mark all the part where i will need my camera phone ready to record her (as i call it) Tennille reaction to Taylor. lolz.
    it is sooooooooo tempting. grrrr.
    Oh and i love the idea of telling Tennille she looks sparkling, she is in the living room at the moment watching Twilight, i will go and say it right now.
    - walks to the living room from the kitchen table -
    affraid dude you were so right about the ruuuuuuuunnn part, she threw the remote control at me, and ran after me, i am locked in the kitchen now. Well looks like next time i say it i will have to throw some glitter at her at the same time.
    Laughing
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 13, 2009 11:08 am

I already threw a cyber glitter at her once Laughing

twinkle, twinkle little star Whistle lol
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Wed May 13, 2009 11:15 am

Laughing
    I probably should stick to cyber glitter, all i said just the was she looked sparkly, and i am still sitting at the kitchen table and the door is locked, it is funny, she is ignoring me, but we ca hear each other trying not to laugh (or i can hear her trying not to laugh at me anyway lolz). She said she will let me out of the kitchen after she has seen all the Jacob scene's in Twilight, which means basically i will be in here until the end. But it's ok she is already up to the part where Jacob and Bella are on the beach, i can hear it, and i am kind of tempted to make lots of noise and bang the pots and pans together because she locked me in here. lolz. i wonder if it will be distracting for her from Jacob. lolz.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed May 13, 2009 12:50 pm

hahaha thats hilarious! dont be meeeeeeeeean ten ten!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:22 pm