Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

4 posters

Japanese Magazine Scans of Taylor, Kristen, and Rob

Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Japanese Magazine Scans of Taylor, Kristen, and Rob Empty Japanese Magazine Scans of Taylor, Kristen, and Rob

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:00 am

I got a photo for each of you! First here's Rob's magazine Scan for Mary and Rai:

Japanese Magazine Scans of Taylor, Kristen, and Rob Entertainment24

Japanese Magazine Scans of Taylor, Kristen, and Rob Entertainment17

And some Tay-Tay for Tennellie!

Japanese Magazine Scans of Taylor, Kristen, and Rob Entertainment20

Japanese Magazine Scans of Taylor, Kristen, and Rob Entertainment21

And one for me!

Japanese Magazine Scans of Taylor, Kristen, and Rob Zac-efron

Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Japanese Magazine Scans of Taylor, Kristen, and Rob Empty Re: Japanese Magazine Scans of Taylor, Kristen, and Rob

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:08 am

CAN I BREATHEEEE?!?!? Drool Drool Drool Lola, I'll be in full quarantine with these pictures!!!
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Japanese Magazine Scans of Taylor, Kristen, and Rob Empty Re: Japanese Magazine Scans of Taylor, Kristen, and Rob

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:14 am

Flair wrote:CAN I BREATHEEEE?!?!? Drool Drool Drool Lola, I'll be in full quarantine with these pictures!!!

LOLZ, glad you like them!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:26 am

With those looks in their eyes?!?!?! Anyone can drool & die. LOL. Drool Drool Drool
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:39 am

Flair wrote:With those looks in their eyes?!?!?! Anyone can drool & die. LOL. Drool Drool Drool

I LOVE the look in Zac's eyes!!!!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:40 am

Shocked

OMJ!! Lola...

Thanks Thanks Thanks

Wow....i seriously died and came back to life....like....WOW!!

Woohoo Woohoo Woohoo

Taylor is just....WOW....look at those pics, i was all...AHHHHHHH!!!

Thanks Lola, you are a serious legend....you are fawesome....

TAYLOR!! AHHHHH!! YUMMY!!

jump jump jump
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:44 am

Your welcome! They all look gorgeous! You got a fine man there, Ten! jump jump jump jump
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:45 am

I will be honest here. LOL. It makes me want to unzip those jeans... eyebrow raised Yehh... unzip Rob's jeans...

:hearteyes :hearteyes :hearteyes
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:53 am

Hells Yeah i do...

I opened the thing and i was like, oh yeah, Rob looks alright in them pics and then i scroll down and see Taylors PERFECT smile and i died...

And i love how you added Zac in there for yourself....lol....

Speaking of Zac, remember how we all did magazines on our fav celeb for University, well i got this pic just for you off Asha today, she did hers on Zac Efron, and i got her to email it to me....lol....it reminded me of you....lol....

Spoiler:
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:59 am

OMZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't breathe!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you, Tennellie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your the best!!!! Zac Efron Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool <33 <33 <33 :heartmonitor: :heartmonitor: :heartmonitor: :heartmonitor: :heartmonitor: jump jump jump
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:06 am

Laughing

No problems dude, i looked over at Asha's laptop and i was like- Girl, is that Zac Efron, and she was all- Tennille, im surprised you know his name, you used to call him the kid from HSM....lol...and i explained i had a friend named Lola, who was like, in love with him and asked her to send it to me, and she did via email....lol....

And Lola, it is the least i could do, you, my girl, are feeding my New Moon and Taylor hunger everyday, and it is a good thing, and them Taylor pics are just....WOW.....

I love the first one, i want to rip them clothes off of this body.

And his smile in the second one, well it makes my heart melt, gives me that funny feeling inside....
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:10 am

WO AI NI ROBBBBB!!! WO YAO JI LE!!! LOL. Laughing

You're right, Ten. Those pics (including the Zac's pic you posted) just calls for ripping them clothes, jeans, shorts apart...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:15 am

So true Rai!

I mean, especially when i know what Taylor's body looks like under that shirt, im sure the rest of him is just as perfect as his face and upper body!! LOL!!

