Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+2
magic
LiONLAMBxox
6 posters

PICK A BANNER FOR NEW MOON MANIA OR I MAY HAVE TO KARATE CHOP YOUR FACE!!! just saying XD.

LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

PICK A BANNER FOR NEW MOON MANIA OR I MAY HAVE TO KARATE CHOP YOUR FACE!!!  just saying XD. - Page 2 Empty Re: PICK A BANNER FOR NEW MOON MANIA OR I MAY HAVE TO KARATE CHOP YOUR FACE!!! just saying XD.

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:57 am

haha heck. lets use this til the first trailer comes out. and then we'll change it again when the 2nd trailer comes out. and we'll change it again for the third trailer, and then we'll change it a week before new moon comes OUT! AH! rofl.
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

PICK A BANNER FOR NEW MOON MANIA OR I MAY HAVE TO KARATE CHOP YOUR FACE!!!  just saying XD. - Page 2 Empty Re: PICK A BANNER FOR NEW MOON MANIA OR I MAY HAVE TO KARATE CHOP YOUR FACE!!! just saying XD.

Post  trizn Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:01 am

How about we use the green one, Mair-mair?
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:08 am

let me fix it a little first rai rai. give me like 10 minutes at the most.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:29 am

The banner looks a little lonely. LOL. But I like the quote. It's painful & I like how it fuels the emotion.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:46 am

i know! but i didnt know what else to put on ittttttt! omg. some bitch just walked past my door saying how twilight is gay. should i go shank her? rofl
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:56 am

Okay, since we'll use the green banner until the first trailer, I think we should change the background and font color. Hmm. How about a black background and a nice green font?
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:04 am

LiONLAMBxox wrote:i know! but i didnt know what else to put on ittttttt! omg. some bitch just walked past my door saying how twilight is gay. should i go shank her? rofl

Maybe you shouldn't. LOL. Just slip a note on her door later saying "You're gay." Razz

Mizz Lola Marie Efron wrote:Okay, since we'll use the green banner until the first trailer, I think we should change the background and font color. Hmm. How about a black background and a nice green font?

We're working on a Palazzo Dei Priori background. IDK about the green font... But it's not impossible. Hmmm...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:24 am

Mary - you should so totally shank that person. I would have. No-one is allowed to call Twilight gay and get away with it, seriously.

And i like the green font, it is very different.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:30 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Mary - you should so totally shank that person. I would have. No-one is allowed to call Twilight gay and get away with it, seriously.

And i like the green font, it is very different.

Thanks: Mary for the background & banner, and of course for the black/white/grey color scheme. Lola to the green font. I just did what you wanted me to do.

It looks so Forks-ey. Very Happy It reminds me of that part when Edward left. Sad It's so sad. New Moon mania makes me cry. And the banner we chose was the one you liked, Ten.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:34 am

Yeah, it all looks so good, the backround, layout, font and the awesome banner.

We certainly have New Moon mania here on the Cullenate Forums. It is so awesome.

It is making me even more excited for the film then i even thought was possible. lol....
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:42 am

Yes. Me, too. I don't know if I'm excited for the first official trailer or the movie itself. I can't wait!!! I wish they'd post some new NM posters... official posters!!!

I love how we get to change the site like this. It's fulfilling. I also love working with you people. You are all so fawsome & famazing.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:45 am

You are also fawesome and famazing, completely Tayloriffic.

I think i am excited for all of it, and i really really really want the official posters to come out. I need a new Jacob poster, and the New Moon poster's HAVE to have more then one Jacob one. Right?

I am really loving this site, it looks so good. Love every bit of it.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:53 am

Ni xihuan website. Very Happy Xie xie.

Since NM is about Jake's time with Bella (aside from Edward leaving & the Volterra part), I bet there will be tons of posters & pics of him. Wink
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:08 am

I am sure that New Moon will have plenty of Jacob ness, and i think that is what i am looking forward to most besides the actual movie....

It will be a good thing having Jake New Moon pics, it will help my Jacobitis, it is a drug i am willing to be addicted too. I already am. I mean, i am soooo excited for OFFICAL New Moon stuff to come out. Posters, trailers, everything, i just cant wait....

And seeing this new New Moon site look is making me all the more anxious.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:42 am

haha ill work on the it will be as if i never existed one so we can a vamp-centric banner when we change it again. i AM NOT looking forward to the first trailer. well i am, but im REALLY REALLY NOT. when the trailer comes out there will bed SOMETHING on there and it will just make the waiting 50 BAZILLION times harderrrrrrrrr!!!
    lovehate91
    lovehate91
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Student(HS)
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  lovehate91 Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:25 pm

I'm totally not looking forward to it, either!!
    It will make waiting infinitely harder!!!!

But, you know.. If I can wait for Midnight Sun, this should be cake for me. lol

I LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT IN ITS ENTIRETY!!!!
    It'll take a little getting used to, but overall, I LOVE IT!!!
    jump

:eamc: Jacob
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:20 pm

lovehate91 wrote:But, you know.. If I can wait for Midnight Sun, this should be cake for me. lol

amen to that my indiana sisterrrrrrr! rofl!
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:56 pm

Hmm...I really like the green font. But why is the background blue?
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:15 pm

Mizz Lola Marie Efron wrote:Hmm...I really like the green font. But why is the background blue?

its not blue? its a forest...
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:53 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron wrote:Hmm...I really like the green font. But why is the background blue?

Not the forest, like the background on top of the forest. The background where we type is blue
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:52 am

Mizz Lola Marie Efron wrote:
    LiONLAMBxox wrote:

Not the forest, like the background on top of the forest. The background where we type is blue

The background on top of the forest? I don't see it... tongue

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:05 am