Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+2
magic
LiONLAMBxox
6 posters

PICK A BANNER FOR NEW MOON MANIA OR I MAY HAVE TO KARATE CHOP YOUR FACE!!! just saying XD.

LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

PICK A BANNER FOR NEW MOON MANIA OR I MAY HAVE TO KARATE CHOP YOUR FACE!!!  just saying XD. Empty PICK A BANNER FOR NEW MOON MANIA OR I MAY HAVE TO KARATE CHOP YOUR FACE!!! just saying XD.

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:48 pm

hahaha im going to be making several new moon banners today. let me know what you think. we're going to change the site to make it more new moon-ish for the ET New Moon exclusive stuff i think. and if not for that, then for the first trailer for sure. but i think the sooner the better. anyways we want it to be absolute perfection. so be honest. be as brutal as you want. i can take it. also post any good SHORT, NON-BIASED quotes you can think of. i have a feeling the forbidden to remember, terrified to forget quote will be overdone.

PICK A BANNER FOR NEW MOON MANIA OR I MAY HAVE TO KARATE CHOP YOUR FACE!!!  just saying XD. Newmoonishbanner
    ^^i made this one a while ago, actually more like a month or more ago. i like it but i think i can do better

PICK A BANNER FOR NEW MOON MANIA OR I MAY HAVE TO KARATE CHOP YOUR FACE!!!  just saying XD. Newmoonbanner1
    ^^i just made this one today. and i dont like it.

Last edited by LiONLAMBxox on Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

PICK A BANNER FOR NEW MOON MANIA OR I MAY HAVE TO KARATE CHOP YOUR FACE!!!  just saying XD. Empty Re: PICK A BANNER FOR NEW MOON MANIA OR I MAY HAVE TO KARATE CHOP YOUR FACE!!! just saying XD.

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:59 pm

yeah im almost embarrassed to even post this one. but you fools are getting them all. even the terrible ones. like this. i was going to simple... but it looks autrocious. (cant spell... lo siento)

PICK A BANNER FOR NEW MOON MANIA OR I MAY HAVE TO KARATE CHOP YOUR FACE!!!  just saying XD. NMbanner2
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

PICK A BANNER FOR NEW MOON MANIA OR I MAY HAVE TO KARATE CHOP YOUR FACE!!!  just saying XD. Empty Re: PICK A BANNER FOR NEW MOON MANIA OR I MAY HAVE TO KARATE CHOP YOUR FACE!!! just saying XD.

Post  magic Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:14 pm

The last one made me into making one with that text as well. The text sounds very tragic Smile
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:24 pm

PICK A BANNER FOR NEW MOON MANIA OR I MAY HAVE TO KARATE CHOP YOUR FACE!!!  just saying XD. NM3
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:25 pm

and now im bored. ill make more later if you guys decide that you dont like any of these.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:39 pm

so i like the second one i posted. it grew on me lol. but you guys decide. i could be biased. they might all suck. who knows? not meee.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:03 pm

PICK A BANNER FOR NEW MOON MANIA OR I MAY HAVE TO KARATE CHOP YOUR FACE!!!  just saying XD. NM4
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:05 pm

I like the second one you did, that was way sweet. But i also like the Is anything a legend anymore one as well, that one caught my eye more then the other one's, and i really like that quote as well.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:07 pm

i like that one too, but if you guys DO pick that one tell me soooooon so i can fix it up a bit. im too lazy right now.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:09 pm

Well i pick it, lets just wait and see what everyone else thinks!

Razz
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:24 pm

PICK A BANNER FOR NEW MOON MANIA OR I MAY HAVE TO KARATE CHOP YOUR FACE!!!  just saying XD. NM5

um i kinda like this one too.
    lovehate91
    lovehate91
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Student(HS)

Post  lovehate91 Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:17 pm

I /really/ like this one.
    I love the color and the quote.
    It would look great with the flower as the background.

Spoiler:

Mind if I extinguish my boredom with trying my hand at this?
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:44 pm

rofl do what you want. i dont really care lol.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:10 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:PICK A BANNER FOR NEW MOON MANIA OR I MAY HAVE TO KARATE CHOP YOUR FACE!!!  just saying XD. NM5

um i kinda like this one too.

This is it, i choose this one now, yep, people come on, pick this one, PLEASE!!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:12 pm

=] i like that one too tenten. i felt like a jerk not putting something vampire-y on there... but i couldnt find anything that looked good.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:13 pm

I like the one with the blue font and it says, is anything a legend anymore? I like the other one that says that, too. COULD YOU ADD A BLUE CROWN IN IT, TOO???!!!!!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:16 pm

that damn crown wont change colors. i tried. grrr. you guys really like the blue one? lol i thought that was the worst one. i was just trying to make a werewolf-y one to be fair lol.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:21 pm

Yes, i do like the blue one, but i like the other one better, the black and white one. I love it, and all of it's werewolfness.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:56 pm

Damn! I want that blue one with a crown! We could change the background color to black and the font to blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:09 pm

hahaha dude. idk. i like the other one with that quote better. the blue is just sooo.... random. and it would look HORRIBLE unless rai rai could pretty much match that blue.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:52 pm

Rai-Rai is the site overlord. I'm sure she could do it. It would look so awesome, it would kinda be a countdown to New Moon. We could have a counter too
    lovehate91
    lovehate91
    Master Cullenate

Post  lovehate91 Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:34 pm

Oh, I love the idea of a counter!!

And the blue!!

Or change the whole color scheme to go with the black and white! I like that one, too! Perhaps more! IDK, I can't decide!
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:07 am

I just love the black and blue theme!
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:39 am

Okay, so I'll be playing with the site theme colors, then. Black & blue, eh? 😁 Brace yourself. I love the quote & the pic. It makes me cry. It reminds me of when Edward said that... Sad

PICK A BANNER FOR NEW MOON MANIA OR I MAY HAVE TO KARATE CHOP YOUR FACE!!!  just saying XD. NMbanner2
    lovehate91
    lovehate91
    Master Cullenate

Post  lovehate91 Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:04 am

^
    I like that one a lot, too.
    I love how the empty mood it puts off.
    Very well done. Reminds me a tad of my photography, I always do either green filtered or red filtered in foresty scenes.

I think a nice green and brown look would be excellent for the forum. Very Happy
    It's my prom color scheme!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:24 am