Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

4 posters

Japanese Magazine Scans of Taylor, Kristen, and Rob

trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Japanese Magazine Scans of Taylor, Kristen, and Rob - Page 3 Empty Re: Japanese Magazine Scans of Taylor, Kristen, and Rob

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:53 pm

Me, too. As I stare at Rob's face, I can't help but think how it would feel like making love with him. Laughing WHOAAA!!! Hahahaha!!!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Japanese Magazine Scans of Taylor, Kristen, and Rob - Page 3 Empty Re: Japanese Magazine Scans of Taylor, Kristen, and Rob

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:05 pm

LOL!

I know, i stare at Taylor and just think, WOW, and invsion having him on my bed, with a plate of gummi bears and doritto's (cuz i love them, eating doritto's now actually) and we share them, and then, well he dont keep his clothes on for long, i rip them off with my teeth, and proceed to use the handcuffs to chain him to the bed (which, he likes lol) and then just dont stop till he cant handle it anymore....

Or in another scenario we are having movie sex....lol...it always looks so comfortable and nice in the movies, but from experience, it aint that easy like they show, and it is never the soft and delicate and slow (or maybe that is just me)....anywho, i want to do that with Taylor...

Laughing
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:09 pm

I wanna sing La, la, la...loving you is easy coz your beautiful... Laughing
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:18 pm

Laughing

My first thought with that La, La, La thing was of Sharkboy, when the La La's are singing at a frequecny to high for his highly trained ears....SHARK FRENZY!!

lol....

And my second thought was La, La, La....you forgot to put the Push on the end...

Wow, Taylor is on my brain alot, lol, i didnt realise how badly before, lol, but i dont care, i love him and am proud of it....lol..
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:23 pm

Flair wrote:
    LiONLAMBxox wrote:oh my! holy robert pattinson!

Not only my jaw dropped but my panties dropped as well last night--err really early this morning when we saw these pics. Drool

Shocked Laughing

rofl!!! oh my again!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:27 pm

Now, with Rob holding his collar in the background pic... OH MY EDWARD ROB!!! Hahaha.. You don't know how long I've waited for you
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:29 am

WOW!

Taylor! I have to come on this thread every time, no matter what, i so love those pics and have so many ideas about what i want to do with him....

jump

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:48 pm