Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+4
magic
Pretty_Twisted
AmyHale
LiONLAMBxox
8 posters

Eclipse Movie

LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Eclipse Movie Empty Eclipse Movie

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:09 pm

soo this is a little early, but i'm going to make it anyways.

what are your expectations for eclipse? what HAS to be in there or you'll be pissed? what is it okay if they leave out? what do you THINK they'll leave out?

it's only in june! not too far away! i'm excited!

anyways i suppose i'll answer my own question.

1) the proposal had better be in there WORD FOR WORD! if i don't hear "isabella swan... i promise to love you forever, every single day of forever. will you marry me?" i will be PISSED! the need to go to florida! they need to tell the third wife story! they had better have plenty of cullen time! they are AWESOME and have not gotten NEARLY enough screen time!

2) i'm perfectly fine with them leaving out when edward buys the motorcycle so that he can ride with bella. i get so mad at her there!

3) i bet they leave out the time that bella tries to escape to jake's. i bet they also leave out the first kiss when she punches him. i just have a feeling.
    AmyHale
    AmyHale
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 2738
    Job/hobbies : Kellan's personal bellydancer.
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

Eclipse Movie Empty Re: Eclipse Movie

Post  AmyHale Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:36 pm

NO!!!!! THE PUNCH HAS TO BE THERE!!!!! I mean, what about "fall again, bella?"

Everyone's stories, the proposal, crazy newborns and of course the last battle with Victoria. I dont know, everything HAS to be in it xD
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:17 pm

i WANT the punch to be in there. but.... oh... we'll talk about this on december 5th hermana.
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Post  AmyHale Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:23 pm

Oh... DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN IT!!!!!!!!! This is why I'm not suposse to be here!!!! Mad Sad
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:02 am

I am not to worried about Eclipse, i mean, i dont have many expectations at the moment, New Moon was the book i was most looking forward to and worried about...but there are a few things i want in it...

Jacob kissing Bella BOTH TIMES! And the second one, it better not be potrayed, and written in a way that makes Jacob look like the bad guy!

I want the story that they heard down at La Push! Flashback imagiary, where we see it al unfolding!

I dont want to concentrate only on the Bella, Edward Victoria and Riley part of the battle, i want to see what the others are up to as well....to make it more visually dynamic...

I want to and i dont want the epilogue to be in it, because, i know if we see Jake run away, i will cry like a major freak, but then, for us to know he is gone at the start of BD then it kinda needs to be in their....i am torn, i dont want to cry like a freak, like not breathing, sobbing, hyperventilating crying like i did when i read the book, but i dont want them to leave out any Jacob stuff, if that makes any sense?

I want it to start with the Jacob and Bella letters....

and ok, there is heaps i want in it, and alot of it is Jacob stuff! LOL!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:12 am

THAT is one thing we are NEVER going to agree on. i want the second kiss portrayed EXACTLY how it is in the book, and in my opinion it makes jake look like a complete douche. i had sympathy for the poor kid before that one. then he blew it. arghhh. but yeah. i will be PISSED if that is anything BUT EXACTLY what it is in the book.

and maybe some of the battle before victoria comes... that would be nice. but nooo no no. the battle with victoria is edward's time and it had better be all about edward.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:55 pm

Well, when i read the book, i didnt change my opinion on Jake after that kiss, i didnt mind at all, and i felt even more sorry for him. I dont think he looked like an donkey-butt, so i hope they do it the way i interperated it! LOL!

The bit that pissed me off, and they need to put in, so i can actually call Edward a douche in the cinema and have ordinary, un affected by Team whatever people agree with me, so i wont be the only one covered in popcorn, is the bit where, Edward knows Jacob can still hear, and he talks to Bella about the best 10 nights or whatever, and Edward PURPOSLY mentioned when Bella agreed to marry him, knowing Jacob could hear.....that better be in it, i want to be able to say something, and have some people, hopefully, agree with me!

There is heaps i want in it, and i think, if my friends and stuff are anything to go by, and according to the gossip dude on the morning show, from what he knows of the filming, it is going to highten the Team Jacob v Team Edward thing....
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:31 pm

i have no comment other than to say that you are in-freaking-sane. i understand making excuses for your guy, but that was just wrong of him...

i, on the other hand, can admit that edward was a bit of a douche there. but jake was also being a cocky donkey-butt-hole about the sleeping bag thing, sooooo i think he deserved it!

lord oprah should really get us together for this. i have a feeling that we'd be entertaining as HELL watching eclipse together.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:06 pm

And, i admit, Jake went about that second kiss the wrong way, he shouldnt have said that, but it dont stop me from feeling sorry for him, people always to desperate things to get what they want, i know i do....

Oh, and the sleeping bag thing, that was just funny, i mean, really, how was it not, but what Edward did, that was wrong, he should have waited for Bella to tell Jacob, that was so mean, i swear, i will lose it when that part, or, if that part, is in the movie!

