Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

4 posters

Japanese Magazine Scans of Taylor, Kristen, and Rob

Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Japanese Magazine Scans of Taylor, Kristen, and Rob - Page 2 Empty Re: Japanese Magazine Scans of Taylor, Kristen, and Rob

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:08 am

I think i want Taylor on top, my legs behind my head and Taylor just doing his thing! LOL!

Ahhhh so many visuals, so much running through my mind...LOL!!

I love those Taylor pics Lola posted and they are giving me so many ideas...

and not all of them involve a bed, some of them involve time on the backseat of the rabbit....lol

And Lola: OMJ i watch that vid on youtube so much, i just watch it and i am like - DAMN he is a hottie- he is the reason i like that song now....lol...
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Japanese Magazine Scans of Taylor, Kristen, and Rob - Page 2 Empty Re: Japanese Magazine Scans of Taylor, Kristen, and Rob

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:17 am

LOLZ!!! I just wish it was later on in the day because there's no more news right now, lol.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:20 am

Well the news you have done so far is amazingly awesome, i love it, it is awesome...lol...

I am hacing such dirty thought with them pics you put up here, Loz, i love them, and hey, i will admitt that Zac has some pretty sweet abs going on, but i still say Taylors are wayyyyyy better.....lol....
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:23 am

OMJ!!!!!!! Why doesn't anyone arrest him & keep him handcuffed & bring him to me. I'll bite him & turn him into a vampire. Drool Drool Drool Okay, Tennille won't like that. But you just can't help staring at him while he does his thing in that video. It makes one's heart stop.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:26 am

I want him arrested and bought into my bedroom, and then some more handcuffs for me to play with with him later....lol....Yepp...

OMJ!! LOVE LOVE LOVE him!! LOL! Very Happy

Just in case you didnt know....LOL!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:31 am

Oh, we don't know Ten. Thanks for telling us. LOL. Razz
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:42 am

LOL!!

Just thought i would mention it again incase you didnt know! LOL!

Oh man, i ma having such dirty thoughts, the things in my head right now....LOL!

Im guessing they are similar to what is in your head Rai....lol...
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:49 am

You got it right. Hahaha!!! Now, I have all naughty usernames in my head. Lola... you are the one to blame for this. Laughing
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:00 am

Yeah Lola, it is all on you...

But i dont mind, i love it, i am happy to have all these dirty thoughts, and Rai, the usernames you are coming up with on TwiFo are fawesome....
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:13 am

Maybe we should have one here, too. LOL.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:15 am

LOL!

Well we wouldnt be holding back as much if we had one on here! LOL! Imagine when new people start to join and see how naughty we are being Rai....LOL!

Yay US!

Well we cant help it, i mean, when Lola is posting pics like that of our men on here, how are we meant to act....LOL!!!

jump jump jump
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:21 am

Hahaha. Lola doesn't have an out on this. She is the author of this post after all.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:29 am

Dont worry Lola...

Even though you have no out, i am happy you posted this, i love the Taylor pics, im still finding it hard to breath....LOL!!!

Oh man, i am soooo going to have the best dream tonight, i love being able to express my sexual interest in Taylor without being judged

*hugs fellow Cullenates*

You know what else, when me and Jacob finish what we are doing in the bed, on the floor, in the rabbit, in someone esle bed (cuz thats funny) on the pool table, in the shower and in the pool....we will just lay in each others arms, me looking up and him and him smiling that perfect smile at me....

Wow, i am getting hot here, i love this talk, when we are the only one's here we just go all dirty, lol, and we are influencing each others thoughts with some of the things we are saying, lol, it is so fawesome....

But in the end, regardless, it is all on you Lola, for the fawesome post (love it, praise fpr you again Lola)

cheers
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:35 am

Exactly. Thanks for the hot pics. LOL. My brain got some sex-ercise with Rob daydreams. Laughing But it's still on you, Lola.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:47 am

And thanks to you too girl, for fuelling my imagination!!

Oh man, this thread started off as a few pictures of our boys, and has somehow turned into the Rai and Tennille sex talk topic....lol...

Well how can we help it, i mean, helllllloooooo, Taylor was gorgeous and just, WOW, in those pics that Lola posted....lol....

:tease:
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:39 pm

And it went to 2 pages. LOL. Man, that was a hot few hours. I couldn't help but think of endless possibilities of what I'd do to Rob. Laughing
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:33 pm

LOL!

That is sooooo funny, this is pretty much 2 pages of talk on all the things we would do to Rob or Taylor....lol....

Well i stared at them Taylor pics for so long, and i was like, OK, got to go to bed now, and then when i went to bed i had the most fawesome dream ever!

Ohhhh everything we were talking about appeared in my dream, i soooooo didnt want to wake up this morning...lol...

Thanks again Lola, not only is it an awesome post, BUT, it gave me excellent dreams last night....lol....
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:52 pm

My dream was about Rob, too. Although not as hot as what we talked about, it was still famazing. Ahhh.. Rob... Tinkerbell
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:58 pm

Fawesome!

Well my dad rolled down the street to my hosue this morning when i was asleep because he needed bread so he could have breakfast and didnt want me running up to the shop for him (my brothers were already at work and so was my step mum, im not working today)....and he wheels in through the side gate and walks up the back steps because the back steps have a hand rail and he isnt allowed to walk yet without holding something, not enough physio for that yet.....

And he comes in my room to ask me for the bread, and Troy is asleep, snoring, and i am asleep dreaming of some really dirty things with Taylor, all i heard was dad laughing and it woke me up. He has been here since then, he and Troy and dad's mate Louie are playing my PS3, and dad keeps telling me i was talking, or more so, moaning in my sleep about Taylor....lol....

Well i might have been, how the hell else would he know who i was dreaming about....lol...shame, shame....

Then i showed him these Taylor pics, and he was like....Oh OK!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:01 pm

So your dad heard what you're doing with Jake in your dream? LOL. I wish my 'rents won't catch me dreaming of Rob in that way. Super embarrassing. Embarassed Especially if there were 'sound effects' Laughing
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:13 pm

Yeah, dad thinks it is funny, he just laughs....lol....

He has just started up a discussion about what i would do if they did come to Australia for the Aus premier of New Moon and i was at a signing to meet Taylor....lol...

I honestly dont know what i would do, probably be all Bella-ish and not be able to talk or breath properly, as long as i didnt faint, because that would be embaressing....lol...

Laughing
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:35 pm

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Yeah, dad thinks it is funny, he just laughs....lol....

He has just started up a discussion about what i would do if they did come to Australia for the Aus premier of New Moon and i was at a signing to meet Taylor....lol...

I honestly dont know what i would do, probably be all Bella-ish and not be able to talk or breath properly, as long as i didnt faint, because that would be embaressing....lol...

Laughing

Maybe you should go into dream mode & let TayL hear everything you are dreaming of. That way you don't have to worry fainting & not being able to talk in front of him. Razz
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:38 pm

oh my! holy robert pattinson!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:42 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:oh my! holy robert pattinson!

Not only my jaw dropped but my panties dropped as well last night--err really early this morning when we saw these pics. Drool

Shocked Laughing
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:47 pm

LOL Rai...

Yep, many truths came out last night (or in the morning for you lol)...

I still drool over them Taylor pics, and then fantasize...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:49 pm