Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+2
Pretty_Twisted
trizn
6 posters

OMG!!! DID YOU JUST SEE TWI-FO's BANNER?

trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

OMG!!! DID YOU JUST SEE TWI-FO's BANNER? Empty OMG!!! DID YOU JUST SEE TWI-FO's BANNER?

Post  trizn Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:05 pm

I JUST LOGGED ON TWIFO & THE BANNER CAUGHT MY ATTENTION. IT SAYS "ANTI-TWILIGHTERS WILL RULE!!" WTF?!?!?!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

CAN WE DO THAT TODAY? APRIL FOOLS?
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

OMG!!! DID YOU JUST SEE TWI-FO's BANNER? Empty Re: OMG!!! DID YOU JUST SEE TWI-FO's BANNER?

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:09 pm

Im headed there now, and if they are messing with TwiFo, i am going to go fan girl on all anti's on there who think it is funny....
    trizn
    trizn

OMG!!! DID YOU JUST SEE TWI-FO's BANNER? Empty Re: OMG!!! DID YOU JUST SEE TWI-FO's BANNER?

Post  trizn Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:11 pm

It's an April Fools joke, I bet. Canwe do something about our site? 😁 let's be Harry Potter for today. LOL... IDK...

Oh, and check out http://twilightsucks.com/
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:15 pm

April Fools was yesterday anyway....

Oh no wait....i guess maybe in other countries it is today....lol....

It is makeing my computer slow, it is so wrong, normally TwiFo is so quick....lol....
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:18 pm

you have to highlight your posts to read them. I'm logging off TwiFo. I can't deal with this.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:19 pm

I havent made a post yet, but i will probably get annoyed and log off as well....lol...
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:25 pm

um speaking of april fools day jokes did you see the bullshit one about midnight sun? grrrrr. i was PISSED. and dont edit this because there are no other words to freaking describe it. i dont want to look again or ill punch something. go google midnight sun april fools joke and click on i think the first one. ><. :blowup:

speaking of midnight sun. seeing topics like "when alice says..." is very difficult for those who are abstaining. rofl. im dying. just saying! rofl actually i dont care but just know i was two seconds away from clicking on it lol.
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 768
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post  Valkyrja Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:33 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:um speaking of april fools day jokes did you see the bullshit one about midnight sun? grrrrr. i was PISSED. and dont edit this because there are no other words to freaking describe it. i dont want to look again or ill punch something. go google midnight sun april fools joke and click on i think the first one. ><. :blowup:
    I did it. And I shouldn't have done it. Because now I'm MAD. And the worst was having New Moon from Jacob's perspective. I was having some difficulties with a few chapters from his perspective imagine a whole book .... (sorry Tennille and all of you Jacob lovers *bows*).
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:46 pm

I'm gonna be playing with our site. LOL. I have an idea.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:49 pm

I just typed it in....

Not a cool joke, especially since i want to read all of Midnight Sun....grrrr....and how can people joke about having a whole book in Jacob's perspective, because that would be the most awesome thing to EVER happen....i really wish she would do that, those few chapters in Breaking Dawn we had from Jacobs POV were my favourite (that was probably obvious)...

Well i got an April Fools joke sent to my facebook. It was saying that Taylor wasnt cutting it as Jacob Black and they were going to replace him, well i was soooooo angry, i almost cried, because April Fools was yesterday over here, it is Thursday the 2nd of April, so i didnt think of it as a joke, until i came on here and read all this, and then thought, oh, ok, thats it, they are in trouble when i go back on facebook....It was a friend of mine, an anti, who is on the I HATE TWI group on facebook.....

