Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

5 posters

New Moon and Eclipse filiming together????

Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

New Moon and Eclipse filiming together???? Empty New Moon and Eclipse filiming together????

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:50 pm

A reader at Twicrack sent in some interesting news- are New Moon and Eclipse being filmed together? As of now this is a rumor, but a very interesting one...

New Moon and Eclipse filiming together???? 53l4qq

My friend also said that the crewmember told him that they are currently shooting both the 2nd AND the 3rd. I asked my friend if he meant that they were filming Eclipse right after they finish New Moon, but he said that he was sure they are filming both. It kind of makes sense and it explains why Taylor Lautner was in the parking lot pictures on Lainey Gossip (Jacob shows up at Forks H.S. in Eclipse to confront Edward).
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

New Moon and Eclipse filiming together???? Empty Re: New Moon and Eclipse filiming together????

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:09 pm

it really does make sense that they WOULD do it like that... but i thought they werent having the same director for eclipse? taylor could have just been there to watch...
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

New Moon and Eclipse filiming together???? Empty Re: New Moon and Eclipse filiming together????

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:10 pm

plus jakes hair changes... in the parking lot he had his wig on... but in the book his hair should be short there shouldnt it?
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:55 pm

Yep Mary, he had short hair in the parking lot scence in Eclipse (it had grown a little, but it couldnt have grown that much)...

But in saying that, it makes sense for them to film them either at the same time or directly after one and other because isnt Eclipse coming out in the middle of next year or something like that? If so, there isnt much time anyway between shooting New Moon and Eclipse.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:24 pm

I would say, not true. I've seen Kellen's interview and he mentioned he needs to film for New Moon for two weeks. Then he's going back to LA or something. And needs to be back in August when they start Eclipse. Which is shame. I was hoping Rob will be in London in August cause I am doing my trip there for a weekNew Moon and Eclipse filiming together???? Cry_emote_by_terbeag
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:29 pm

im so excited for eclipse! if they do it right it could totally be the best of them all. well i think breaking dawn could potentially be the best, but since they havent said theyre doing it for sure im not going to let myself get too excitablee!!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:28 am

Well i have my hopes set on New Moon being the best. But i am exited heaps about Eclipse as well, so i wish they were filming it together so they have longer for it so they dont miss anything or mess it up.
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:54 am

They are filming NM & Eclipse simultaneously. The actors may be looking older if they filmed it after a year...
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:57 am

y'all i REALLY REALLY dont think theyre filming them at the same time. possibly back to back... but seriously wouldnt that get confusing... and how could they keep that a secret, cause this is the only place ive heard that theyre filming them simultaneously... and there remains the fact that im almost POSITIVE that they were going to have a new director for eclipse. AND they havent cast some of the people for eclipse yet... leah, seth?
    trizn
    trizn

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:10 am

That's what they said. They will start filming Eclipse soon. But not now, though. They won't stop. LOL. Once they pop, they can't stop.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:57 am

In August. I rather believe what Keller says, than media Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:24 pm