Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

4 posters

Twilight and New Moon Secrets from TV WEEK

carlisles_mistress
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 838
    Job/hobbies : licking the lint between my billy-boo's toes.
    Registration date : 2009-06-15

Twilight and New Moon Secrets from TV WEEK Empty Twilight and New Moon Secrets from TV WEEK

Post  carlisles_mistress Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:17 am

So my mum buys TV WEEK and the aug 1st issue had a special with a heap of new moon stuff so heres some of it that ive scanned- BTW you may have to save it to your computer to read it because it turned out huge
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Twilight and New Moon Secrets from TV WEEK Empty Re: Twilight and New Moon Secrets from TV WEEK

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:45 am

i stopped reading after i saw "cult hit." unless thats australian for "Freakishly awesome" or something like that, i dont really care to read the rest. just saying.
    carlisles_mistress

Twilight and New Moon Secrets from TV WEEK Empty Re: Twilight and New Moon Secrets from TV WEEK

Post  carlisles_mistress Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:01 am

yeah mary i think it is journo speak for freakishly fawesome but it took me ages to find where you saw it Smile but yes australian journos are defo strange and it is an australian tv guide so. but the other stuff like behind the scenes and who the volturi are and what they llok like, theres the pack and a brief thing on each of them its good stuff
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:09 am

I got tha mag as well, well not me, i dont buy it, but my sister brought it and she gave it to me! LOL!

And Mary, yes, that is some Aussie slang, it is a good thing, trust me, i have had to use that saying plenty of times in assignments and stuff!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:17 pm

haha well.... it doesnt SOUND like a good thing lol! but ill take your word for it!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:16 pm

Just rememeber in Australia we are so down to earth that things that seem to be offensive or whatever to people in other countries we find funny....which is why alot of people just dont get us...LOL!
    carlisles_mistress

Post  carlisles_mistress Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:25 pm

i think mary what they mean by 'Cult hit' is possibly oe or both of these definitions of the word 'cult'
    a. Obsessive, especially faddish, devotion to or veneration for a person, principle, or thing.
    b. The object of such devotion.

and then th fact that twilight was such a hit makes it so because of the millions of fangirls around the world. 'cult hit' is a tottally misused word and i dont think it described the article as well as another word may have
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:22 am

psh! lol! when i hear cult i picture some guy with a big penis making everyone drink poisoned kool-aid. and they do it. because they are in awe of the ginormo penis.

i have NO idea where that came from rofl.
    carlisles_mistress

Post  carlisles_mistress Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:35 am

well aussie journos are a bizzare breed so dont fret to much
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

Post  poisoned_rose Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:03 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:psh! lol! when i hear cult i picture some guy with a big penis making everyone drink poisoned kool-aid. and they do it. because they are in awe of the ginormo penis.

i have NO idea where that came from rofl.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Ok that is the funniest thing I have read all weeeeek cousin!! I actually nearly choked on my frozen grape!!

Cult Hit is used in the UK too all the time. Its not necessarily bad. I mean most of the actors from Twilight have used the phrase, like they say they were expecting Twilight to be an indie cult-hit, not a mega box office hit. It basically means something that came out of nowhere, and built up a strong following. Something not expected to do well, but which far exceeded predictions.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:18 pm

hahaha i still dont like it, but i guess i get it now!

hahaha and i still have no idea where that came from cousin! it just popped into my head!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

Post  poisoned_rose Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:32 pm

well it has given me the weirdest mental image ever!!! Only there are giant oranges in there too for some odd reason...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:20 pm

carlisles_mistress wrote:well aussie journos are a bizzare breed so dont fret to much

HEY! dont talk about me like that...LOL! I am going to finish my journo course next year...and im not bizzare! LOL!
    carlisles_mistress

Post  carlisles_mistress Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:55 pm

sorry ten, your the exception
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:03 pm

Hahaha thats cool....LOL! I am not exactly normal....LOL! But i will write the best attention grabbing articles! LOL! and mine will be all true stuff....not lies like in most mags...LMAO!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:11 am