Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

2 posters

Taylor Lautner To Buff up in New Moon / Eclipse Interim

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Taylor Lautner To Buff up in New Moon / Eclipse Interim Empty Taylor Lautner To Buff up in New Moon / Eclipse Interim

Post  magic Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:27 am

Taylor Lautner To Buff up in New Moon / Eclipse Interim

As the anticipation for the Twilight sequel New Moon and future follow-ups get bigger and bigger, so does Taylor Lautner, who'll be putting on even more bulk for the third film Eclipse.

"Jacob's character is continually growing throughout the series," Lautner told PEOPLE at the MTV Movie Awards Sunday night, "so I got about eight weeks off before I go back again for Eclipse and I'm going to be hitting the gym."

Lautner, 17, already beefed up considerably for his role as the shape shifting werewolf Jacob Black in New Moon after brief behind-the-scenes debate over whether the role should be recast. He said he'll be getting bigger and bigger "until the end of the series," but he looks forward to returning to his normal size.

"When we're done with the Twilight films I'll definitely bulk down and just get lean again because I don't want to stay big and bulky."

"It's insane!" costar Ashley Greene said of Lautner's new build. "I was going through my phone and looking at all the pictures, and there's one from the wrap party that we did here after the first one and it's incredible. I was like, 'Taylor, did you see this?' He was like, 'Oh my gosh.' He gained 30 lbs. He's not a little kid anymore."

In recent photos from the New Moon set star Robert Pattinson also showed off some impressively chiseled abs, and costar Kellan Lutz said they were achieved without any airbrushed shadows – in fact, Lutz takes some tongue-in-cheek credit for Pattinson's six-pack.

"I've been training him, I've been training Taylor," he insisted straight-faced, but promised that there's no fitness competition among the men of New Moon – at least on his part. "I'm the tallest one and so I'll stick with that trait.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20282491,00.html

Bulk up more? ome Surprised
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Taylor Lautner To Buff up in New Moon / Eclipse Interim Empty Re: Taylor Lautner To Buff up in New Moon / Eclipse Interim

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:43 pm

Freaking hell, i dont know how much more his short donkey-butt can bulk up, i mean, he isnt that tall in reality, he isnt like all those wrestlers and body builders who are all a fair bit over 6ft and can get away with it. I mean, i love muscular guys, i always have, which is probably where my WWE infactuation started, so i am sure i will still think he is famazing, but i dont know, i mean, Jacob got taller in the books, Taylor cant get any taller in reality, they can just make him look taller with camera angles and having him stand on box's...Oh well, i think another 10 pounds for Eclipse will look WAYYYYYY hot, and then he can go for another 10 after that for Breaking Dawn...That isnt too much....OMJ imagine by the time he bulks up for eclipse! Oh man, imagine the muscle tone, and the way his body will move and flex at the slightest movement! Looks like i might need a paramedic on standby for Eclipse and BD as well as NM!! LOL!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Taylor Lautner To Buff up in New Moon / Eclipse Interim Empty Re: Taylor Lautner To Buff up in New Moon / Eclipse Interim

Post  magic Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:48 pm

will he not blow up with those muscles in Breaking Dawn? lol

I am not sure how the getting back in old shape works. But I've heard your skin is stretched already and it will look weird lol I don't know, that's what I've heard lol
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:53 pm

Taylor will never be able to go back to being lean and normal looking like he was in Twilight, no way, not if he is putting on that much by the time they do BD...He will possibly be able to go back to how he looks in New Moon without any damage or stretching....Which is fine by me, because he looks perfecter then normal for New Moon....lol...

Im not sure how it works either, but i do know it is is possible, but like i said, he will never get back to what he was prior to New Moon...no way! Im sure not matter what he will still look good, he always has, even when he was skinny, and since i like muscle, clearly, i think he will look famazing in Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, just like he does in New Moon and did in Twilight!

=D

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:51 pm