Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

2 posters

Bobby Long: Robert Pattinson Gets “Molested Right and Left”

trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Bobby Long: Robert Pattinson Gets “Molested Right and Left” Empty Bobby Long: Robert Pattinson Gets “Molested Right and Left”

Post  trizn Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:59 am

I know it's Lola's thread, but I just couldn't resist the headlines. LOL.

EW has a fun look at musician Bobby Long, who worked with friend Robert Pattinson on a track on the Twilight soundtrack. He’s currently on a International tour that’ll see him hitting the states in NYC, Nashville and LA–

On a visit today to EW’s offices, the lanky, swoopy-haired Brit talked to us about his upcoming American tour dates, and the hazards of ancillary — if still white-hot — fame. “Rob gets it 99 million percent more,” Long admits, “but it’s still mad. He and I went to the premiere in London together, and he was just getting molested right and left. For me, it’s clearly not as extreme, but it’s still amazing to watch. And you know,” he adds with a laugh, “there was free booze everywhere, so we got quite drunk and I just kept bothering the guy from Superbad, McLovin’. He was very nice about it.”

Bobby Long: Robert Pattinson Gets “Molested Right and Left” 200904141640
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Bobby Long: Robert Pattinson Gets “Molested Right and Left” Empty Re: Bobby Long: Robert Pattinson Gets “Molested Right and Left”

Post  magic Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:35 pm

molested lol!

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:38 pm