But yes, if Oprah could see how we are right now, and the movie isnt even out, i imagine she would want us on the show, i think it would be entertaining, i mean, i know from me there will tears, anger, probably hurting someone if they laugh when something bad happens to Jake that makes me cry, i think i will laugh and yeah....we would be awesome to watch watchin the movie! LOL!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:29 pm

i guess i know what you mean about the desperate thing... but he also should have felt bad afterwards if it was just something that he said out of desperation. but he didn't.

and the edward thing WAS rude. but i think jake had been asking for it for a looooong time. it's not like he did anything to him. it's not like he lied. what he said was 100% true. it was mean of edward, yes... but not totally undeserved.

and i KNOW! seriously we would be so funny! like throwing punches at eachother throughout the movie, and then afterwards hugging like nothing happened! so funny! i'd watch it if i wasn't one of us! LOL!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:16 pm

you write too much when I am offline from HQ Razz I didn't read it all, sorry!!!! hehe

I don't remember details in Eclipse anymore. But I remember what I wanted to have in movie. the tent scene where Jake warms up Bella. I think that was my fav part in book lol Not cause I love Jake lol but cause it just had such a pressure between both guys. And you know, the best story is when you see how your fav character are hurted but the same time he can't do anything about it. You feel so sorry for him as you almost start to feel what he may feel hehe

So yeah, I WANT that in the movie.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:38 pm

Yeah Mary, i would watch that Oprah episode as well, if i wasnt one of us! Troy said i should keep bugging Oprah's people, and make them see reason, because he wants to sit at home, in he comfort of his recliner chair and watch that Oprah episode! He said his highlight would definatly be the bits they show of us in the movie! LOL!

But yeah, i think Jacob could have felt bad about it, but i am still not going to be mad at him, i know he isnt perfect, but that is why i love him, he is stubborn, he makes mistakes, lord knows i am the same!

And really, there are many more Edward being a total donkey-butt in Eclipse that piss me off, but, i wont get into it here, as i am sure i would have mentioned it all before at one point, and if i havent, well, who knows, maybe one day, i will....LOL! When i have more time!

Oh, i was talking to my friends about this, and they just think Eclipse will be hilarious when Bella is literally begging Edward for sex....i forgot she did that...hahaha....should be funny!

Honestly, i will just be happy with a decent amount of Jacob in the movie....and it is all done right!

And the movie should go for close to three hours, they need to make sure they cover everything!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:54 pm

lol! she's stopping the show in 2011! so we have to get on it lol! and us in the movie would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny! like i can honestly see you or me tackling eacbother over a couple seats. then everyone would expect us to be mad about it later, but we totally wouldn't be! hahahaha unless it crossed a certain line XD. which i wouldn't cross.... hahaha but you worry me sometimes.

yeah. i know, i know. i make excuses for edward for a couple things as well.

lol the only thing about edward that really pisse me off was when he took the thing out of her car. and i can see why he did it, so it doesn't really matter all that much.

bella begging for sex pisses me off to no end. i'm going to scream at her in the theater i think
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:26 am

Hahaha dont worry i wouldnt cross any lines, i probably would hurt you, but not to painfully, it would be like when i do it to Troy...and, if they have the bit where Jake run away at the end of the movie....well, all my anger would have evaporated and i would be to upset.....and then after i calmed down (unless you lot were laughing at Jacob leaving while i am in hysterics....well then i might not calm down) ... yeah, after i stopped the hysteria i would be all excited about the movie anyway!

Ok, yeah, please, enlighten me on this reason Edward took that thing out of her car, because if Troy did that to stop me from seeing one of my friends, i would totally kick him in the head and dump his donkey-butt....i hated when Edward done that....

Oh, and dude, we will be yelling at Bella together, i hated when she was begging for sex as well...so annoying....i hope it isnt mentioned as much in the movie as it was in the book!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:21 pm

i admit, it was a rather douche-y move. and if a normal guy did that to my car i would kill him. but edward, for one, isn't the most mature person. he THINKS he is, because he's been around for soooooooooooo long. but his emotions are still like a 17 year old boys. but anyways, he is just so freaking scared of losing bella. not that she'll choose jake, because i'm sure he would have dealt with that. but he could read jake's mind... and sam's mind. he saw what sam did to emily. he's seen how close jake's been doing that to bella, and he knows, better than anyone, how easy it would be for jake to slip. it was stupid for him to take it out of her car, but he had good intentions, and i can look past it. like in new moon, when jake was trying to stop bella from going to volterra? that was shitty. let the girl make her own decisions. but i can understand WHY he did it. he understood vampires and was just worried about her safety.
    Vampiria
    Vampiria
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 474
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  Vampiria Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:37 am

it has to contain at least the major details...
    i haven't watched new moon yet, but my friends told me they skipped A LOT of major details...even though the screenplay and direction were great...but skipping major details, specially if someone has read a book about the movie, will get us disappointed...
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:47 am

they really didn't.... the major stuff was all in there really... i think they actually did a really good job with new moon.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:46 pm

They missed one bit of NM that i thought really, really should have been in the movie....but i thought they did great aside from that!

But yeah, Eclipse was a bigger book, and i dont think the movie will go for much longer then NM did, which, isnt that long really....but, then again, alot of Eclipse could be skipped, like i dont need to see Bella begging for sex all the time, just need to see it once to know she is horny....i think they will do ok! I just want the Jacob bits to all be there, and i will be happy if they those Jacob bits are done the way i read them, kinda like they were in NM!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:37 pm

tenny if they make jacob look like he was RIGHT after he kissed bella the second time i will flip shit! the first time he shouldn't look super nice but that was more resonable and realistic, but the second time he should look like the desperate donkey-butt he was being! sorry! just my opinion!
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Post  AmyHale Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:36 am

AND now you'll die xD
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:42 am

tenny already knows my opinion on that kiss hermana! hahaha.
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Post  AmyHale Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:50 am

Of course she does, but she'll kill you anyways xDDD
    Vampiria
    Vampiria

Post  Vampiria Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:58 pm

I watched New Moon FINALLYYYYYYYYYY....and well yeah the details are there...so am going to kill my friends tuesday at uni Razz
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

Post  poisoned_rose Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:12 pm

Laughing Go for it!! How'd you find NM?
    Vampiria
    Vampiria

Post  Vampiria Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:57 am

It was GREAT...!!!
    but there was one thing i didn't really like, the way the lenses looked SO OBVIOUS...their eyes sometimes looked like they were going to pop out of their sockets.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:11 pm