Seriously, after my breaking my wrist and chipping my knee cap i couldnt handle having my heart stop as well, but it almost did....
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:53 pm

They even had an article about ROB quitting ECLIPSE!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!! Then I read the small print underneath. Oh, well... If that was true I'd prob get Mad

*Oh, I changed the site's description to: Slytherin Headquarters: Defense Against the Dark Arts 😁
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 768
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post  Valkyrja Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:56 pm

Flair wrote:They even had an article about ROB quitting ECLIPSE!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!! Then I read the small print underneath. Oh, well... If that was true I'd prob get Mad
    That could NEVER be true. Rob is a great Edward, not to say the best Edward out there. He portrayed him beautifully and nobody could do it better.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:58 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
    Flair wrote:They even had an article about ROB quitting ECLIPSE!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!! Then I read the small print underneath. Oh, well... If that was true I'd prob get Mad
    That could NEVER be true. Rob is a great Edward, not to say the best Edward out there. He portrayed him beautifully and nobody could do it better.

Agreed. There will be no better Edward than him. I hope they still sign him up in BD (Summit bought the rights & will be making a BD movie), and I hope he still looks 17 then. Tinkerbell
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:00 pm

Im still thinking about an entire book from Jacob's perspective, that would be mad, i wish that wasnt an april fools joke....

I also had someone send me one that said Rob was quitting Eclipse, which got me angry, but then i didnt believe it....lol.... Evil or Very Mad

I dont think they should replace anyone, no way, nu-uh, because that would suck....Like when they hadnt confirmed Taylor to be playing Jacob straight away i was sooooooo angry, you have no idea, seriously....lol...
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:10 pm

Yay! Let's change the site for April fools! Is it true TS was hacked?
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:15 pm

It's not true. It's just an April Fools joke. TwiSucks getting hacked? That would be the day. If it were true, then tomorrow, it'll make the headlines on Twilighters sites/posts.

*I'm thinking of changing the banner for today. LOL. But I may not. I just placed;
    "Slytherin Headquarters: Defense Against the Dark Arts." I know, lame. 😁
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:21 pm

Flair wrote:It's not true. It's just an April Fools joke. TwiSucks getting hacked? That would be the day. If it were true, then tomorrow, it'll make the headlines on Twilighters sites/posts.

*I'm thinking of changing the banner for today. LOL. But I may not. I just placed;
    "Slytherin Headquarters: Defense Against the Dark Arts." I know, lame. 😁

Oh, lol. It's like Voldemort's HQ, LOL. If it's Slytherin HQ, then shouldn't it be just dark arts?
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:21 pm

Go ahead, Rai, take a risk, change the banner......cheer up everyone's day....
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:22 pm

hahaha i feel as if im out of a cullenate job. lol.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:23 pm

HUH? Im lost again, why would you feel like that? (i am sooooo blonde today, i even forgot my dogs name this morning, it is just one of those days)
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:24 pm

hahahaha that was before you joined. we all had jobs. im SUPPOSED to be the graphic designer but i guess the site overlord decided im not good enough any more rofl. just kidding rai!!!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:30 pm

Oh ok, yeah, i knew about all that, but not completely enough....

And im sure your not out of the job....

You could make a random Jacob banner and im sure everyone would love it....lol....man i am tired, i dont know whether im making any sense or not....lol.....

Laughing

So what was everyone's jobs?

Oh and BTW, i am over this everyone having different days thing, why are we ahead for anyway? It is making me confused on facebook, not knowing who is joking and who is past April Fools day like we are....lol....
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:32 pm

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Oh ok, yeah, i knew about all that, but not completely enough....

And im sure your not out of the job....

You could make a random Jacob banner and im sure everyone would love it....lol....man i am tired, i dont know whether im making any sense or not....lol.....

Laughing

So what was everyone's jobs?

Oh and BTW, i am over this everyone having different days thing, why are we ahead for anyway? It is making me confused on facebook, not knowing who is joking and who is past April Fools day like we are....lol....

LOL. My job was site reporter. I posted any new news regarding New Moon or anything else. Do any of you guys go on eachdata anymore, lol?
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:33 pm

hahahahaa me and ally were talking forever on facebook earlier because of that stupid midnight sun thing. then we started talking about languages lol.

haha i was graphic designer. ive made all our banners except for the one rai's using now.
    rai's site overlord.
    lola's the reporter.

and thats all i really remember lol of the people who are still here.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:33 pm

and no. i havent been on eachdata in a long time. i miss the stupid chat box thing lol. staying up super late and talking lol.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:32 am