That Zac pic Ash sent me, i was like, oh yeah, he is looking better as he gets older...lol...But no-one compares to my Taylor....lol....

*invisioning ripping Taylors clothes off again, while ignoring the others with their boys...lol...*
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:38 am

I can ignore the other boys, too. Once Rob is in front of me, it's time to work. LOL. Invisioning him with just jeans & no top. OME!!! rip the buttons from his jeans & unzip the fly... then... you don't wanna know...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:43 am

LOL!

Yeah, im sure i dont want to know, but what i imagine is pretty similar to what happens after i rip off Taylors shirt and kiss my way down from his lips, down his arms and stomach (ooohhh those ABS!! YES!!) to the top of his pants, which i pull off with my teeth...

And well, the rest is up to the imagination, though im sure a few others here will be thinking the same thing, only with their boys....lol...

I will say it again, love the post Lola, it is making me have fawesome thoughts....lol...

cheers
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:46 am

I would say Amen or A-Edward to that, Ten. The things we would do to these guys. LOL. The only thing untouched would be their eyes. Hahaha... I imagine biting Rob's lips... Grrr... Awww...shut up Rai. You're supposed to behave.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:50 am

LOL!

How can you possibly behave when Lola is posting pics like ^^ that ^^ on here....lol....

Thanks again Lola, im going to stare at the Taylor pics before i go to bed tonight, so it is 5:48pm now, i will have stop staring to make dinner, Troy is at work, so i will go to bed at like 11pm, so i will spend alot of that time looking at Taylor....

AND OMJ! you want to bite his lip....I really really, besides the obvious, want to lick Taylor's ABS!!! Seriously, i just wanna lick them, up and down, feel them bumps, and go a bit futher down to that crease where his hip bones are (wow i have spent alot of time looking at him topless lol)......YUMMY!!!!

LOL! Rai, i think we both need to behave a bit....Oh Well....LOL

cheers
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:10 am

Aww.. who needs to behave when we are the only one's here, now. LOL. No one to scold us. It's Lola's fault she posted those pics. I am even drooling over Zac's abs... Hahahaha...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:17 am

Well in that case...LOL!!

I can just imagine myself, kissing Taylor beautiful lips, after i stop he looks down smiling at me, and then i slowely move down and kiss the nape of his neck, move down a little further to his collarbone, then down his chest, concentrating on the nipples for a while, before moving down to his ABS and staying there for a while bfore i move down to the crease on his hip.

Hover there for a while, before ripping his pants off with my teeth, using my fingers to trace the lining of his sexy Bonds underwear, before slowely removing them with my teeth and using my tougne and mouth then too....

:tease:

Wow, Rai, we are both naughty naughty girls....lol....but it has to be expected surely with them pics up there....lol...
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:33 am

LOL. We are indeed naughty girls. But only because of those hawt pics posted by Lola.

I can so imagine using my teeth to open the buttons on Rob's jeans.. and unzip the fly. Stop there & move back up to linger on the lips. I just love those lips. Trace my fingers the length of his chest...Man, it's getting hot in here.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:36 am

Oh i know what you mean about it getting hot in here, i am sitting here fanning myself off, dreaming and fantasizing about all the things i would do to Taylor, it would be awesome!

And then after i do what i do for him with my mouth, i will then push him down on the floor, and get on top, him slipping my skirt up.

WOW! It is getting hot in here, i am yeah! Well you can imagine what would happen after i hop on top...

LOL, thanks for the pics and visuals Lola....

jump

cheers
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:47 am

Oh yeah... I wont even bother taking of my skirt. LOL. I'll just take off my... *sigh... I can't believe I'm about to say censored stuff. Laughing

jump
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:56 am

I know, i am soooo close to saying things that people really dont want to know in regards to my fantasies with Taylor....lol...

I also wouldnt take my skirt off, just life it up, then he can do what he please, he can be on top, i can be on top, he can behind, we can stand up....lol...

Whatever Taylor wants....lol...
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:04 am

Or I may not be able to go past the standing in front of Rob, though. I'd probably faint right away before I can touch him anywhere. LOL.

Robbbb... Laughing
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:05 am

Your welcome, ladies!!!!!! And yes, Zac's abs are quite nice. XD. lol.

Here we go: